[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>do nothing
>win
>>
>>58782207
Just needed their competition to destroy themselves in the name of profits
The whole auto industry is doing the same thing
>>
>>58782207
The way I feel when I step into Dplay arena
>>
File: gaben.jpg (145 KB, 1440x810)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>58782207
based
>>
>>58782207
>do nothing
they just manufacture airplanes but you are right OP, I guess they do nothing
>>
File: omlohtzpk6d91.jpg (62 KB, 453x565)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>58782207
I've flown atleast 200 times over the past 20 years and the difference between riding a Boeing vs Airbus has gotten remarkably and noticeably different over the past few years to the point I literally check what type of planes are offered for my trips, even to the point of taking a much more expensive or multiple leg trip vs non-stop when offered Boeing only. Airbus is that much better.
>>
>>58784056
The 787 Dreamliner is still a superb aircraft, on par with the A350, 737NG can suck my dick I'd rather take a 321CEO or NEO any day of the week
>>
I'm an engineer at airbus and they have the exact same problems as Boeing. Lots of retarded DEI people that don't know wtf they're doing and it's literally a matter of time before something big happens
>>
>>58784069
737ng is for real men.
airbussy is for trannies and gays.

737 max series is a different beast but don't you dare shit on the 737ng series.
>>
>>58784078
I'M SORRY WHAT
YOU NEED TO SPEAK UP OVER THERE'S THIS CFM-56 THAT'S INCHES AWAY FROM THE FUSELAGE WITH ALMOST NO FUCKING SOUND PROOFING
>>
just don't hire drag queen ceo
gg ez
>>
>>58784094
lol look at this guy, cant even handle some noise. you are whats wrong with the world today
>>
BOEING SUPERIORITY
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtskFPihsH4

can your airbussy land on gravel? didnt think so.
>>
>>58784119
to be fair, not even boeing is capable of making a plane landing on gravel these days.
those 737-200 were made during a time when engineers actually knew how to engineer and pilots had muscles in their arms.

today, because of women everything needs to be automated away so all errors will only be blamed on the computer.
its heckin fly-OVER.
>>
ITT: chuds blame women and minorities for Jews cutting costs
They killed Boeing on purpose you idiots
>>
>>58785060
its mostly the jews and the jews are pushing women and minorities everywhere and women and minorities are not self-conscious enough to tell the jews to fuck off so in reality its all one package.
most white men have also fallen into the jew trappings.
ITS OVER

before everyone became retarded there was still time to pull up. now its too late and we are crashing straight into the mountain.
>>
File: image-2.png (2.4 MB, 1080x1311)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB PNG
>>58782207
They planned this years in advance. The A380 debacle was just a piece of that plan. They knew the A380 would fail. They set Boeing up, they let Boeing think they were winning with the 787 and the max, then they coerced that guy to start whistlblowing, then they killed him so even more attention was drawn to Boeing.

Absolutely genius.
>>
File: 吴司马孙武.jpg (26 KB, 276x300)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>58782207
>Never interrupt your enemy while he's sub-contracting his entire operation to lazy <90 IQ browns

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.