[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I've round-tripped so many fucking times

How can I stop doing this? One of my memecoin bags has gone from being worth 20k to 100k back down to 20k for a total of 4 times in the last 30 days...

The market cap floor is 1M and its pumped to 5M but other top wallets keep selling off bigly at 5M and bringing the coin back down to 1M again.

Ive been telling myself 5M is still a very small market cap, and that eventually the 5M resistance will get broken and it'll pump to 20M+ and that the other top wallets that sold will be seething and crying, and my bags will be worth 500k+ and im better off waiting for that
>>
>>58782346
You're gonna have to wait if the stupid Matt Furie narrative to takes off again.. thats a big if.
>>
>>58782346
Because you see other coins like Kaspa or Pepe which have endless pumps for some reason and think your coin will do that
>>
>>58782457
Read what i said, the MC range has only been $1M to $5M for the last 60 days in total, and in the last 30 days its gone from $1M to $5M back down to $1M 4 times.

Surely it will eventually stop getting dumped at $5M and boom up to $10M - $15M - $20M or more, no?
>>
>>58782495
Depends what is is. 98% of tokens that hit 5mil never hit 10mil. What is the token?
>>
>>58782495
>>58782720
SIRS!!!!
>>
>>58782720
lmao I cant post it because I'll get banned. Im not here to shill it anyway, /biz/ is dead as fuck and posting anything here is pointless. Its a real meme though, not a fake meme, if that makes any sense.
>>
File: photo_2024-07-25_16-57-28.jpg (329 KB, 1077x1280)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
you are a $wallboy
https://x.com/wallboyonsol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.