[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3339.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
73k was the top and in hindsight it will be obvious
>>
>>58783464
I sure hope so I need more time to buy a 5 year bear market would be a blessing
>>
downvoted
>>
File: bstr.png (81 KB, 1086x562)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>58783464
It was obvious before it was in
Search the archives for it, i made this before the top
And now open your ears my prediction was and is a higher top around eoy
>>
File: snhr.png (68 KB, 1281x830)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>58783510
Wrong pic here we go
>>
>>58783464
we might reach price discovery in the future
>>
>>58783516
Also the media attention here is spot on, as most other waypoints.
October really was when the media started paying attention.
>>
Womp womp
>>
This bear market has been very forgiving. It gave you 4 fucking months to get out and you're still bagholding... Now you're even going to get a Trump pump all the way to 69k and you STILL won't sell... Just don't say you weren't warned when BTC eventually dumps to the mid 30s...
>>
>>58783464
correct. when Larry Fink is on CNBC shilling an asset, that asset is at or near it's top.
>>
>>58783464
It's been obvious for months. Anyone who denies this reality is a shill or is severely handicapped.
>>58783570
>This bear market has been very forgiving
This is the real kicker. Folks who are in denial will come to the realization in a year or two. They will have to face the fact that they failed to sell the absolute peak, or worse, purchased said peak. Anyone who bought above 40k is going to be in a world of hurt.
>>
>>58783570
>>58783727
Guys wait a bit we want a second higher peak again.
It will be shit like last time and most will not sell but we want that.
>>
File: why.png (102 KB, 1075x576)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
oh yes that's correct, 73k was indeed the top of the previous cycle, since it happened before the halving.
Sweetie, a cycle is defined from halving to halving, The current cycle started in april, so 73k couldn't be the top of this cycle by definition, but it surely was the top of the previous one.
We are just getting started, and perfectly following the previous cycles so far
>>
>>58784145
Thats the spirit i want to see to make people buy my bags until eoy
>>
>>58783510
if you think it's going higher eoy then you didn't predict 73k is the top, retard
>>
>>58784161
yeeep, screencap our 2 posts, save the picture and set a reminder on your calendar one year from now
let's see who was the idiot, what do you think?
>>
>>58784145
Did your favorite YouTuber tell you that it has to pump after the halving? Obviously the halving matters but not to the point that it dictates price action. Most people thought this cycle would mimic the previous ones, so they bought in much earlier than usual. That's why BTC peaked right after the halving. Now, the normies will face the upcoming -50% dump (spoiler: they won't handle it) so Larry and his buddies can buy in cheap and set a higher base.
>>
File: of_course.png (66 KB, 1697x648)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>58784272
yeah you are right
the bottom was always in the green days and the top in the yellow days just because... dunno, some cosmic coincidence
what i'm saying will be invalidated if it goes under the bottom channel line in this: >>58784145
when it happens i'll be happy to admit i was wrong
until then, there are 0 reasons to think "this time is different", because so far it looks exactly the same
>>
>>58783464
I'm just waiting for a number close to that to sell all my bags, even my $brainlet would give me enough to buy a house if that were the case
>>
>>58784145
>a cycle is defined from halving to halving

cringe
>>
>>58785153
No clue how you came up with these colors or why they should always follow the same order. Also, BTC has been trading for only 14 years. There is no "always". If your supposed pattern kept repeating, Mumbai would be overflowing with millionaires in the very near future. What I know is that a lot more people bought BTC before the halving this time around, which explains why BTC peaked earlier. The move from 16k to 73k was already parabolic. The parabola has now been broken and a bear market will follow. I'm not saying it'll drag on for two years, but expect the crash to bottom out by EOY, with a new parabola forming thereafter.
>>
LoL imagine arguing about this… like do you guys even buy weed with your Bitcoin?
>>
>>58783481
Same but also at the same time and concurrently if the entire market wishes to 10x right fucking now I would be ok with it.
>>
Van Eck just published a price goal of USD 2.9 million per Bitcoin for 2050

https://www.vaneck.com/corp/en/news-and-insights/blogs/digital-assets/matthew-sigel-bitcoin-2050-valuation-scenarios-global-medium-of-exchange-and-reserve-asset/
>>
>>58785427
>dude just 26 more years
>>
>>58785379
>cringe
>doesn't offer any alternative explanation
>aka i don't know anything about this but i really need to feel part of the conversation because i have no friends
>>
>>58785438
Is anyone keeping you from buying more than 1?
>>
>>58783464
Screencapped. You'll be priced out soon
>>
>>58785445
Yeah I never have any time because I’m always banging your mom
>>
>>58785453
She‘s dead and a pile of burnt ashes.
No more banging.
>>
>>58785464
I’m sorry for your loss anon
>>
>>58785390
>No clue how you came up with these colors or why they should always follow the same order.
kek it's literally in the chart
look at the right bar.
the ONLY variable that determines the color is the distance in days from the halving. That's it. It doesn't depend on the price or absolutely anything else. That's the beauty of it.
Really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>58785390
>people bought BTC before the halving this time around
this time around, huh? It's what always happened, every time. This must be your first cycle for sure. People in 2020 said the exact things you are saying now. Your current sentiment it's exactly what's exepcted during the red days, which are always crabby like this.
But sure, go ahead and bet on "this time is different". I'm sure everyone else who knows how the cycles work will do the same, why not?
>>
>>58785610
BTC was still dismissed as a fad or scam by many before the 2020-2021 bull run. Basement-dwelling neets and their lunch money don't matter, obviously. This time around, the large majority of retail was actually paying attention and jumped into the market before the halving. It's painfully clear you're not making any money from crypto and judging by your posts, you seem pretty desperate to change that. Hope you make it someday.
>>
>>58785654
lol, no. Retail are currently completely out of the game, they don't exist yet. They will arrive around EOY.
Instead, it's the whales that are accumulating like never before: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-whales-unprecedented-23b-july-buying-spree
Why? Because they know how this works and they know what comes next. Top is around october 2025 btw. Good luck
>>
>>58785660
Sure, there will be another top in 2025. However, BTC will tank below $40k first. Retail is already in and will panic-sell at a loss near the bottom, convinced that it's over. They'll ignore any subsequent pumps until the price of Bitcoin hits at least $100k, which is exactly what is needed for BTC to go higher.
>>
>>58785686
>Retail is already in and will panic-sell at a loss near the bottom
bro, read the article and the charts there.
"Only the smallest class of BTC hodler, with 1 BTC or less, is doing the opposite"
Retail are selling. Largerst holders are accumulating, smaller holders are selling.
> However, BTC will tank below $40k first.
This is still totally possible. Maybe 40 is too low but 45, sure, as you can see from the charts >>58784145 it corresponds to the lower band of the channel.
Everything between the second and the third line is a excellent buy opportunity, if we get that low again.
I think that the rest of the summer will still be small dumps and crabbing, we resume around october (after the rate cuts in setptember). Perfectly in line with the predictions.
Just wait and see i guess
>>
File: 1692792486364729.jpg (133 KB, 422x481)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>a shitty company like Nvidia has x3 the bitcoin mcap and people think that 73k was the top
lol
lmao
Fucking nocoiners and alt niggers
>>
>>58785725
You seem to put way too much faith in meme charts. Remember that "historical" chart claiming BTC "historically" never breaks its ATH before the halving? Funny how that's suddenly irrelevant now. Soon your precious "lower band" will be a joke too. My advice? Exit any leverage trades and stick to bagholding spot BTC. You're probably quite familiar with bagholding at this point, so all good I guess.. Good luck!
>>
>>58785747
>never breaks its ATH before the halving?
consider inflation and we didn't. Everything is following the previous cycles pretty much to the letter. Of course the ETFs made us already pump a little, but they are just plyaing their part in the big scheme of things, nothing more.
Remember: the news follow the cycle, not the other way around
>>
>>58785747
>Soon your precious "lower band" will be a joke too
and, as i already said:

>what i'm saying will be invalidated if it goes under the bottom channel line in this: >>58784145
>when it happens i'll be happy to admit i was wrong
>until then, there are 0 reasons to think "this time is different", because so far it looks exactly the same

the second that happens sure, i'll change my mind and admit the mistake. But before that there are no reasons to shoot yourself in the foot. But be my guest if you are into that kind of stuff
>>
now is the time to invest into lowcap gems before the huge bull run bro. Put one sol into $JMAN, it was launched only 48hrs ago and is super solid, you can have 10 SOL by the end of next week. based dev, jesus pilled token and strong dedicated community of holders. only few hundreds of holders now and basically no whales. bots and jeets all got shaken out on the first day. here's the CA:
7HikPPnBukVyt3hvifrs8QH2ePKttxPHJAr99qNepump
do your own research, see the chart for yourself
>>
>>58783464
>>
>>58785762
So you're planning to sell around $40k, just when your meme band will finally tell you that you're wrong? Kek. Perfectly illustrating what I said about retail panicking and exiting near the bottom.
>>
>>58785789
i said i'd admit i was wrong. Of course i don't think i will be. I'll probably hold just like i did during covid, i never panic sell
>>
File: 1705046812511.jpg (53 KB, 613x900)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>58784145
the cycle is driven by global liquidity and debt refinancing using 1-5 year treasuries not halvings dummy
>>
>>58783464 was the bottom and in hindsight it will be obvious.
>>
>>58785873
absolutely! global liquidity and debt refinancing just happen to make it have a bottom in the green days and a top in the yellow days, that's all
they just happen to align to the logic and timings of an event that dictate the inflow of new supply of this asset (BTC), which i'm sure has nothing to do with it
>>
>>58785153
>>58786216
Good posts fren. Just like last time, the crab market has made anons go crazy. We're gonna wagmi and they ngmi.
>>
>>58783464
Post halving and ETF this price action is fucking abysmal.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.