[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rw454ths.jpg (9 KB, 400x400)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
wtf is qnt dead?
>>
File: images (55) (1).jpg (13 KB, 168x166)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>58784335
I'll decide when Quant is dead
>>
>>58784335
It was never alive
>no partnerships
>no use case
>>
shit coin run by a scammer with a fake name and wears fake glasses
>>
>>58784402
>>no partnerships
>>no use case

>no ability to look on their website

QNT ran +250,000% last cycle. It was obvious from the start and anyone who faded it along the way is a certified retard. So was anyone who continued holding past $400 after coinbase, binance, and 6mo of green candles and absolute mania in the community.

idk what its future holds now. Everything they said turned out to be true, and more - hence the immense run over just three years. Going from volume of ZERO some days, on IDEX, to 50-150mil daily... what a moon mission.

The trade was based on one question:

> Is Gilbert lying?

If you thought he was lying, you sold or never bought it. If you thought he was telling the truth (e.g. because he was white, and had a professional reputation to uphold), you went all in and waited to get rich.

Simple as that.
>>
>>58785244

To finish my thought properly - that question I mentioned has long since been answered; it was all true, and more. So now what, what are we buying for? Everything is out there, the box has been opened. What is there to speculate on?

The chart is pretty good, though, so it might just last a while longer as a whale coin with no real reason to pump aside from technicals.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.