[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

MtGox baggie posting portfolio screenshot after getting back his coins.

The is the power of hodling.

This is why BItcoin is an IQ test.
>>
Forced holding
10 years of pain of suffering. And people laughing at you.
I'm happy for him.
>>
>>58785364
agree, would have been hell, glad it's over for them now
they can sell and now there are enough buyers and bitcoin is so huge it doesn't even make a dent in the price.
>>
How much did they get in the end? 30%?

I'm sure many would have sold. I'm unironically happy for them.
>>
>>58785370
apparently 21%
>>
They deserve nothing
Nothing. Not a damn thing. Not your keys not your coins. Mt Gox faggots are insufferable cunts.
>>
>>58785401
i kind of agree.
plenty of us lost btc from other random shady websites.
even poloniex took my shit and ran.
they are extremely lucky to get anything back from the early wild west days.
>>
>>58785351
If bitcoin is the future, why does everyone want to sell it for "outdated" physical currencies?
>>
>>58785456
If you look closely you will notice that it's value of his portfolio and as such he has not sold.
>>
>>58785401
true

but most of them will give it right back within a year or two in one form or another. like when they left it on mt gox
>>
>>58785456
Nobody with an IQ above 80 intends to sit on those fiat currencies. People who cash out all or part of their bitcoin generally do so in order to buy a house or diversify into stocks
>>
>>58785351
imagine if this was in the USA
>sorry goy I can only pay you the USD value at the time of bankruptcy, need to let the IRS take their cut first
>>
Do you think celcuis bag holders will ever get theirs back?
>>
>>58785539
That would require a Jew judge to force a Jew CEO to repay the goyim he ripped off, so what do you think?
>>
>>58785364
>>58785370
>>58785373
>>58785401
These Gox retards would have sold way earlier if nothing had happened and they all would be roping harder than they did the last few years. The hack has unintentionally set them up for life and good on them.
>>
File: 45634524.jpg (14 KB, 541x280)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>tfw I dodged the mtgox fiasco and sold my 112 btc for peanuts later
I felt lucky for a decade, now I want to kill myself
>>
File: IMG_20240726_145052462.jpg (2.43 MB, 2304x3072)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB JPG
young head vicky bros

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.