[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6118.jpg (21 KB, 600x200)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
We are in political shitcoin season, if you’re not gambling on the next vp pick for Harris you’re fucking retarded

Signs point to Kelly, if you’re not American and don’t care you should care to make some gains, so gamble on any of the vp choices, Kelly being the obvious choice. There are 3 sol choices, pic related is oldest and has best distribution, however murk has better volume. Both will pump, which is the better play is up in the air. There is also an eth one, however 2 of the sol and the eth one look pretty meh with how the wallets are filled but always money to be made.

You are welcome. You’ll probably fade this, and try to buy right before dnc like every other retard, or worse yet day of.
>>
>>58784050
It will be Shapiro.. gov of PA.
>>
>>58784139
No, it won’t, but feel free to gamble on him.
>>
>>58784050
All the eth democrat VP tokens are run by the same indian team and they continually dump tokens lol. I do not think Kelly will win hes goofy and not from a relevant state. But problem is that Shapiro is jewish so the left may not like that.

I think the best play rn is Vance on eth.
>>
>>58784667
Yeah that’s why I think the best chance at a clean coin is the sol one I posted. Leadership is purely community though, but that could be just fine, in the end people will ape all mark kelly coins closer and closer to dnc

Holding Vance and MAGA for sure.
>>
>>58784050
Best token you can pick on sol is $jeoing737, they also sell hats if you're interested
>>
how do we feel about $kama?
>>
>>58784050
>Political memecoins
The absolute state
>>
>>58784050
>fade this
I hate you twitter faggots more than words can describe

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.