[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>hey grandpa why didn't you buy bitcoins
how do you respond without sounding mad?
>>
>>58989207
"Because i bought Link and that's how we can afford to live in this chateaux in France"
>>
>>58989207
I'll show them my VTI shares that are worth quadrillions.
>>
>>58989207
I blame it on Obama.
>>
>>58989207
>Assuming society will still exist when I am old enough to have grandkids
kek
>>
File: GFdoLgcawAEC1Zi.png (300 KB, 554x554)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>58989375
/thread

Most of us will be dead after the Great War. I on the other hand, will be out in the polluted forests, foraging for scraps of food while hiding from Microsoft Drones operating on Intel Core Ultra 2.0...
>>
File: IMG_5173.jpg (224 KB, 1280x720)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>58989207
>cuz boomer rocks
>>
>>58989207
I'm not retarded, sweetie.
>>
File: 1671352423467198.jpg (585 KB, 1452x1170)
585 KB
585 KB JPG
>>58989207
The crazy thing is I used to frequent Reddit back circa 2009-17 (before they started banning all the interesting sub-reddits) and don't recall EVER seeing anything about BTC back then. I only started using 4chan for /tv/ in 2017 when IMDb shut their forums down, and stopped going to Reddit. But I don't remember reading about or anyone in real life talking about BTC until 2018. Didn't even start browsing /biz/ until 2021 though.
>>
>>58990283
>I don't remember reading about or anyone in real life talking about BTC until 2018
are you under 22? crypto was off the wall in mid to late 2017
also there were ads for "magic internet money" on reddit in 2013 (the last time i browsed with any frequency
>>
>>58989207
I wouldn’t be mad because I would have grandkids in means I must have gotten a wife had sex, had children and raised them to be competent enough to pass on their genes. My life would have already been made at that point
>>
>>58989207
sneed
>>
>>58989207
>shut the fuck up, niglets. I didn't know, okay
>>
>>58989207
Well kids. I wasn't a chudcel so I didn't invest in that crap because it destroyed the environment. Luckily for you kids I voted for Kamala Harris for president. She was the first ever woman president! I know it may sound silly now but back in the evil days it used to be m*n who ran countries! Crazy I know! Anyway the reason you kids are lucky enough to not have to deal with chudcels is because Kamala created incel death squads that went door to door looking for them ugly racist freaks and now the world lives in the global commune you enjoy today!
>>
>>58989207
but I did buy bitcoin this morning
>>
Spoiler alert:
The launch of the ETFs was the peak in crypto popularity. There are no more new suckers to be recruited. It now all depends on how fast the existent participants will stop buying and start cashing out. Every day, every transaction made, the pool of money to be distributed will get smaller by miners, exchanges and asset managers (blackrock) leeching of a small part of the invested capital by fees.
>>
>>58989222
>Because I bought Link and that's why uncle Terry needs to have some fun time with you alone in his bedroom. You can do that for me can't you champ? For your old dad? We can go to McDonalds later. My treat.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.