[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720256615775951.png (634 KB, 852x854)
634 KB
634 KB PNG
i can't understand half the posts of this board.
>>
>>58786050
It means you have another 5-7 years or so before you get into full degen trading crypto

My advice is you learn now before later, you'll have a lot better % gains
>>
That’s a good thing, it means you can’t listen to randeep & co’s incessant shilling
>>
>>58786050
you are a fat fuck and i bet you also eat 5 big macs a day
>>
>>58786050
Leave before it's too late.
>>
>>58786088
This fr
>>
>>58786050
Try hitting yourself on the head really hard.
>>
>>58786050
Do i dare say it?
>lurk moar
>>
>>58786050
Anyone saying the words, "I panic..." they're just larping.
Other anons genuinely think they can pump a market by saying "top signal" to get counter-posts.
Hope this helps.
>>
>>58786210
Top signal
>>
>>58786050
This board is just a den of misery. A place for fear, uncertainty, and doubt. It's a place where people go who are desperate to escape the rat race, and like the proverbial crab in the bucket, they will die lying, cheating, and stealing, and they will bring you down to their level.
>Verification not required.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.