[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://open.spotify.com/show/64hmkmXpetPEVGPlExkDGl

>ex-board member Holly Etlin makes claim that what happened to Bed Bath & Beyond has not happened except in cases of fraud
https://www.reddit.com/r/Teddy/comments/1945r00/holly_etlins_statement_regarding_bbby_potentially/
>Share Buyback Fraud Explained
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1749490369258250493.html

>Do companies state that they face bankruptcy...but then *suddenly* do a 180 "Reverse Uno", squeeze short sellers and bring riches to shareholders?
https://reddit.com/r/BBBY/comments/16ohoy3/do_companies_sometimes_officially_state_that_they/

>How Can BBBYQ Exit Chapter 11 In A Way That Benefits Shareholders
https://reddit.com/r/BBBY/comments/15r9jgh/guess_whos_back_salvatores_back/

>End Game: DTC and NSCC are screwed as the DTC just proved shareholders should Directly Register Shares (DRS)
https://reddit.com/r/Superstonk/comments/13a3yh1/end_game_dtc_and_nscc_are_screwed_as_the_dtc_just/

bbby "class action" case against RC
CASE NUMBER: 1:22-cv-02541-TNM
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64916203/si-v-bed-bath-beyond-corporation/

Ryan Cohen's 16b short swing rule was dismissed the other day. But his "pump and dump" case is still active and may be holding things up.

Bad actors are attempting to delay the chapter 11 proceedings for as long as possible, stay comfy and expect delays, nothing is finalized until the chapter 11 has fully concluded.

Larry Chen, who is a current board member of GameStop went onto theppshow.

previous thread:
>>58980483
>>
Why would Ryan Cohen use Tupperware products if he didn't want to buy Tupperware the company? Interesting.
>>
>>58989675
>Who is Nick Lewin?
>He was tasked with prosecuting 3 leading members of Al-qaeda
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/09/09/20-years-after-attacks-accused-911-must-finally-be-tried-civilian-courts/
>He was the lawyer for Hunter Biden during the probe into his activities
https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2023-10/11_19_17%20-%20Hunter%20Biden%2C%20Edward%20Kim%2C%20et%20al.pdf
>He is the lawyer in charge of eventually releasing the Epstein documents and keeping them away from people like Alan Dershowitz in the meantime (Alan is the lawyer for the illegitimate state of Israel)
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article243745007.html
>And now he's the lawyer for Shelly Lombard, a board member hand picked by Ryan Cohen for the now supposedly defunct company of bed bath and beyond
https://www.reddit.com/r/Teddy/comments/18tzfzt/salvatores_deep_dive_into_potential_fraud_bbbyq/

>ex-board member Holly Etlin makes claim that what happened to Bed Bath & Beyond has not happened except in cases of fraud
https://www.reddit.com/r/Teddy/comments/1945r00/holly_etlins_statement_regarding_bbby_potentially/
>>
I made a mistake making the first new thread, so I deleted it, then within 18 seconds of making a second new thread, our >33% activity bot auto commented about tupperware in this thread. Lmao douggies are desperate to cause chaos.
>>
>>58989703
>he gets paid by Dog Seafood to become a silonigger
kek shillies
RICO when?
>>
>>58989703
>insecure to the point needs to bake a new bread
>needs to try and identify me
>>
Guys? This might sound controversial but I don’t think they do it for free.
>>
>>58989727
Again, for the record, i do this for free.
>>
>>58989727
yeah, Doug Cifu pays OP and other stockbashers to prevent the discussion of Tupperware
>>
File: IMG_5881.png (1.37 MB, 1242x2208)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
Clearly there is a connection between Ryan Cohen and BBBY, seeing as RC offered 400million for the company after he sold his shares…. And the largest Omni channel ceo is publicly tweeting about the ongoing depositions RC is giving in the bbby cases….

Tons of scitzo dd about tomorrow, and fractals, and date hyping nonsense doesn’t seem to startle the shills, but now the (clearly connected) bed bath and beyond talk seems to really grind their gears. So which types of speculative discussions are sanctioned and allowed to be explored and what topics are off limits? Now they are spamming about Tupperware trying to be ironic/satirical/passive aggressive when clearly there is a link between RC, Icahn & Bed Bath & Beyond.

Get a new script silly shillies.
>>
File: 1659102704847022.png (153 KB, 379x376)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>This month
Hype fatigue
>>
Reminder, BBBY shills want to silonigger you out of Tupperware, I feel bad for anyone who is left out of the TUP play
>>
>>58989740
No one has ever lied on the internet.
>>
File: ye0573.jpg (316 KB, 1170x1190)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>58989833
It’s fun to make you drop your mask and you do it so willingly. You just want to be seen, don’t you? It’s ok, this has always been a safe space to discuss any stock you want and be as schizophrenic as you desire. Run wild and run free little douglet.
>>
>>58989833
Tell me more about Tupperware and how it will play a role in moass please. It would be really weird for you to be being disingenuously and sarcastically emulating bbby talking points in your attempt to delegitimize bbby. That would be a really strange thing for someone to do for free.
>>
>>58989881
If you don’t play with him he may literally kill himself and then what. We get a new boring shill that doesn’t know the lore? Keep this little douglet alive whether he likes it or not.
>>
>>58989853
Sound desperate, I don’t blame you, all you can do is hurl shit around, it does not affect me like it does to you, that’s why you built this safe space for yourself… me being here hurts your ego, but it’s fine, I’m here because you need me.

Anyways back to resumed topic. BBBY, recent fed cuts have not affected the price, bullish? I think so
>>
>>58989893
Class 9 shareholder status?
>>
File: TopHat.jpg (13 KB, 284x177)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Post your Towel-Chad wagmi face
>>
>>58989906
So are these thread just so that we can all say the quiet part out loud? You’re fucked and there’s nothing you can do besides wait it out and shitpost in a containment thread like the rest of us? When do the death threats start again?
>>
>>58989961
Death threats? Who gave out death threats, was Michael back at it with his BB guns? Look, I’m just here to work out why you always bleed into GME
>>
File: mister bow tie kitty.png (2.45 MB, 1080x1442)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB PNG
wonder what happened to
>Iv2i0rWC
bot managed to comment 18 seconds after I baked the new thread.

Expect delays everybody. /r/teddy has been flooded with a few hype fatiguers lately, and I assume we are being delayed at least until march 2025. Stay mentally and financially prepared to wait it out while the courts plow through all the legal delays hedgies have thrown into the process.
>>
>>58989965
>I’m just here to work out why you always bleed into GME
This question has already been answered and your need use the asking of it to continue to shit up the thread is just another example of you being disingenuous.
>>
>>58990024
I just find it interesting, my research will continue, I appreciate your continued support
>>
Why would a judge order shares that were bought at 15c to be repaid at 100's of dollars that have been delisted and destroyed?
>>
Why didn't Ryan throw 400 million on buying shares when it was pennys a share? Why did only you big wrinkle brains discover this?
>>
File: tinfoil huffer.jpg (79 KB, 678x376)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>58989954
>>
>>58990084
Bankruptcy has no bearing on the criminal allegations of share fraud. The records of shareholders who bought shares will have their shares returned and the market will reprice the company on its own. The court is not going to force someone to repurchase anything. The brokers are the ones sitting their with the fraudulent book keeping. They will get margin called and the DTCC and the Fed will close the trades out.
>>58990114
He was likely advised to scoop up the assets in bankruptcy after the liabilities such as leases are cleaned up. It's like trimming the fat from some meat before you cook it.
>>
>>58990125
>It's like trimming the fat from some meat before you cook it.
The fat is where the flavour is held though, why would you not want the meat, the bones, the fat the whole damn cow?
>>
Does Ryan Cohen or Larry own any BBBY assets, stocks, bonds?
>>
I can't see there being a rule against Ryan Cohen showing his full deck of BBBY now it is delisted and can not be manipulated
>>
>why won't RC reveal his hand reeeeeeeeeeee the stock isn't trading reeeeeeeeeeee
Kek faggots
>>
12/32 = 37.5%
>>
>>58990148
Well if it is a sure hand like you fine gentlemen are saying you have, there is no more gameplay like there is with GME, this is fully priced in now and done, why is RC not popping champagne bottles? Why bother raising GME cash if he is about to be made a trillionaire?

It's just all so speculative that he is holding BBBY class 9 stock
>>
>>58990163
>i have nothing to add to this thread
Cool story bro
>>
File: ree.jpg (10 KB, 274x274)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>58990197
What happened, who announced something?
>>
Thousands pumped into it, watching it go to 0, what does that do to a man?
>>
A mind thats weak and a back thats strong, ya load 16 tons, waddya get

>16
>>
>>58990228
Have you had any correspondence regarding your shares? As a large shareholder are you not privileged to your compensation yet?
>>
Do you guys use discord or something then to communicate? Just wondering how you keep track of your BBBY holdings.
>>
With there only being like 3 of you it is a really small group, I am glad you have welcomed me so easily.
>>
>>58989881
Cohen tweeted about great American companies (Tupperware)
Cohen tweeted about protecting children and pets at all costs
>we must save children and pets at all costs
>Tupperware is known as the food saver
>Tupperware has a baby brand (TupperKids)
>Tupperware has a pet brand (TupperPets)
Cohen will buy Tupperware into the Teddy Holding company.
>toys for kids and pets (we must protect children and pets at all costs)
>toys for manchildren (funko pops)
>controller shells for candycon
>big green dildos (literally) for redditors
>big green dildos (financially) for shareholders
>GME equity for TUP holders
>>
>>58990264
It fits
>like a Tupperware lid
>>
File: siloniggies hate him.png (138 KB, 350x350)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>58990268
Tupperware is the killshot. It will blow the lid off the corruption plaguing the markets.
>>
>>58990273
When Ryan Cohen was in school, he had a tuppaware box in his school lunch, it has been foretold brother.
>>
File: 1625185708835.png (286 KB, 500x497)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
I'M SORRY MOMMY I'M SORRY MOMMY FORGIVE ME I'M A GOOD BOY I DIDN'T MEAN IT AAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I WON'T SIT ON THE COUCH I WON'T EAT THE ICE CREAM I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY WASN'T IT SEPTEMBER WASN'T IT I HEARD IT WAS SEPTEMBER DIDN'T YOU HEAR
>>
>>58990363
Why was it not this month? Why was you not paid out?
>>
>>58990363
September 2026
>>
>>58990396
Sheesh man. Get some help.
>>
>>58990477
>Get some help

I hold GME, I am certified insane, you guys though, phew hahaha, yeah... Tell me more about this court case, I have milk and cookies at the ready.
>>
Jesus. What are the odds this isn’t a paid poster and it’s just a mindbroken gme holder unwilling to accept that he got filtered? Tbh the urgency of his posts make me think he is just a paid poster.
>>
23/51 = 45%
>>
The Tupperware Heist

Ryan Cohen, CEO of GameStop, leaned back in his chair, staring at the news. Tupperware, a company as old as the American Dream itself, was on the verge of collapse. But Cohen saw what no one else did: an opportunity. With his history of turning around companies like Chewy and GameStop, he believed he could bring Tupperware into the modern era. But this deal wasn't just about buying a plastic container company; it was about disrupting the entire consumer goods industry.

Yet, something about the acquisition was off. His trusted advisor, Jackson, warned him that there were forces at play he didn’t fully understand.

"Ryan, it’s not just a corporate deal," Jackson said, lowering his voice. "The government’s involved. Word on the street is that Tupperware has connections to old Cold War-era operations. They’re watching every move."

Cohen brushed it off at first. Why would the government care about plastic containers? But the more he dug into the deal, the more unsettling things became. Strange connections to government contracts, whispers of hidden technology, and rumors that Tupperware had been involved in covert operations dating back decades.
>>
The night before the deal was set to go public, Cohen received an anonymous tip: "They know. You need to act fast."

Without missing a beat, Cohen sprang into action. He gathered his most trusted team in a secret meeting room in GameStop’s headquarters. The plan was simple: finalize the Tupperware acquisition while staying one step ahead of the Secret Services. He had 24 hours.

At 3 a.m., Cohen received another message. This time, it was a direct warning: "Agents are coming for you. Leave now."

Cohen, never one to be rattled easily, grabbed his go-bag. It was time to disappear. He booked a flight under a fake name, heading to Switzerland. The plan was to meet an old Tupperware executive hiding in the Swiss Alps. This executive, once a major player in the company, had been off the grid for years. He held critical information needed to close the acquisition.

As Cohen boarded the plane, he kept his head down. He knew the Secret Services were already locking down his usual methods of escape, but he was always ten steps ahead. He landed in Geneva and immediately rented a car, driving deep into the mountains. The roads were treacherous, but he navigated them with precision, every mile putting more distance between him and the agents tracking him.

The ex-executive’s cabin was hidden at the edge of a dense forest. Snow fell gently, muffling the sounds of the world. Cohen approached cautiously, scanning the area for signs of surveillance.

He knocked on the door, and a grizzled man answered, his eyes wary. "You’ve got 10 minutes," he said, letting Cohen in.

The negotiations were tense. Cohen offered him a lifeline, a way back into the world. In return, the man provided the last piece of the puzzle: information linking Tupperware to a secret government project that had long been buried. It wasn’t just about containers; it was about technology that could revolutionize food preservation on a global scale, and that’s why the government had its eyes on the deal.
>>
Suddenly, headlights cut through the trees. Cohen’s phone buzzed. The Secret Services had found him.

"You’ve got to trust me," Cohen said to the ex-executive. "We’re getting out of here, and the deal will go through."

The man hesitated for a moment, then nodded. They slipped out the back door just as the agents stormed the cabin. Cohen had set up a decoy, sending encrypted signals to make it look like he was still inside. By the time the agents realized they’d been duped, Cohen and his new ally were already on the move, hiking through the dense forest under the cover of darkness.

By dawn, they had made it to a small town where a private jet was waiting. Cohen’s legal team had been working around the clock, and as soon as he was in the air, they finalized the acquisition. Tupperware was his.

As the jet soared into the sky, Cohen looked out the window. Below him, the agents were left in the dust, scrambling to make sense of what had just happened. He had outmaneuvered them at every turn.

Jackson’s voice crackled over the secure line. "It’s done, Ryan. The deal went through."

Cohen smiled. "Good. Let them chase shadows. We’re moving forward."

With Tupperware under his control, Cohen knew he had just pulled off one of the biggest coups in corporate history. The Secret Services could watch all they wanted, but they were too late. The future was his to shape, and the game was only just beginning.

As you can see.. Tuppaware was the killshot
>>
aKr1kR3b
words words words words words
reply to me please i need you to reply to me please
don't think i wasn't there don't you know it
i know what you are
>>
File: LFG!.jpg (15 KB, 474x266)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>Dr Disrespect teaming up with Ryan Cohen, Roaring Kitty, and Tupperware represents the ultimate convergence of disruptive forces poised to ignite the "Mother of All Short Squeezes" (MOASS). Cohen’s strategic genius, already proven with GameStop's resurgence, and Roaring Kitty's legendary influence on the retail investing crowd have already shaken Wall Street.

>Now, with the larger-than-life persona of Dr Disrespect—known for his ability to galvanize millions of loyal fans—joining forces, the cultural and financial power they collectively wield is unstoppable. Adding Tupperware, a symbol of legacy consumer goods ripe for reinvention, creates a perfect storm of grassroots hype, corporate revitalization, and market disruption.

>The MOASS won’t just be a short squeeze; it will be a global movement where entertainment, finance, and corporate strategy collide, breaking all expectations and sending shockwaves through traditional power structures.
>>
>>58990587
>In short, BBBY cannot be relisted because the company as it was no longer exists after liquidation. Any future relaunch of the brand would have to be through a new entity with no continuity from the previous stock.
>>
FELLAS
WE
WON
WE GET MADE WHOLE TODAY!
LETS FUCKING GO!
WE WON WE WON WE WON
>>
KEK DUMBFUCK SHORT BAGGIES HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK
>>
>>58990597
>>58990601
>Grooming GME holders to come here
You opened the GME thread, I came.
>>
GUYS
GUYS
YOU AREN'T GOING TO BELIEVE THIS BUT
LARRY CHENG
YEAH THATS RIGHT GAMESTOP LARRY CHENG
WAS
ON
THE
PEEPEE SHOOOOOOOOOOW
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT
>>
File: 1287.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
That's a lot of words and I'm not going to read them. I want pictures of frogs.
>>
>they work in pairs
>>
>>58990620
I "work" by myself
>>
>>58990620
The power of one the power of two the power of MAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAAAY

Share your information, it’s not as if I can fomo into BBBY, for someone that maintains a general you guys sure don’t discuss the happenings that much, what was todays volume?
>>
After so many failed scripts all they can do is spam nonsense lmfao. Makes me wonder if there's some kind of announcement soon
>>
>>58990631
THERE IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT THERE IS HOLY FUCK YOU FIGURED IT OUT
HOLY FUCK WHAT DO I DO NOW HE CRACKED THE CODE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON
>>
>>58990631
>09/19/2024 MSNBC
Breaking News: Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Relisted; Former Shareholders to Receive $150 per Share Compensation

>In a surprising turn of events, Ryan Cohen, the visionary behind GameStop's resurgence, has announced that his highly anticipated merger deal with Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) has been successfully completed. As part of the agreement, the iconic home goods retailer will be relisted on major stock exchanges, marking a stunning comeback for a company that recently filed for bankruptcy.

>In an unprecedented move, former BBBY shareholders will receive $150 per share as compensation, a substantial payout considering the company’s turbulent financial history and delisting earlier this year. Cohen, through his investment firm RC Ventures, has played a pivotal role in this transformation, leveraging his expertise in corporate turnarounds to breathe new life into BBBY.

">We are thrilled to have completed this merger and to see Bed Bath & Beyond return stronger than ever," said Ryan Cohen. "This is a victory not just for the company but for the loyal shareholders who believed in the brand. We’re looking forward to executing our vision and taking BBBY to new heights."

>The relisting and shareholder compensation package have sent shockwaves through the market, with retail investors celebrating Cohen’s latest strategic triumph. Stay tuned for more updates on BBBY’s future under Cohen’s leadership.

Fuck me you guys were right
>>
REMEMBER OKBET SAID IT WILL BE THIS MONTH WE DID IT WE WON WE'RE GOING TO GET RICH THIS MONTH HE SAID SO I'M SO EXCITED WE WON WE WON
SHORTS AND SHILLS IN SHAMBLES
WE GET PAID THIS MONTH!!!!
>>
>>58990631
Probably
>>
You guys better hold your new equity to infinity, the shills work very hard to demoralize you to make you want to sell as soon as possible. Expect NO delays!
We won! This month! This month!
>>
This one is for my homies who have made me feel welcome.

BBBY went to the moon,
Hoping riches would come soon.
But then the stock began to fall,
And left its shareholders with nothing at all.

"We'll turn around!" the company said,
But soon they were deep in red.
Ryan sold, the dream was gone,
And all the money was withdrawn.

Shareholders laughed, what else to do?
As bankruptcy came into view.
Now the shelves are empty and bare,
Leaving everyone with despair.

BBBY’s story ends this way,
But maybe it’ll rise again one day!
>>
>>58990631
You can always tell when they start getting real fired up that some pretty sweet good news is just days away. I think the actual paid shills are gone and it's only hedgies left. Soon they'll be having the SEC knocking on their front door and a hot spicy BBC knocking on the back.
Game Over, hedgies.
>>
>>58990655
How do I get paid for this? Do you give out google gift cards still?
>>
>>58990655
Checked but for why would the British Broadcasting Corporation be knocking on their back door? Would they be interviewing them?
>>
>>58990655
Exactly! The shills know an announcement is coming soon! They know before everyone else! The hedge funds are so fucking scared right now holy fucking shit WE WON so fucking hard and the fucking know it holy fuck $1000 per share fraud payout THIS MONTH they are so fucking scared paid shills and stock bashers know what's coming
>>
Guys the shills came out of the woodwork and are in full force! It must mean the announcement is tomorrow!
>>
>>58990666
If you can keep this up for a week I’ll sell a share of gme
>>
>>58990673
You need to own GME for that to be a thing, you can sell your vast BBBY empire though
>>
File: KekPajeeties.jpg (238 KB, 853x1000)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>58990660
>wants us to redeem
>Asks for google gift cards
Well, maybe this one isn't a hedgie after all....
>>
>>58990688
Hahaha I knew you would go for that, oh boy, you guys are a hoot, you and your 70 billion BBBY shares, damn man, you 3 guys are really going to lead the revolution ain't you?

Also which one of you rat bastards left the room to cry? Take it like a real man
>>
Doug Cifu is going to jail, but first he has to close his bbby shorts
>>
whats the news retards
i had like 35K shares
doubtfully fucking any news i stopped reading these threads in jan
update me niggas
>>
File: who.jpg (15 KB, 167x184)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Who hurt you?
>>
>>58990694
That anons autistic need to pick up on that and respond in the exact way expected makes him seem far more authentic then you seem to even care to pretend to be. I’m guessing that’s just over? What is this larp? Your need to go into the gme thread and try and rile up any fence sitters(if they do exist) makes you and your coworker seem incredibly desperate.
>>
>>58990719
We get paid this month
A guy with two lawyers said so
>>
File: Blackface.png (16 KB, 441x495)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>58990703
He has a gaping hole in his balance sheet and after he goes to jail he'll have a brand new gaping hole to worry about.
>>
>>58990719
Welcome back, it's a big week, everyone here is buying TUP because its a mirror of BBBY, double payout once the court cases finish.
>>
>>58990725
Two? How did he get two?
>>
File: IMG_5203.jpg (117 KB, 502x868)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>58990631
>>58990655
They are spamming because we are most likely delayed until March 2025. They spam to achieve two goals in one:

1) make us all look like scitzos to put outsiders peering in off of RC & frens.

2) to make the veteran holders think something must be soon.

Be mentally and financially prepared for more delays, but hope for fast resolution. The best they can hope for at this point is for holders to be so disgruntled and demoralized that they sell the new bbby equity for a low price, and to sell their gme for a low price out of frustration and defeat.
>>
>>58989675
>>58989678
Who is this nick lewin guy?
>>
Don't be frustrated guys! We are getting paid this month! It's been confirmed!
>>
It's going to get really silly in here.
>>
It's funny, BBBY holders, so vocal, so 5D chess, but can't answer simple questions.
>>
>>58990759
post source
>>
>>58990631
THEY KNOW.
>>
>>58990782
Damn
>>
>>58990779
>>58990759

All of these, are like the other.
>>
Whose on PPshow this week? No one huh? Why isn't Larry doing return trips to do the PPShow? Did he wink at the camera? I bet he winked at the camera didn't he.
>>
File: JUST.png (289 KB, 879x552)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
>>58990826
Larry Cheng will be talking about Tupperware over at Kais Maalej's show.
>>
>>58990832
Makes sense, need to keep PPshow on the downlow in the back room of the mens bath house, don't want everyone FOMO'ing into BBBY
>>
I understand why you are insecure in your BBBY holdings, it makes sense, doubling down on it though, oh boy.
>>
File: IMG_9591.jpg (50 KB, 375x180)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>insecure
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlCVUBxdYuo

What a dream boat
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
>>
>>58990883
Scared potter?
>>
PPShow is very spicy tonight, let's hear it
>>
Fraud payout this month
>Fraud payout this month
Fraud payout this month
>Fraud payout this month
Fraud payout this month
>Fraud payout this month
Fraud payout this month
>Fraud payout this month
Fraud payout this month
>Fraud payout this month
Fraud payout this month
>Fraud payout this month
Fraud payout this month
>Fraud payout this month
Fraud payout this month
>Fraud payout this month
Fraud payout this month
>Fraud payout this month
Fraud payout this month
>Fraud payout this month
Fraud payout this month
>Fraud payout this month
>>
NEW DD ON GAMESHIRE BATHAWAY FANFIC LIVE ON PPSHOW!
>NEW DD ON GMERICA FANFICLIVE ON PPSHOW!
>>
BIGGQ is also part of the play, you can still buyed. TUP was canceled even faster than BBBYQ, so BIGGQ is the only way into TEDDY.
>>
>>58990949
I AM A BBYLIBER! AMEN CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH!
>>
Holy fuck I'm shaking right now we actually just won holy fuck holy fuck
>>
OH FUCK! They are talking about files from 2014! THEY WENT DEEP!
>>
42.1%
>>
>>58990976
Stop wasting your time in GME, I am here talking about BBBY faggot.
>>
File: POWAHG.gif (2.54 MB, 500x324)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB GIF
>listening to BBBYie baggies talk about 10 year old documents about a dead company that can not act on any of its plans unless it is a new entity

I get it now, the power
>>
TUPPAWARE ON PPSHOW!

BBBY BAGGIES FUCKED!
>>
File: IMG_9596.jpg (58 KB, 736x180)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>58990949
Tup wasn’t cancelled just halted. A TUPchad just posted his portfolio in the gme thread with shares still in it.
>>
>>58991030
>69
Nice
>>
Hello? I want to invest this big bag of money into BBBY, hello?
>>
>>58991123
Bbby is over. The new play is TUP.
>>
>>58991134
>The new play is TUP

has always been the play. TUP 4 LYFE!
>>
Personally I think AMC is the play
>>
>>58991279
If you were brave you’d say that in the gme thread.
>>
>>58991030
That's a long halt, when will they come back as TUPPQ so we can buy more?
>>
>>58991329
>we
>>
What’s with all this shitty spam.
>>
>>58991401
Dawn of War II: Retribution
>>
>>58991401
They're spamming the boards with schidzo posts to denote weight behind words and perturb retail from figuring out how trading 4 decimal places is helpful for anything but algos.

> or to question the death/suicide/murder of Gustavo Arnal
> or question JP Morgan and Goldman Sach's involvement in BBBY
>>
>>58990533
i am ACTUALLY intelligent and i can tell you that RC and pulte have hinted at BBBYQ numerous times. their "shitposting" has gone over your head. you identify as an insane GME holder because yes, your beliefs are insane, irrational, ridiculous, retarded. you're like an NPC who's just going through the motions of holding GME without having good reasoning for it. you think YOU have the chops to convince us BBBYQ holders that we're the ones who are insane, irrational ridiculous, retarded? either BBBYQ holders make it or RC himself is a fraud, there's no in-between state where RC rugpulled BBBYQ but GME is somehow going to millions of dollars per share, fucking clowns.
>>
Is sarcasm this weeks memo.

Listen you 3rd world smog breathing esl manlets, sarcasm is best used sparingly. If you spam it loses its effectiveness.

Oh, and have fun staying POOR

While bbby holders meme shit post laugh and GET RICH.
>>
It's like a college essay is happening, from the spammer.
>>
File: 1660714346870890.png (113 KB, 315x330)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>58989295
So you haven't?
Don't sweat it, I'm certain the fraud payout is imminent, I reckon a fortnight perchance?
>>
>>58989675
>>58990003
>>58990748
Anyone peddling the narrative that delays should be expected is a paid shill. You think just sitting around and waiting patiently for the system that is designed to funnel wealth to the top is going to suddenly pay out billions to retail investors? If someone is telling you that things will happen 'later' and you just need to sit back and wait they are relying on you doing nothing to obtain your generational wealth so that the system can quietly steal all your money.
>>
>Please saar you must delay
>>
Another day in the BBBY thread, I love the BBBY thread, another glorious day. Just take in that fresh air ladies

Let’s check todays price action… oh
>>
Tell me about the fraud case, tell me about how just because you will be given $100 dollars a share just because you bought at 15c a share, the way you say it with such conviction, it’s like McDonald’s fries, extra zesty
>>
File: IMG_0106.jpg (96 KB, 1080x2032)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>58991415
> perturb retail from figuring out how trading 4 decimal places is helpful for anything but algos.

I’m not sure if it’s real or not, but I saw a post on superstonk of gme trading at 15 digits
>>
If you’re waiting for BBBY to come back, why has the brand started opening shops? I am confused you should be billionaires now the 3 of you
>>
Just got out of the bath, and towels bit tough now thinking of heading down to my local bed ba... oh yeah it's gone now. but the shares remain so that's something for when it gets restructured? because it can do this after being liquidated.
>>
Bed Bath & Beyond, Butterfly, 1971, Hamburgers,

It's all connected, Omni Consumer Products, Weyland Yutani merger, it's all right here, all comes down to BBBY
>>
File: 1705688369302917.png (84 KB, 256x350)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>58989675
> there is still a BBBYQ thread
fuucking helll...
>>
>>58992214
It's a comeback, it's going to be 80's up in here, we going to have roller disco & John Travolta posters before days end.
>>
Trust the plan
Do not expect delays
Payout this month
Short baggies kek short baggies
>>
>>58992315
Sorry. I’m just gonna expect delays. It’s harmless.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFEFjy44f4A
The short hedge funds are going to learn about the power of maaaaaaaaaanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

>Millions of class 9 BBBY holders will be made millionaires because they just will, a judge said so.
>>
>No active BBBY holders detected
>General still formed because
What is the endgame?
>>
File: BBBY Holder.gif (490 KB, 426x272)
490 KB
490 KB GIF
Does any BBBY holder or representative wish to comment? Your comments will be release during the fraud court hearings later today. *gavel* ORDER! One at a time!
>>
>Cares about Larry Cheng on the PPShow
>members of this general do now watch the PPShow
So it doesn't matter?
>>
If you aren't willing to wait 3 years for new equity then you are a paid stock basher and a shill
>>
>>58992544
Thanks for confirming my suspicions. I thought you told us not to expect delays? So you’re just being disingenuous?
>>
>>58992556
>So you’re just being disingenuous?
Only one doing that is you fren, everyone else is bringing up questions about BBBY, you though, you are just seeing shills, indians and tuppaware everywhere you go.
>>
It's happening this month
NO delays
>>
>>58992809
Without question
>my source
>Larry Cheng went on the ppshow
>documents from 2014
>>
iNteReStInG that the fed cut does not affect BBBY shares

Fraud?
>>
File: 1724119865665465.gif (15 KB, 200x199)
15 KB
15 KB GIF
>>58993004
cheeky fucker
>>
File: upset.jpg (48 KB, 550x525)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1704768035662930.png (166 KB, 900x722)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
Could any silly shillies give me the rundown on last night's PP show? I know you watched it and I was too busy being a comfyboy.
>>
What if I buy Temu towels and donate them to Ryan Cohen, will this speed up restructured shops?
>>
File: IMG_5778.jpg (41 KB, 314x378)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>
>>58993259
They pulled out a document from 2014, BBBY has been the play for 10 years now
>>
FIDELITY BROS
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK
>>
>>58993362
I kneel!
>>
>>58993362
QRD?
>>
I don’t think the DD on this BBBY is going back far enough, you need to look at the paper work from the early days, maybe even BEYOND, the clues have always been here, just need to look deeper
>>
>>58993300
I wonder if this is why they are so desperate for us to walk away. They are trapped on the short side and the want to be long. This is going to be HUGE even without a short squeeze. The hedgies can't even buy a single share because they are SIX MILLION percent short!
>>
>>58993464
This is my thinking, they have been shorting BBBY since the 1920’s no wonder Ryan wanted it, but then didn’t, it’s all coming together
>>
>>58993459
>maybe even BEYOND
It's in the name itself: BED, BATH AND (LOOK)[EYE EMOJI] BEYOND
>>
File: BEYONDMELT.gif (846 KB, 240x320)
846 KB
846 KB GIF
>>58993489
Someone needs to hook the PPShow up (ft Larry Cheng) about this development before we get secret serviced.
>>
We won.
>>
BBBYIES!

Did you see the reference in the new Disney Gay show about the stock? Mental they referenced towels, must be close to the announcement from the court case, we got the marvel crowd now!
>>
Decided that i identify as a woman now for the rest of this thread, this will give me easier access to the BBBY mods on reddit that will give me the proper DD
>>
Holy shit
>in 2022 BBBY donated $7 billion to OceanGate to assist in building a programme to bring BBBYQ shares for safe keeping inside the titanic
>in 2023 the shares were aboard TITAN and are believed lost
>Ryan Cohen was seen on a new by vessel popping champagne

Savage, he has all our shares.
>>
Guys! Check your brokerage accounts!!! My 6million bbbyq shares are still missing.
You know what this means right?!?!
Doug Cifu has eaten the butterfly and the emojis mean the NOLs are being release on PPseeds tonight!!!!
And Keith has been nominated for the Nobel in finance for all his dedicated research that led to us being bazillionaires tomorrow
I’m opening a four loco right now to celebrate
>>
>>58993609
Fuck did you catch his acceptance speech?

Ladies and gentlemen, shareholders, and all those who believed in us,

Wow. Where do I even begin? This is surreal. When we started down this path, the odds were stacked against us. Some called it a long shot, others called it impossible—but here we stand, having brought Bed Bath & Beyond back to life, back to the market, and into the future.

I stand here not just as an individual but as a part of a movement—a movement of resilience, belief, and, yes, even rebellion. When you think about the legacy of a company, it's not just built by its products or its profits. It's built by people. The people who make bold decisions, who take risks, who dare to dream in times of doubt. And we did just that.

When we started this journey, we weren’t just trying to save a brand; we were trying to save livelihoods, restore hope, and give shareholders the reward they deserved. And today, I’m beyond proud to say we’ve done just that. Not only did we get BBBY relisted, but we’ve turned it into something bigger, stronger, and more vibrant than ever before. And to the shareholders who stuck with us, who believed in the dream—this is for you.

But let me be clear: This victory isn’t mine alone. It belongs to the incredible team behind the scenes who worked day and night, the innovators who thought outside the box, and the investors who trusted us. And to the shareholders, the lifeblood of this company—you never gave up on us, and that’s why we never gave up on you.

We didn’t just save BBBY; we transformed it. We took the challenges and made them opportunities. We took the skepticism and turned it into belief. And now, with this relisting, we’ve not just made shareholders millions—we’ve written a new chapter in this company’s story. A story that will be told for years to come.

Thank you.
>>
File: Showtime.jpg (100 KB, 910x1024)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>58993609
>>58993620
Unhinged rage essays....
we must be close
>>
>>58993647
You have no idea, once TUPPAWARE completes its transition and starts making bathtubs, its going to get silly in here
>>
File: cat wink.jpg (167 KB, 473x443)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
I believe the hearing for the extension of the claims objection bar date takes place on september 24th. If approved, the claims objection bar date will be moved to march 25th 2025.

Expect delays, and be mentally and financially prepared for wrenches to be thrown into the legal gears to slow the process so the banks can offload their toxic garbage onto pensions before they allow the markets to crash.
>>
Bros
Let this sink in
We
Fucking
Won
>>
>>58993681
>Can't sell
>Can't buy
>Not Class 9
>Can't do much besides
Can someone tell me what there is to discuss exactly?
>>
>>58993647
Oh we are for sure close! We are on the precipice of being the smartest investors in history.
I just keep refreshing my brokerage page because I know any second my teddy shares are going to show up and my fraud payment will let me buy that new benelli for my shooting comp I’ve been wanting.
>>
I just got a phone call from Doug Cifu
He's begging me to sell
>>
>>58993723
He just hit me on my pager. Should I be concerned?
>>
>>58993716
The Teddy thesis is like a water balloon bursting at the seams. It's so obvious at this point and as we approach the end of CH11 this thing is going to blow wide open. You won't even be able to post 4-5 times before a new thread is baked. The internet will be crashing with FOMO as everyone desperately tries to clear money in order to place some last minute orders for GME.
The atmosphere around here will be exhilarating.
>>
>>58993791
>Approaching end of CH11...
>a new dawn arises...
>CH11a
>>
>>58993791
Gme? Why the fuck would I buy that shit stock. The play is and has always been bbby and gme maxi siloniggers will get nothing
>>
>>58993814
>CH11a
It's CH II
>>
>>58993821
What about TUP?
Kek. Are you having trouble keeping up with the sarcasm yet?
>>
>BBBY
>no holders
>because no stock
>but you will be compensated because somehow liquidated towels are worth billions because

It hurts my head… can someone explain the play on this for me again and the teddy bear and the butterfly and is this all layered does a chain reaction need to occur? Was bankruptcy just the start? In 1963 JFK signed the Bathtub accords which were classified after his death, the same year Ryan cohens nanny was born, cohencidence?
>>
>>58994039
You just aren’t a brainy enough anon to understand the real play.
>>
>>58994062
Apple in 1980s was the real play
>>
I'll wait 40 years for the new equity if I have to
>>
Hey retards. I came in this general like six months ago making fun of you retards and the boomer divorced dad who replies by typing out the post numbers instead of quoting correctly. I believe back then something was supposed to happen in summer. Well it didnt and you are still retarded. I hope you spent your life savings on a reddit meme. Please post proof of your purchases for my enjoyment thanks.
>>
>>58994106
I can’t wait to buy the new equity, all the old timers queing up after 50 years for their shiny newly fresh crisp BBBY-2 shares
>>
>>58994119
That guy did that to you too? How disingenuous of him! He’s been doing it to me as if makes me cower
>>
>>58994119
>and the boomer divorced dad
that's oddly specific. Who dat
>>
>>58994126
Can’t be Keith, he sold his balls for 500 bbbyies
>>
File: 1425140979379.jpg (87 KB, 645x773)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
WAGMI
>>
>>58994194
TUPPERWARE REJOICE
>>
Judas, he would have bought BBBY
>>
Is it too late to get in on this play? Do you guys really think BBBY and TUP will MOASS?
>>
>>58994308
It's a given, BBBY is the tub, TUP is the lid.
>>
LFG! PPSEEDS HAS RYAN COHEN COMING ON!
>>
>>58994432
Oh cool okay. I already initiated a transfer. Hopefully I can buy some BBBY and TUP tomorrow before the weekend. I would hate for BBBY and TUP to MOASS without me and I miss out on making a lot of money on BBBY and TUP...
>>
kek short baggies
>>
... BBBY is a dead stock it seems, its joever. This general is dead as fuck. No one has anything to discuss, all holders are LARP
>>
File: suffering.png (194 KB, 547x550)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: bbyqDUNK.png (94 KB, 1130x517)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>58994542
>it took him 90 posts to come to that realization
Top men
>>
holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won kek baggies kek baggies kek baggies holy fuck we won kek hedge funds kek kek holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won
>>
>>58994601
Then... Why are you here? Are you me?
>>
File: 1724272259415982.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1024)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>58994609
>holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won kek baggies kek baggies kek baggies holy fuck we won kek hedge funds kek kek holy fuck we won holy fuck we won holy fuck we won
Yes
>>
File: suffering.gif (1.28 MB, 640x640)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB GIF
>>58994629
>>
they
said
it
will
happen
this
month
i
hope
they
wouldn't
lie
to
me
don't
you
dare
lie
to
me
>>
File: Chewy net income.jpg (49 KB, 831x527)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
The entirety of X and reddit has no clue what's going on with the latest CHWY filing. Basically
>Chewy's revenue has grown to a now steady $11B for 5 quarters
>Chewy's quarterly net income has finally surged after years of losses and break even incomes
>Previous quarterly net income was around 30 since 2023, in april 2024 it hit $67M and in july it hit $299M
>TTM net income is $362.53M

This income surge combined with DFV hype pumping has caused the stock price to grow from $15 range earlier this year to $30 range now. Chewy's majority holder now wants to sell more.
>Chewy has class A stock, the one that is traded on the NYSE, 144M shares outstanding.
>Majority owner BC Partners, also known under affiliates Argos holdings or Buddy Chester Sub, holds all the class B stock at a 10x voting power, controlling 95% of total voting power of class A + class B stock.

So since they have 95% of the voting power they can do what they want. They let CHWY management do as following:
>June 26, 2024 - Chewy buys back $500M worth of shares from BC Partners (discount of 5% to previous closing price)
>September 19, 2024 - Chewy underwrites $500M offering to sell on behalf of BC Partners (with option for additional $75M)
>September 19, 2024 - Chewy buys back $300M worth of shares from BC Partners (price matched with underwriting offering)
Next to all of this Chewy has a regular ATM buyback program of $500M but it seems they haven't utilized this yet.

In addition to this, majority owner BC Partners has sold shares in the open market:
>July 1, 2024 - BC Partners sold an additonal 1.3M shares on the DFV 13G pump at prices of $29-$32.75
>June 26-27, 2024 - BC Partners sold an additional 5.3M shares on the DFV dog tweet pump at prices of $29-$31.90

Interestingly, this multiple class structure of shares forced DFV to file for a 13G. He owns/owned 6.6% of class A common stock, but this only represents 2.2% of total ownership of Chewy and just 0.3% of all the stockholders its voting power.
>>
File: CHWY net income.jpg (137 KB, 838x1093)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>58994892
All sales for BC Partners for those interested:
>Back in January 2024 they sold 12.33M shares for $250M, average price of $20.29
>Back in April 2021 they sold 6.15M shares for $501M, average price of $81.5
>Back in January 2020 they sold 3.85M shares for $110M, average price of $28.75
>Back in December 2019 they sold 6.35M shares for $177M, average price of $27.93
>Back in June 2019 they sold 47.88M shares for $1B, average price of $20.90

BC Partners is a private equity front which has leveraged PetSmart with a lot of debt in order to purchase Chewy and split them off later.
Private equity owns Chewy and is looking to sell more and more of its majority owning share as the stock price is picking up a bit after years of downwards trends. They wish they could have sold at the $100 highs of 2021.
>>
>>58994892
>>58994894
Good writeup. What I'm hearing is BC Partners is pretty much bad for Chewy?

It doesn't seem too different from the shit Carl Icahn got in trouble for except instead of paying dividends, BC Partners is loading up its own pockets?

Sounds like bad management. While its far too early for chewy to be heading to bankruptcy, if BC Partners remain in charge, they'll suck up all of the value like leeches.

I expect Ryan Cohen to make a preemptive strike on Chewy so it doesn't turn into another BBBY.

I still believe he's after BBBY and Chewy.
>>
TUP BROS WE ARE BACK AS TUPBQ, WAGMI
>>
>>58994542
We can still talk about TUP though, right? Cause it's related.
>>
hype fatigue
>>
>>58994961
The only way Chewy made 300M in a quarter is because they receive 250M of tax benefits thanks to their years of losses. Actual pre tax income was just 45M. Profit growth is not sustainable unless they seriously reduce their costs.
Without their tax credits net income will drop to annual income of $158M to $237M, based on quarterly net income of 50-75M at a 21% tax rate. Even in a income growth scenario that's a big drop from the current 362M net income. You can only use your tax credit downfall once...

Revenue is steady as 80% of sales are from autobuy orders, but margins will always be thin in sectors like this.

As for the private buybacks, these affect all shareholders in theory by reducing the float. The benefit the PE firm has is that their shares are sold at a guaranteed price without creating volatility. But now they are taking it one step further and using Chewy resources to sell their own shares through a underwriting process. Signals to me that they realize revenue growth isn't happening anymore and they will begin cutting costs as much as possible to grow profit somewhat, but I can't see that making a real impact. Competitors like Amazon can easily undercut their prices if they get too greedy. Chewy its competitive advantage is their excellent customer support, which is a costly service for the company but has allowed them to grow massively (also thanks to their great marketing). When they begin cutting costs this will cause them to lose customers in the long run.
>>
BIG
BUTTS
BABY
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
to the mother fucking moon
yeah
we win we win
can i get confirmation
lets go
>>
>>58995055
Checked and awesome work
>>
i'm a good boy i promise
i'm sorry
i'm so sorry
please forgive me
please let me have this
please
please
please
WE WON
>>
Bbby? Can’t find it on the broker? TUP? GME? CHWY?Yeah
>>
what does chwy have to do with bbby
nothing
>>
>>58995169
Ryan Cohen founded chewy, so there’s that connection that’s unlocked
>>
File: Smile.jpg (23 KB, 365x365)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
We won, bros.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Teddy/comments/1fkzre4/just_do_it/
>>
Why is there so much animosity between BBBY and the other stocks? TUP, GME, etc. We're all on the same side, aren't we?
>>
>>58995487
TUP is a shitty forced meme. literal who redditors (probably shills/bots) spammed "tupperware?" with no further reasoning when people were speculating about RC's phone call tweet which was about BBBY. GME is the OG stock but has turned cringe as the price has pumped less and less, RC has underdelivered, superstonk is compromised etc. other stocks like AMC and SLGG were shitty forced memes as well which diverted retail investors capital to crooks.
>>
File: SiloShillies.jpg (95 KB, 500x508)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>58995487
It is a confluence of the GME maxis understandably seeing no reason to deviate from the original investment, as well as paid shills desperately trying to build a silo around BBBY.
The Maxis and the Siloniggers feed off one another because the maxis don't care about other stocks and the siloniggers want to keep discussion about RC's broader plans myopic and only focused on one single stock. They want you to SELL for a quick buck and not realize you are sitting on the next Berkshire Hathaway.
>>
>>58995555
Super fucking checked and true.
>>
355 days since shares were cancelled. Is there any hope left for the baggies?
>>
>>58995487
Oh I can answer this one.

Because BBBY holders are insufferable, they have the same tendencies of homosexuals that make their entire existence about their sexuality and need to impose their kinks onto others unwarranted, eventually they gestate into a transsexual man who will then demand that they use your bathroom and smear shit all over the wall why whilst demanding they be treated as your equal.

Also a sticking point is the reused draining shit that is posted, you aren’t clever, you aren’t 5D trolling, you aren’t sending your best.
>>
>>58995785
There’s some hope, they can be my buddy bitches on my boat.
>>
File: IMG_0107.jpg (131 KB, 882x377)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>58995531
I thought that RC phone call tweet was about Nordstrom. I don’t have any Nordstrom stock nor do I intend to buy any, but I remember a WSJ article about RC and Nordstrom around that time.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/02/03/nordstrom-stock-surges-after-activist-investor-ryan-cohen-buys-stake.html
>>
>great American brand
Tupperware baby!
>>
File: this town.gif (1.81 MB, 625x344)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB GIF
>>
>>58995477
holy fuck is that an out of context screenshot?????? HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK MONEY JUST APPEARED IN MY ACCOUNT WE FUCKING WON
>>
>>58996186
the timing is much closer to BBBY's chapter 11 filing and they said that they contacted people looking for a buyer in the weeks before the filing.
>>
>>58996248
and nothing got "interesting" with nordstrom, it was clear that it was impossible to get the votes to do anything they didn't want to
>>
and nordstrom was always a less famous brand than bed bath & beyond
>>
>>58996228
I am excited for the PP to bring it up tonight, we won so fucking hard I am under NDA so can't explain in detail and something about a couch
>>
kek bondies

>>58995555
Checked and correct
>>
Bros what are you going to do with your riches when we get paid this month?
>>
>>58996298
Going to blow the entire thing on a new set of cooking pans, if there’s any change, a bread knife
>>
File: 1632954062158.jpg (36 KB, 388x380)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: MadeUpRetardNumber.png (327 KB, 1000x955)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
>>
Whats up with the bombardment of ironic/satirical shill posting lately? over half of the thread is from two posters who clearly hate bbby holders but willingly go into every thread to flood and spam. Really odd behavior. It is almost like they are paid to do it, and are attempting to poison sentiment and demoralize holders before new equity is inevitably distributed to holders.
>>
Bros you have to hold onto your new equity no matter what. The shills come in here trying to instill uncertainty. Don't let the paid stock bashers confuse you.
>>
Bros you don't understand, the hedgies are using so many resources to post here to get people to sell. Do not fall for their schemes.
>>
>>58996451
New shill company bro, approved by the fda fcc. GMC had to wait on approval from the cei though. Glad to be a part of the team
>>
>bro
>>
>>58996451
It's seething frustration. People aren't respecting the silo walls they are erecting because people want to talk about RC and not just GME and this is sending them over the edge. The irony is they want to enact some sort of "punishment". If we won't respect the silo then they'll spam our threads (while pretending to be Maxis and not siloniggers).
Very bullish behavior to see the shills come more and more unhinged.
>>
With this much shilling, there must be an announcement soon. Why else would the paid shills be going this hard?
>>
>>58996505
The satirical emulation is the most interesting part of it. I just don’t see that behavior from autists, it’s far too emotional. I can almost sense the emotion behind every post.
>>
>>58996255
>>58996248
>>58996252

Makes sense. I just remember thinking it was about Nordstrom when he tweeted it.

But yeah, gme and bbby are the only stocks where RC materially changed the leadership
>>
Cohen bought Tvpperware, but hasn't sold
Cohen bought BBBY, but sold
Interesting
>>
File: TowelWipePepe.jpg (9 KB, 245x206)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Shillies? Could you please read this DD and give me your silliest talking points?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Teddy/comments/1fl4xdg/the_path_to_making_classes_69_whole_a_wolfs/
>>
>>58996593
>Cohen bought Tvpperware
Source?
>>
Okbet on the renowned ppshow said that we are getting paid this month. He is trustworthy because he has two lawyers. There is no way he is wrong or would lie. I can't wait to get paid this month.
>>
>>58996621
You can see Tvpperware products during his interview with GMEDD. He also used a Tvpperware container to store his kosher lunch during his deposition for the BBBY matter.
>>
>>58996643
Me too king! CH11 can't go on forever so this thing will come to a close sooner rather than later.
>>
File: 1708369356852275.jpg (200 KB, 960x976)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>58996451
>>58996505
>samefagging this hard
>>
>>58996616
Sounds like bondies get no equity.
>>
File: kino.jpg (43 KB, 400x354)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>100
lmfao
>>
>>58996698
Chapter101 bankruptcy, you love to see it.
>>
New equity respecting baggies honor in holding to bankruptcy? How about a BBBY branded bath towel as a thanks?
>>
Pp special guest tonight, tune in to find out
>>
>interesting
>they think they can insult me on a duck breeding board
>in another thread completely unrelated to the subject matter
Colour me shocked, how disenfranchised, and he does this for free?
>>
Why would you bake a thread, continuously but not partake? What is the hidden agenda? Why just count peoples post count? Why not answer the questions? Why would you silonigger your own stock?
>>
BBBY = not active
GME/TUP/CHWY = Active
What did the stock markets mean by this?
>>
>>58997147
>741 reversed
I am the alpha, the omega, the sigma
>>
>Are these BBBY holders in the room with you?
>>
>>58996616
What do non shill anons think of the prediction.

Does BBBY emerge from bankruptcy in September like ppseeds, okbets, michael, etc are pushing or is this play going on into 2025
>>
>>58997250
It feels like we get interesting information soon but no conclusion yet. Would be glad to be wrong.
>>
Make Thanksgiving great again might have been referring to 2025 under a [REDACTED] presidency
>>
>>58997265
I think progress is being made and everything so far is looking good so far. Will we know for sure in the next 10 days? Possibly but I think that sounds a little too soon
>>
>diety tier delusion
Lmfao that's pretty funny.

These faggots really stay up to date on what gets posted huh?
>they do it for free
>>
Where did they all go?
>lunch break
>>
>>58997331
Are you class 9? Can you provide documentation to make up the validity of your claims?
>>
>>58997349
Oh I’m still here unless you want to open the front door and let me out.
>>
File: IMG_1106.jpg (333 KB, 1010x1020)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>58997250
Look I held 40k shares into ch. 11 and presently have 6 figures in face value bonds but come. I dont really watch pp since they nuked his sub but I do like him from what I have seen and think that the platform of discussion he’s spearheaded has been integral to discovery. That said why would you take anything he says as even remotely correct. Same guy who said bbby wasn’t being bankrupt lol or that gme is a deadbeat lmao. He’s a hype man internet person who just talks shit. Okbet may be a hiiiiigh level shill. I remember him like august 23 hype fatiguing, though in fairness it is exciting times and know one knows wtf is going on. Either that or he’s larping a bit above his pay grade for internet sleuth cool guy points, because I do believe he’s intelligent/has worked in finance. In fairness he could be some type of white hat plant as well there to lend a bit of expertise to the situation. Regardless, I see some type of news coming eoy but also expect the objections date to be pushed to March. Personally I think it’s in the spring after elections, rate cut fallout, and coinciding with some type of gme moves. Would love to be wrong and get my shit back tomorrow.
>>
>>58997331
If/when/could/should/would
>>
File: 1724271938879268.jpg (251 KB, 1098x1044)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>58997418
>he’s intelligent/has worked in finance.
>>
>>58997418
40k of shares, that’s what $4 and some change? You really this tied up over $5, I’ll give you $5 here and now to say your a BBBY whore and your daddy proud of you
>>
>>58997398
>stops typing at 11:36
>resumes typing at 12:36
>1 hour lunch bunch while he contemplates suicide kek
>>
>>58997450
Oh how original… not your best response but it will do I suppose
>>
File: rks.gif (72 KB, 640x360)
72 KB
72 KB GIF
>113 posts
>>
>>58997418
>the platform of discussion he’s spearheaded has been integral to discovery
You give him too much credit. BBBY was happening before him and would have continued without him. He just happens to be the only BBBY grifter.
>Okbet may be a hiiiiigh level shill
I saw a clip of him speaking for the first time. I don't watch pp stream either but okbets came off artificial as hell in the way he speaks. Idk just a gut feeling. In that post you linked everyone is praising okbets as trustworthy, etc which seems kinda inorganic. Who knows tho
>>
File: IMG_5567.jpg (729 KB, 1118x1158)
729 KB
729 KB JPG
>>58997431
>>58997442
Kek like clockworkies
>>
File: men.jpg (113 KB, 1024x908)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>58997481
>He just happens to be the only BBBY grifter.
>could have chosen AMC - Original Recipe; TUP (the real other indiosyncratic stock btw); and dozens of other pajeetcoins
>chose BBBY as the hill to die on
>doesn't even have his own brand of fries
>>
>only 10 days left of the month
Class 9 chads how you holding up?
>>
>>58997162
>1 hour lunch break
>>58997398

He does it for free?
>>
>>58997534
Free, no monetary compensation. It’s about the same amount of gains bbby has made this year ironically

How many times does this need explaining?
>>
File: IMG_1878.jpg (156 KB, 989x1385)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>58997481
>you afford him too much credit
To be clear the credit I afford him is as a content creator/internet businessman. I agree/was involved with bbby even before the ppshow was a thing/had a subreddit. If the bull thesis is correct, it was definitely happening with or without him. To your point, he’s the only real bbby adjacent content creator putting himself out there. People who have been around know the deal but if it goes down normies will think he’s a fucking genius. That’s the credit I afford.
>post you linked
What are you referring to? I didn’t link any posts itt
>okbet inorganic
Oh I don’t think he’s organic, in that no I don’t think he’s just some randomly concerned fraud professional weighing in.
He’s very measured and doesn’t reveal much about himself. I understand opsec but yeah it does seem like he’s covering his tracks. In what service and to what end are the remaining questions for me.
>who knows tho
How do you see it going fren
>>
>>58997546
>How do you see it going
Nowhere
>>
File: IMG_9619.jpg (44 KB, 460x460)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>58997495
Well only one of those stock you listed has a been able to maintain a thread here and have someone post 116 times in it. While also being a stock that can’t be used as a distraction psyop by Ken. so.
>>
The claims objection bar date is most likely going to be pushed to march 2025, AT LEAST. Be financially and mentally prepared to play the waiting game because the criminal class who can create a private entity to hold legal ownership of all shares in the system (DTC has their name on over 99% of all shares) understands the legal system well enough to throw wrenches into the buy buy baby carve out process and delay RC & Icahn's activities.

There have been sleeper shills inside theppshow podcast from the very beginning, along with superstonk mods. Alot of these shills probably will remain in place even after RC's plan is unveiled as having a community of retards with newly found wealth must be controlled/broken up post moass era.

Stay vigilant and expect delays.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KOT0_I4Fvw&ab_channel=CNBC

if you goto 2 minutes 55 seconds, ken griffin says:
"There's an understanding that many dynamics of how humans behave can be.... in a sense... taken advantage of by technology. If we know how humans behave, and we can predict that, we can use that to better position our portfolios."

They also play this same game with how humans gauge sentiment on various subjects and topics of interest. Our two paid stock bashers present in this very thread (who make up more than 50% of all activity) are here to make us all look insane, and who are here to demoralize us. The techniques for mass media manipulation are nearly unlimited and new techniques are developed all the time.
>>
>>58997577
>implying I’ve finished
We are just getting started bubba
>>
>>58997583
Are you worried I’m going to cause people to sell BBBY? Are you retarded, was you dropped on your head?
>>
File: IMG_9621.jpg (66 KB, 768x847)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>118 pbtid
Tyfys.
>>
>>58997577
>have someone post 116 times in it.
This is what happens when you pretend to be "schizo" and "an autist" and you piss off an actual schizo autist and said real schizo autist takes a huge, multi-day, dump on your thread (about a stock that doesn't exist).
>>
>>58997631
One day at a time sir, ask not what GME can do for you but what you can do for GME.
>>
File: IMG_9530.gif (881 KB, 480x270)
881 KB
881 KB GIF
>>58997644
>piss off an actual schizo autist
>>
Want to compare PP theories tonight? Teeheee
>>
>>58997583
I hate this man like you wouldn’t believe but he’s right
>>
File: IMG_9622.gif (576 KB, 220x220)
576 KB
576 KB GIF
There is no autism that excuses watching the ppshow.
>>
>>58997686
>>
>>58997686
Do you know the story of Doug Shit?
>>
File: kekmeltdownies.png (486 KB, 1200x891)
486 KB
486 KB PNG
>>58997717
What is a fat man named Hannah pretending to be a woman whilst calling retail investors delusional
>>
File: disgastod.jpg (154 KB, 636x645)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>121 posts
>>
>>58997727
I’ve already covered BBBY holders connection to homosexual tendencies.

>KEK
>>
>>58997741
brootal
>>
>>58997583
I 100% believe the best way to beat the algorithms is to just KEEP MOVING FORWARD with calloused indifference to externals.

Keep working. Keep building. Keep searching.

These troubled souls are clearly boomers (Simpsons memes) and they only hold power if you give them power, like the media.

Do not relent.
>>
File: ChickenKiev.jpg (12 KB, 300x168)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>58997741
>>
>>58997741
Guys. I think i found out who our guest is. Clearly a tranny trying to deflect.
>>
>>58997749
Wait wait… hold up, can you not see the connection or what GME holders have been saying against you people you are now saying against a GME holder in a BBBY thread? And that’s just me baby, in 3 days…..

>waaaa waaaa stop talking to him
As you can see, my power does not come from engagement, I can suck myself off for that.
>>
>>58997771
You puts the BBBY shares in the bucket or you get the hose again
>>
>>58997794
That's a funny gif. Reminds me of this one.
>>
>>58997859
Scary movies are kino, you’re not so bad after all.
>>
If GME had Wu Tang what band would BBBY have and why would it be R Kelly?
>>
Fastest BBBY thread in over 2 years
Interesting
>>
>>58997905
no it would be PPPDiddy
>>
>>58997954
>>PPDIDDY
Lulz
>>
>unpaid anons taking up over 50% of the thread is dangerous to BBBY’s delicate market position
>another 40% is BBBY holders kevetching
How genuine
>>
BBBY holders, why do you not want to merge with VS? Is there something you want to tell us?
>>
File: 01387.jpg (47 KB, 639x614)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Okay this nigger is growing on me.
>>
>>58997721
>another baggot with a bbc rape fantasy
color me shocked
>>
>>58998168
Your always shocked, always a victim.
>>
We get paid this month
>We get paid this month
We get paid this month
>We get paid this month
We get paid this month
>We get paid this month
We get paid this month
>We get paid this month
We get paid this month
>>
>>58998432
I get paid daily, not from this, but other income, this, this is a passion project.
>>
>>58997546
My bad I confused your ID for
>>58996616
>How do you see it going fren
Honestly the September/October hype is off tinfoil which has never been right once. There's no new thats indicates we'll be emerging from bankruptcy. I kinda agree this shit goes on into 2025 but GME's moves lately do seem go allude to m/a with terminating the credit line and dilutions.
>>58997583
>There have been sleeper shills inside theppshow podcast from the very beginning
Like who lmao. I think they're all dumb but i dont watch it to even know who's a sleeper
>>
This OP is another sleeper shill.

RC's wells Fargo shit might say pre merger but its not referring to an m/a.

OP is attacking the one user clarifying that its a nothing burger.

Other comments all suffer from being unable to read past headlines and are falling for the hype
>>
>>58998470
Are they taking in to consideration T+35?
>>
Larry, on the PP show... as stated in the OP, Larry, PP PP Larry... Has Larry & PP ever been in the same room? Can anyone confirm this? What is the connection
>>
File: BBBY Holder Cope.png (774 KB, 1891x1072)
774 KB
774 KB PNG
>It's a fable is what it is, a man buys into a towel company wanting to better his life with untold riches, and it bankrupts, vanishes into the great BeyondTM, rather than saying he was a fool in love with an idea, he creates the greatest tales of fraud, evil vs good, law and order, everyone against him and he will defeat all odds... Alas the dreamer must awaken to the reality... It was a nice story why it lasted.
>>
Fraud payout this month
No more delays
We won
>>
>GME has a whopping 22 million share drop at the end of the days trades

Let's see BBBY's trades, I'll wait
>interesting
>>
File: 1725695865382078.webm (1.47 MB, 1280x720)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB WEBM
tedded

>>58998519
>>58998519
>>58998519
>>
>>58998521
40k shares? Compensation
>2 face cloths
>>
>>58998512
Hmm interesting
>>
BBBYQ shares are gone. You are never getting anything.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.