[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 42141241.png (74 KB, 291x298)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
New to this, only have like 50 a week to spend on Crypto starting with chain link.. even small gains would be nice.. using Revolut because most other apps have a min amount you need to put in before you can use it and I'm too poor.. what should I use other than this? Rather get into this than waste money on beer but I am kind of clueless
>>
>>58782600
Anon first of all don't feel bad. There will always be opportunities to invest now and later. You are not missing out by being poor right now. Well you're missing out on the current stuff but there will be more later.

You should focus on increasing your income. If you're not making $100,000 a year then you need to focus on your income generating ability.
>>
>>58782651
Makes sense, sorry for the late reply was working. I still wanna make something on the side though and learn before getting serious and have more money. Noticed the fee is 0.99% on revolt so going to try use Kraken once they don't mind smaller deposits. What about a wallet what would you recommend, Coinbase? Actually made a little with XRP, like 15.
>>
File: 1627552752907.jpg (34 KB, 229x512)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>58782600
How about joining flip.gg squad and start a new addiction?
>>
>>58782600
I would put those 50 bucks into in $super instead of link, at least for now since its behaving better than btc and eth
>>
>>58786275
how about no?
>>
>>58786275
I would do that monthly with btc but that shit so unstable now... still doing it anyway

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.