[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2911.jpg (268 KB, 960x1216)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
Are these worth it for some degen gambling or will I be rugged? I think kamala is autistic in a unique way that makes her more memeable than hrc.
>>
>>58781473
>kamala is autistic in a unique way that makes her more memeable than hrc
Anon do you know what specific happening that meme pic came from? To rephrase: do you know what inspired that pic or did you only stumble across it on some degen crypto site. Just wondering.
>>
File: 07-25-2024.png (61 KB, 980x285)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
Most polifi shitcoins had their ath in the last 2 months. I'd be really surprised if the top was already in, considering we're still 100 days away from the election. Also does anyone know which Kamala shitcoin on eth is the right one that everyone will flock to? I think it's either the first or third one but I can't tell.
>>
>>58782171
Alright the first coin turned out to be a scam, dev owns 30% of the supply. I'm just gonna buy the third one and hope for the best.
>>
>>58781473
>>58782171
I am bullish on polifi coins but I wouldn't trust the new ones based on Kamala.
First they are brand new and the devs might be jeets cashing in on a new trend
Secondly is that Kamala is still not the nominee. I am 95% sure she will be elected to run for President but we still don't know it, and with democrats being so trigger happy with their undemocratic coups... Look what they did to Biden which until a week ago was yelling how he would defeat Trump again and would never quit.
My bets are on TRUMP, MAGA, VANCE, TUCKER and TRUMP INU. These will dominate the polifi market in oct/sep
>>
>>58781473
>>58782171
they will most likely bounce back before the elections, im hoping trump will pump, i've been putting all of my money from panda roll into it so if it doesn't im legitimately cooked
>>
>>58782808
I already own every Trump related coin you mentioned, just want to diversify into the other candidate.
>First they are brand new and the devs might be jeets cashing in on a new trend
True but from what I've seen the coin I mentioned seems to be legit, unless I'm missing something.
>Secondly is that Kamala is still not the nominee. I am 95% sure she will be elected to run for President but we still don't know it
I'd say it's <1% that she isn't the nominee at this point, she received way too much in donations to just throw away for another candidate. But who knows, I don't mind taking a small risk to frontrun the announcement.
>>
File: IMG_0456.jpg (153 KB, 950x1461)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
It’s a strong conviction play here but I still think it’s BIGMIKE and the announcement will come at the DNC in Chicago
>>
>>58782897
>I'd say it's <1% that she isn't the nominee at this point, she received way too much in donations to just throw away for another candidate. But who knows, I don't mind taking a small risk to frontrun the announcement.
The problem is that the Obamas haven't endorsed her and they have the most pull in the DNC. They'd have endorsed her by now if they really wanted her to run. There is something in the shadows we don't know about.
>>
>>58781473
>degen gambling
FLIP.GG MENTIONED
>>
File: IMG_6118.jpg (21 KB, 600x200)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>58782171
You have the vp gambling for Harris that’s cooking, it’ll peak in a few weeks at dnc
>>
File: 07-26-2024.png (287 KB, 626x498)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>58782989
Well... guess it's basically official now.
>>
>>58782171
I’d rather wait for the Peaq TGE than invest in shitcoins with no value.
>>
>>58785547
Yeah, dunno why they didn't endorse her outright. You never know what happens behind closed doors.
We can confirm the "let her take the hit" theory is right.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.