[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: godtraded.png (1.38 MB, 3506x2166)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
My friend just said no one cares about cryptocurrency.
Bullish?
>>
>>58985398
They think it's a scam. They think it's used by criminals and grifters and North Korea.
>>
>>58985398
Indifferent, think its too high, believe it's a scam. Normie sentiment is prime for takeoff
>>
>>58985650
>>58985659
excellent, thank you gentlemen.
>>
They have not cared for nearly 3 years now. No mention at all.
>>
>>58985398
my bull detecter goes off whenever my dad ever mentions something about bitcoin and investing in it (whenever he might see it on insta being shilled by retards)
>>Verification not required.
>>
>>58985398
When we hit ATH they thought it would pump forever. Now they think it is all over. They speak of crypto in hushed tones, if at all and think I am crazy for hodling how much I do. Last time it came up they spoke of bitcoin like a washed up hooker with no more tricks left. That was around the bottom of this latest dump.
>>
>crypto? you mean bitcoin?
>you still trading those crypto stocks?
>i bought $50 of ethereum. you know, just to see what happens
>>
I have no friends but if I did I wouldn't speak of it to them.
>>
>>58985398
Every single person I know is going all in. Every single paycheck. Mega bearish. Just sold all my 0.003 BTC
>>
>>58985398
Crypto sentiment is at a 4 year low point. Literally nobody gives a shit about it and everyone online thinks it's a scam. That means the accumulation phase is almost over.
>>
>>58986516
This mirrors my experience
>>
>>58986831
Haha

I mentioned the word crypto around a boomer, and he asked to clarify, “you mean cryptocurrency”… nah man cryptography im a spy

The normie indicator is very reliable. As far as they’re concerned, when a cycle ends, the space has effectively died, never to be thought of again.

We’re getting very close boys
>>
File: tulip$$.jpg (104 KB, 800x1000)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>58985398
They don't care yet.
I've been telling everyone to buy MSTR for Bitcoin gains. They don't care. We're not at public interest until they ask me about it.

We're still coming out of the 1636 dip.
>>
>>58986842
I don't believe you.
>>58986835
nice.
>>58986898
kek, I love the chart

good to hear guys, thanks. I think we're close. 2 weeks away, actually.
>>
File: 2655687.png (363 KB, 618x527)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>58985398
My neighbor sold his 0.3 BTC. We talk about it occasionally when running into each other, because he knows crypto and stonks are all I do and that I am pretty much always at home. He bought in spring on the way up. It is/was his first cycle and when I asked why he sold now, he said 'everyone knows it always drops again. Glad I got out before it does.' He made a small profit.
I told him that I am staying in and he said 'good luck' with a smirk that implied he thinks he's smarter than me for having sold now.
True story.
Fun times ahead.
>>
>>58987019
The benefit of selling early is you gotta be patient to buy back in whilst leaving with profits. Makes you feel good.
The negative of HODLing is you gotta be patient to sell whilst going possibly in red, which would make you feel bad.
>>
>>58987019
this is extremely bullish
>>
>>58985398
Every normie I know thinks that Bitcoin was a scam and "cryptobros" are the epitome of cringe.
>>
>>58988720
i'm a cryptobro and i'm all in. scooped up some nice coins today already
>>
>>58988720
i thought we were all cryptobros in here? what are you then? you into stocks? wolf of wall street?
>>
File: 1715948916951070.png (744 KB, 960x1415)
744 KB
744 KB PNG
i havent heard anyone talk about it at all whatsoever in a long while now
we've been in this gay faggot range all year so we're used to it, but its incredible how we've been so close to ath all this time and no one even knows

>>58987019
this is incredible
>>
>>58989900
Are you retarded? Just stated normie sentiment as per OPs request and THAT is what it is. If you're a "cryptobro" you know what to do with it.
>>
>>58985398
based, bottom signal is in.
>>
>>58985398
They might be right this time. retail not coming back after 2021 dump.
>>
>>58986516
Stop trying to be poetic it's not working
>>
>every biztard saying “bullish”
Lol
>>
my favorite normie sentiment check is seeing normie contacts joining the blue messaging app.

Happened a LOT in march, tapered off towards the end of april, and once I see it start back up that's when I start to ladder out.

The type of person joining is a good hint too. Back in March when we hit 70k for the first time, these people from my contacts all signed up on the same day:
>guy from my pledge class
>girl I knew from college who's a bottle girl in vegas now
>girl I went to high school with that's a realtor in my hometown
>guy I met at electric forest (tbf he may have just been buying drugs)
>guy I played football with in HS who is ALWAYS doing some scammy shit
>guy I know from college who sells an ecom course

All on the same day, and I immediately tethered up.
>>
>>58993057
damn, please post when you see this happen again.
we are pumping right now so.. looks like sentiment check was correct.
>>
>>58985398
I haven’t heard anybody mention crypto for past year
>>
>>58993057
Tbf though sometimes once normies jump in we could pump 20-30% more before it goes down again. The first initial wave of Normies hopping on board isn’t always the top, it’s usually some shit like the stupidest women creating crypto clubs that ultimately signify the top
>>
>>58985398
It's hell, and normies are absolutely clueless. No one understands this shit, especially if you were in the memecoin trenches. You can't explain how you made it, nor can you reason with the scammer/gambler allegations. You have to keep constant opsec about your wealth, being forced to appear poor and barely making it like the rest of them. You have to lie to your peers, or risk having a target on your back for eternity because you found a cheat code in the matrix. Once you know how the game is played, your soul is just a husk for getting rich off exit liquidity.
>>
>>58994365
get better (richer) peers
>>
>>58993025
fr fr literally no cap unironically shut up
>>
>>58985398
Some Uber driver started talking to me about his crypto holdings about a week ago. He said he holds SOL and XRP. He also ranted for about 20 minutes about inflation, saying it's the biggest scam in history. I'm 99% sure he's a poster here and I'm 60% sure he wanted to outright say "it's the Jews" but didn't because it's Uber.
>>
>>58985398
just preordered my lambo
the bottom is in
>>
>>58985398
Nothing. My friend both ETH close to 21 peak and sold it in 22 and now he says nothing
>>
>>58995816
>both
lol that's even worse than boughted
>>
>>58986898
What is the Y axis here?
>>
>>58995732
>crying about inflation while holding solana

kek
>>
>>58985398
Buy when normies think its a scam and sell when normies are hyped up about crypto. Easy.
>>
>>58985398
I tried introducing a closer friend to bitcoin after the ftx crash, hoping he would see the opportunity. I told him my whole story of buying around covid and round tripping the run. He never bought below 20k and he still hasn't bought. I'm not a trader but I know outsiders have a hard time getting the idea of never selling so I was hoping to get him to have a good experience and nail his first run. Waste of time and he just continues to assume it's a honeypot/ponzi.
>>
>>58985398
Normies buy high and sell low
Their opinion doesn't matter for the market at time T, even with a negative sentiment during a bear market, they still jump on the bandwagon a few months after btc takes off due to fomo
Their brains simply do not print the cycles of btc, they only remember they can lose a lot of money
>>
we are pumping my bastards
>>
>>58993583
Will do. Nobody has joined in quite some time, so sentiment must be pretty low.
>>
>>58996562
As the world gets shittier I think more people will gamble. They'll gamble such small amounts then refuse to sell, waiting for a 100x. more free pumps for us.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.