[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Reviewbrah 2024.png (66 KB, 770x800)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
Do you cheap out on food just to save money or is that a line you won't cross?
>>
I pay extra for free range chicken and eggs and other quality ingredients but I don't waste money on goyslop.
>>
I just don't waste money on delivery bullshit like all zoomers nowadays.
>>
File: 1646921413104.jpg (267 KB, 968x634)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
According to Boomer contrarians, if I completely abstained myself from all food that I enjoy and instead sustain entirely off rice and beans for the rest of my life, I could afford a $30k down payment for a $1million 1-bedroom starter home.
>>
>>58786938
It's actually ridiculous how everyone seems to use delivery services now or are eating in restaurants every day.
Does no one know how buy food items and how to cook anymore?
The amount spent on delivery and tips is staggering.
>>
>>58786933
I just buy whole sale, it saves the most money on food that's actually healthy and tasty to eat.
>>
I find it hard to do. I’m always going to chipotle and getting fast food because it saves me time grocery shopping and preparing food. Feel like after working all day I just don’t wanna do all that. But I end up spending quite a bit monthly on food so it sucks.
>>
>>58786933
I fast to save money, then when I eat I spend it on quality food.

Remember kids, health >>>> wealth.
>>
>>58786933
Food, coffee and alcohol are the most effective way to save money.
>>
>>58786933
If your net worth is below 20k it should be seen as mandatory if you don’t want to be a slave. Living is like being on a treadmill and you need to be able to move forwards by saving and investing
>>
>>58786933
>cheap out on food just to save money
yes. discounted ground meats, discounted whole roasted chickens, gas station eggs and bread and milk.

Paying full price is for suckers
>>
>>58787170
>gas station
Don’t they usually just buy shit from the grocery store nd increase the price?
>>
>>58787176
nah senpai, this is kwik star. good eggs and milk and bread. also cheap bananas and some veggies.
>>
>>58786967
I am proud to say that I have never once in my life used those delivery services out of pure principal. You pay some dude to deliver you food, that you dont even know what was done with it before. Then you got to tip that dude or else they start spitting in your food. And all that for a huge premium.

If you cook yourself you will have your food ready more quickly than from some delivery dude and if you batch food for a whole week and freeze it, its even quicker. Yes this includes the time it takes to buy the groceries for it, which you can also get delivered btw.

Its a whole fucking scam and I look down on anyone who uses delivery food services.
>>
>>58786933
That's a weird question because most people would eat healthier on a budget.
>>
>>58786933
Meh. Sometimes. Today I will eat two pizzas. At lunch I ate an overpriced wood fired pie. Now I am heating up a frozen pizza that was $3.
>>
Even good hamburger meat and eggs is cheaper than taco bell.
>>
File: goyslop-info.png (3.38 MB, 1442x5834)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB PNG
>>58786933
i would never skip good quality food just to save a few dollars. you cant put 87 gas into a Ferrari and expect peak performance. ironically the seed oil poisoned goyslop that passes as cheap food would be more like putting chinese sewer oil into a Ferrari.
>>
>>58786933
>>
File: 1622869720540.png (540 KB, 773x718)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
>>58786933
I can't save money, I have a severe addiction on flip.gg rain time ;_;
>>
I make almost all of my food. fast food is insanely expensive now, even if you use each company’s app, as they force you to do now. I usually make chicken thighs, salmon, steak, sometimes bolognese. things for breakfast are probably the cheapest comparatively when made at home, even with eggs still being expensive. I think coffee, oatmeal, Greek yogurt, berries (from the garden) is probably less than a dollar in ingredients.
>>
File: 16433264.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>58786933
i budget it, its not that expensive as people make it out to be, actually my side gig of farming airdrops from the unicorn chain covers all the costs
eating healthy is another task, like brushing your teeth, some days it will be food that you don't like, like pure veggies and no coffee or alcohol, and some days you can eat expensive or unhealthy shit, but it's another responsibility to maintain it, its another cost of life so i don't cheap out on it
>>
>>58786933
you can eat really well for $20/day if you cook yourself
absolute brainlet tier thinking to cheap out on food or spend money on expensive restaurant goyslop

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.