[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: monero.jpg (518 KB, 1080x1080)
518 KB
518 KB JPG
Welcome to the Monero General, but the good one where you can talk about whatever you want without getting spazzed at. Price discussion, memes, technology, privacy, who gives a shit?

Monero is the best candidate for a private digital cash, being proof of work, low inflation, more decentralized than proof of stake coins, more private than Bitcoin, more user friendly than the lightning network, and one of the most highly recognized cryptocurrencies.

Buy Monero on KuCoin, Kraken, Bitfinex, Poloniex, MEXC
Or if you want more privacy try Bisq, Haveno-Reto, Trocador, xchange.me, or TradeOgre
Official Website - getmonero.org
Stats: moneroj.net
Investment Thesis: https://youtu.be/wq6w03E2DS4
Mine XMR: https://www.getmonero.org/get-started/mining/

That's it. If you have questions, ask them in the thread.
>>
I am anon and I approve this message.
>>
>>58975263
buy wownero
>>
File: moonfag.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>58975263
>>
>>58975263
I ignored this thread a bunch of times. Only just realised it's explicitly not for retarded faggots. Very cool.

This is me
>>58974358
Imo these kind of insights are unavailable to the cultists in the general because they don't have the mental capacity to think about price properly. Like they vaguely get that Monero should not be treated like the ponzis so they've decided that because price is the most important thing for ponzis, it must be the least important thing for Monero. But if Monero is money then price is always relevant.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.