[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1724663832428961.jpg (344 KB, 915x1024)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
if bitcoin is truly decentralized as you claim, why does it depend on what a single 71 year old man says?
>>
No one claims this
>>
>>58990374
It's value is measured in dollars, which is controlled by a 71 year old man
>>
so you can trade the temporary noise
the long term is a power law to $1,000,000+
>>
71 year old men have a lot of knowledge though
whether that's used to teach or trick others is another issue
>>
File: 1709188305417.gif (14 KB, 394x383)
14 KB
14 KB GIF
>>58990374
>depend on what a single 71 year old man says?
almost absolutely everything depends on what a boomer says, even my fucking job can blow up if my boss wants it to, why do you think I'm still here with memes like rocky? if there's a way to make money and piss them off, I'm gonna do it
>>
File: 16324986.jpg (9 KB, 251x201)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>58990374
Look at this point it doesnt even matter if it is or isnt decentralized, you're making money on crypto and that's all that matters, if you're bot trading, unicorn.meme airdrop farming or just a simple baglet you're making money and you should be happy for it methinks
>>
>>58990374
I'm pretty sure he's married.
>>
>>58990374
it doesn't. trump is faggot grifter
>>
>>58990374
It doesn't. 1 BTC still equals 1 BTC. Is this no longer true????
>>
the news follow the cycle, not the other way around
the sooner you understand it, the better
btc was supposed to pump in this phase of the cycle like it always did, so we "coincidentally" had a bullish news right in time
but in reality that's totally irrelevant, it could be anything. In 2021 it was elon musk posting on twitter lmao
>>
the network is (although 2 US based mining companies have the largest share of the overall hashrate), the price isn't but that doesn't matter because 1 BTC = 1 BTC
>>
>>58990374
Trump is 78
And no, these are shills from /pol/ who are suddenly here to make you believe that Trump could pump your crypto
>>
>>58993378
hes talking about powell

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.