[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Stop spreading fake news retards
>>
Yeah Kamala is basically the jeet version of Liz Warren. Cryptocucks who lean left/democrat are coping and seething instead of dealing with all their cognitive dissonance. If it surprises you she would unwilling to seriously consider pivoting the Dem party stance, that's just a redflag for others you're one of the many normie latecomer sheep who helped shit up the industry so much.
>>
>>58780528
Insider here, this is bullshit, she's booked to go.
>>
>>58780528
So kamala is anti Bitcoin??
>>
>>58780721
she's not smart enough to understand bitcoin at all
>>
Something tells me Kamala is going to win
>>
>>58780721
She is pro and extremely bullish, as much as Trump is.
>>
Americans are going to be so surprised and ass hurt when Kamala wins
Negros are literally like 20% of the population now
>>
>>58781063
BLM doesnt even like cackling kamala lol.
>>
>>58780751
Because bitcoin is useless for the US economy. It takes money out.

An example of what can happen. In 2020, $50 billion moved from East-Asia based bitcoin wallets to wallets in other countries, most likely to circumvent government regulations. The ability to bypass financial institutions is a blessing for criminals to camouflage their activities and purchases. Hence why I think Trump appearing at the conference is honestly a bad look for his campaign.
>>
File: 1629683611459.jpg (93 KB, 512x512)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>58780528
I will be there and I will tell everyone about my $marv bags having a 6x
>>
>>58780528
So the very same troll that started the fake rumors of her talking at the conference now goes "Of course she wouldn't talk at the conference!"
Cool.
Cool cool cool.
>>
>>58781102
This is your brain when you listen to CNN and Elizabeth Warren on your way to McDonalds for your 8 hour shift. Imagine thinking that the US Dollar has never been used to camouflage criminal activity so you blame Bitcoin
>>
>>58780751
>she's not smart enough to understand bitcoin at all
That means she is on the same level as Trump.
>>
>>58781597
Just admit that bitcoin is not feasible and that you hate work.
>>
File: 1617809298042023.jpg (46 KB, 736x736)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>Trump wins and we become a fascist Christian hellscape
>Kamala wins and we become weed nation without crypto
I might bring a D20 to the booth. This decision is kind of a lose-lose.
>>
>>58780528
>bitcoin conference
Do they also have gold conferences and cash conferences?
>>
>>58781063
I already know she’s going to win through cheating and the fact that millions of non whites have been entering America for years now. America is fucking done.
>>
>>58781791
Trump has already been president before and he was fucking awesome and life was actually good. Then the demonrats released the chink flu and shut down half of the fucking country over a fucking cold.
>>
>>58780528
Here's a thought. What if she backed out because backchannels told her this is where the 2nd attempt on Trump goes down. They can smear crypto people and get rid of a political thorn in their sides in one go.
>>
>>58781762
Just admit that you suck off Peter Schiff and that you hate making money.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.