[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: HAHAHAHAHAHHA.jpg (35 KB, 500x515)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Have you guys made anything these past 3 years?
I've been in a NFT project for the past 3 years I shall not name(cause the janitors & moderators who listen to the janitors reports here are mentally retarded and are begging to be knocked at their doors) which basically enabled me to make 30k USDs for the past 3 years.
It was very comfy cause I didn't have to move a muscle, not even sign into my metamask. All I did was buy 10 NFTs early, vote every 2 weeks or once a month on Snapshot and done.

Sadly I missed out on Kadena, Pepe, Kaspa, the AI tokens, Trump's token, etc.

What have you guys been doing this bull market and these 9 months of bull market that feel like dogshit? feels like we're still in a bear market.
I keep wondering if I really shouldn't have just made a yield farm scam or even any kind of wallet drainer even during the bear market and get it over with. Nobody is going to miss 200k-400k worth of funds. The police sure as fuck gave 0 shits when I told them to contact that 1 Chinese CEX cause they hold the dox of my shitty phisher wannabe hacker. They stared like retards and kept making BS excuses with "we can't email them".
>>
haiꞧcomb token
>>
I have a folio worth $30k ish and I apparently made $3k in the past 6 months. But overall I'm still $2k in the red. About half of those are dead shitcoins I'm still bagholding.
>>
KAS is still "early" if you plan to hold for over a year or more, a short pump n dump? Not sure maybe Simon's Cat but I wouldn't personally bet on it.
>>
>>58989629
Ive lost almost 100k since august 2020 when i started counting.
In may 2021 went from 10k to 100k in a day and then there was a huge market wide crash 2 days after that put me in a spiral of using leverage and trying to get it back for years and years.
Last december after hitting big gains with some icp shitcoin here i had a 5x long on pepe and got liquidated after having been 20% up. 2 months later in february would have made it huge with the same fucking long. Its always some shit like that.
Im just accumulating money in my bank account now and trying to play it safe with mid term holds and reasonable targets just so i can quit waging for a while because im fucking exhausted. Its not even about really making it right now, im depressed af.
>>
File: pol personified.jpg (43 KB, 450x793)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>58989629
i wonder what those Trump NFTs are worth now
>>
When will small Youtube celebrities with over 1 million subscribers start making their own shitty tokens that advertise themselves?
>>
File: 21A.png (208 KB, 674x766)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>58989629
I was late to the party with the nfts and luckily I was able to get my money back before it burned, in the end they were right, the only way to see real money is still with memecoins like $rocky, btc will go up and down, but the absurdity is eternal.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.