[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

hard facts, nigga
>inb4 21 vs 120 millon supply
but imagine if someone actually uses this shittoken chain
>>
the day ethmaxis started attacking bitcoin instead of looking behind at all the thousands of alts cascading towards them was the day ethereum lost

nobody survives attacking the Master coin
>>
>>58782215
>t. btcmaxi
>>
>>58782251
who still owns more eth than you
>>
So is ETH a shitcoin or what? Every day that passes by, I'm convinced that BTC is the only crypto that actually matters in the long run
>>
>>58782344
You are finally getting enlightened after all these years
>>
>>58782344
A digital bing bing yahoo selling for thousands of dollars that the foundation created by clicking a mouse. if the dollar is worth the paper it is printed on, efferbum is worth nothing.
>b-but muh TVL
doesn't mean shit
>>
>>58782431
I was a maxi. Now, for me, it's BTC and LUNC.
>>
>>58782344
No, it's obviously not a shitcoin. It's arguably the most legitimately useful chain of all.
>>
btcmaxis always have the worst takes in these threads, I have to think it's just a subtle influence campaign intended to make bitcoiners look retarded
>>
>>58785110
It's only use is making other useless coins.
>>
>>58785112
Unfortunately most people are retarded, so the constant propaganda from bitcoin maxis are actually working. Their long-term smear campaign against Ethereum has been enormously successful, there are probably literally millions of people out there right now thinking Ethereum is shit without even truly knowing anything about Ethereum, just because bitcoiners told them the same lie about it enough times.
>>
>>58782344
>BTC is the only crypto that actually matters
The circle is complete once you come to this conclusion.

You start with crypto by buying BTC.
You venture into "alts" like ETH and other top 20 stuff as you get a bit more comfortable.
You move into shitcoins as you think you can get a 10000x as you know know a fair bit about crypto.
You move back into alts because you fall for shit like "utility" and try to be super clever (you aren't).
You move back into 100% BTC because you realise this is the only one that matters.
>>
>>58782198
Check the ETHBTC chart.

The market has spoken, it doesn't want a dino shitcoin.
>>
Metheads celebrating their new shitcoin ETF.
>>
File: 1916590861537.png (13 KB, 593x179)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>58786849
This. Basically all competing L1s and Bitcoin companies have massive incentives to smear Ethereum. Bitcoin maximalism/cultism has spread so much it's seriously damaging all crypto. They keep touting the libertarian ideals of freedom, openness, trustlessness, decentralization, self-sovereignty etc. but when it's any other project than Bitcoin doing it, it's bad because it doesn't pump their bags or is "impure" in some way. Bitcoin and Ethereum are 99% the same but some people just love to focus on that 1% like it's 100%. They should go hate central banks and bad authority-loving politicians if they need to hate something.
>>
>>58787065
>It's not ME that's wrong, it's the market that's wrong!
>>
>>58787157
Unironically yes. I don't know if you've been asleep your whole life but the market constantly makes mistakes. In recent years it has even gone full clown mode.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.