[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: usdjpy.jpg (143 KB, 1923x890)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
Oh shit, look at that wick.
USDJPY going back to 150+
>>
>>58989967
I hope so
>>
Forget boj is tomorrow? They double down on easing/jawboning and smash the yen to help the fed and we trigger the face ripper rally. Don’t be surprised if China also announces stimulus. They always ease in concert.

Don’t fight the fed. I’ve lost money in the six figures trying to be a hero and shorting against them
>>
>>58990217
priced in
>>
>>58989967
the carry trade unwind will trigger
>>
>>58990854
trigger a pump yeah
>>
Human ingenuity will fuel this bull to new levels. The will exists even in the darkness of modernity
>>
>>58990217
the fed is fucked. chyna is fucked. hopefully the nips twist the dagger on the way in.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.