[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rlqixll0koi61.png (1.58 MB, 1683x1281)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
What are your experiences with sales? Im trying to do this Dropshipping thing, also trying to sell clothes online, what are the best ways that you saw some success in?
>>
File: stanley.jpg (6 KB, 184x274)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>58989174
bump
>>
File: spidey.jpg (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>58989285
one last bump
>>
>>58989174
My experience is that it's easy money once you get over the initial learning curve. I could give you step-by-step instructions for three deals you could do right now that would net you approximately 2k this week. It would take about an hour of your time and you wouldn't need to leave your house.

But then I wouldn't get those deals and you would possibly figure out my business model and try to put me out of business. The best advice I can give you is to think outside the box. Pioneering a novel business model isn't as daunting as you think. You just have to slightly tweak one variable (sourcing, keywords, pricing, presentation, sales platform, ect.) and you will potentially have a huge advantage over the "competition". If you optimize for all of these variables across multiple categories you will be ridiculously far ahead.
>>
>>58989725
thats what it feels like, no one want to give up the secret sauce.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.