[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702035028299234.png (257 KB, 1795x1504)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
How are you coping ETH maxis? Regretting anything yet?
>>
we built the worlds first proof of concept for an open and fair financial system, so no regrets here
>>
>>58782958
You didn't build anything you're gambling on number go up.
>>
>>58782922
ngl i'm pretty fucking pissed
>>
>>58782980
you should be. the ETF got approved and nobody even cared. if that cant pump it nothing can.
>>
being an ETH maxi in 2024 is like being a dial-up maxi in 2000.
>>
>>58782958
ETH built a scam with insiders and pre mine and distribution and they failed to scale as a platform. It still sucks and it's now outdated technology.
>>
BTC also started to dump immediately after ETF

Unironically two more weeks
>>
>>58783047
Sure bro, go back to Solana shitter
>>
>>58782958
>proof of concept
That's called Bitcoin, anon.
>>
>>58782980
you are not alone
>>
>>58783163
Bitcoin is proof of work, anon
>>
Not really, I've gotten more in airdrops in the last year than your entire portfolio and still have enough BTC and SOL that I'm up a lot
>>
>>58783350
I'm also up on Solana, but not gonna lie, my Ethereum is getting wrecked. This is why diversification is key. I've got Tia, Push Protocol, Helium, and FTM too, so I don't have to lose sleep over one bleeding token.
>>
>>58782980
i;m shitting rn
>>
>>58782922
>Regretting anything yet?
it's over
>>
>>58782922
Putting all investment eggs in one basket can be risky, market crash, or regulatory change can wipe out your entire portfolio, not just in crypto but in all investments.
>>
>>58782922
This is why being a maxi sucks. It makes investors focus all their money on one asset, leaving them exposed to market swings and missing out on new blockchain tech. My portfolio's spread out into new stuff like AI (Nuklai and grt), gaming (Sandbox and xyo), DeFi (avax and ftm), and other cool projects.
>>
File: Untitled (1).png (429 KB, 1239x427)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>>58782958
Yeah, now try to make it decentralized. You can't? Well damn those dirty bitcoin maxis.
>>
If Saylor had bought ETH instead of BTC every time he did, he would have earned 3.2 billions dollars MORE than he did. And that's *after* counting today's losses.
>>
>>58783825
Ethereum is the most decentralized blockchain out there. Certainly more decentralized than bitcoin where a single client implementation (and the few inner-circle devs with commit access) basically control 99% of nodes.
>>
>>58783891
>one client 99% of nodes

As it should be. This ain't no fucking game nigger.
>>
>>58782922
The pump's gonna hit in a few weeks, just like with BTC. I've bagged enough ETH and METIS and staked ETH on DripFi to farm extra rewards in AUKI's launchpool.
>>
>>58783825
It is decentralized though
>>
It was so obvious ETH would underperform.

Every normie macro shill bought Ethereum and tweeted about it because of le BTC -> ETH -> Alts rotation meme. Once everyone believes the meme and tries to front run it, it no longer works. It was therefore predictable that BTC was undervalued compared to ETH and alts.
>>
>>58783994
No it wasn't obvious, love those glasses you're wearing with hindsight 20/20 though faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.