[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

SEE PIC. November 2024. Mark your calendars.

Will be deployed simultaneously with full Mercado Libre integration (spic amazon, 10s of millions of users). Will replace its entire dispute resolution stack, causing case volume to instantly skyrocket, and the Pinakion price along with it.

And thus, the bulls are let loose.
>>
word salad
>>
Unironically make it moment. /biz/ will be like "wtf PNK was here this entire time for 1.5c and I didn't buy", "who could see this coming?"... It's gonna be glorious.
>>
>>58990962
>>58991007
copium!!!
>>
>>58991041
You had 2 years.
>>
>>58990962
a hackathon level project that had a paid shill campaign here back in the day
>>
Saaaarrrrrrrssssss!!!! Remember it is important to vote NO for Indian rape case #5627585! Bandadesh with the evidence given clearly was not able to hear "cries of no" as the defendant falsely claims. Justice for Bandadesh! Justice for Kleros!
>>
>>58991054
to buy at a higher price than now?
>>
>>58990962
I had a dream on 9/20 we'd see some major information released. im spooked.
>>
>>58991094
I'm just writing in advance what I'm going to tell everyone when PNK shoots up to new ATH with a 20x after Binance listing coinciding with V2 release.
>>
Remember to buy on unibrow sirs. Airdrop imminent!!!
>>
>>58991107
ok but why would binance list it
>>
>>58991771
To dump on suckers.
>>
File: UnitedNations.jpg (95 KB, 793x1086)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
The United nation had a conference and mentioned this 14 Million marketcap projects for years and the last one was in August 2024, Subjective oracles and AI
>>
>>58990962
Source on Mercado Libre, Rusty
>>
if this moons I'll take you all to kleros court for not shilling it enough for me to ape in
>>
>>58992209
There is no source other than rumors.
>>
>>58992209
rusty also was heavy unn. and you see how that turned out
>>
>>58990962
As far as I can tell the Kleros only offers employees as a service. If trust can be inbuilt into contracts then that is the only missing thing.
This works in capitalism because nobody wants to work. Even the manager doesn't want to manage, so they outsource it to someone that manages it seperately.
But when I do that in fiat, there are business licenses and registrations that hold them accountable to the service they provide.
If I use Kleros as support and a bunch of bad actors take their chances with the platform there will be a lot of supply/demand flow and possibly contracts that swing the wrong eay just so that jurors can protect their stake.

What prevents this?
>>
>>58990962
Do I have to do anything with my current holdings or will they be transferred over automatically?
>>
i still have dreams at night that this binance account would suddenly see an huge influx of pinkakions and the price would 50x

https://etherscan.io/token/0x93ed3fbe21207ec2e8f2d3c3de6e058cb73bc04d?a=0x141fef8cd8397a390afe94846c8bd6f4ab981c48

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.