[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721855858050593s.jpg (6 KB, 249x217)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
I need to raise £25,900 in the next 21 days or I'm going to debtors' prison. Any financial advice? NO kneepads, NO criminal activity, NO jeet coins.
>>
>NO kneepads, NO criminal activity, NO jeet coins
>£25,900
Fucked then, my take home pay for the year isn't even that.
>>
>>58782192
>lottery tickets
>scratch cards
>ponies
>dogs
>fuckboi
I don't know what over way you can make money other than luck or becoming a fuckboi.
>>
>>58782192
you can suck cocks in stolen cars
>>
>>58782192
>Debtors prison
This isn't a thing. If it is it'll be a cakewalk and probably worth it if they write off your denbts
>>
>>58782214
In Bongistan you can be imprisoned for debt, but oddly only for not laying local taxes - everything else including not paying national taxes is fine.
OP is talking about decades' worth of local tax so I assume he's just bullshitting and this will be yet another a 1pbtid thread.
>>
File: IMG_0100.jpg (56 KB, 900x843)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>58782192
>debtors’ prison
Does the UK really?
>>
>>
>>58782192
Visit Kensington and Chelsea in London, and post flyers through the doors making clear you’re willing to rent out your anus for reaming by rich Arabs. Don’t bother with rich Russians though. You should reach your target in 14 days.
>>
>>58782192
That's one hell of an amount to pay off that fast. If I knew how to help I would bro. Monitoring the thread
>>
>>58782192
do you have the ability and knowledge to trade US style options contracts?
>>
How much capital do you have to play with? Look at the top 10 sub 1b mcap companies that offer options (sorted by volume) on the NYSE. Do deep research and pick 2 to 3 that you think will pump like a motherfucker and buy calls at 3 to 5 % above the current traded price
>>
>>58784906
No
>>
>>58782192
Yeah, do what rich people do. Cover debt with debt.
So just borrow from someone else, preferably wealthy family.

Alternatively, do the Sam Hyde thing. Get a job, come in with you financials and say this is all i got, best i can do is installments over 2 years.
And if they still push the subject say you wil lgo to the media they pray on you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.