[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>boss convinced me donate a week of PTO to the communal PTO bank
>>
>>58991559
If you're working salary just go to the doctor and have him say you have covid or some shit so you don't have to work lol
>>
>>58991559
lol how? Are you too much of a bitch to tell the faggot no?
>>
>>58991559
>communal PTO bank
so just take 2 weeks out of it and profit?
>>
>>58991559
when I was young a boss convinced me to give my salary to the company because “it was a bad time and I needed help to keep the job afloat”.
At least now I know my rights and make good enough financial decisions to have things like $rocky without starving, but I'd like to at least give him a good punch now
>>
>>58991989
who comes up with these shitcoin shill scripts lmfao? do the devs pay you direcrly or is it a contracting thing through a firm
>>
>>58991559
i haven't worked for 3 years and I have 11 bitcoins. you can't imagine my comfiness. im going travelling again to my foreign gf and have sex on the beach. i met her when i was NOT working. can you imagine that?
>>
>>58991559
>community PTO
the hell. Bait
>>
>>58992058
No it exists at some companies, jews fake having sicknesses and use sob stories to steal goyem pto.
>>
>>58991922
You need a good excuse to do this. At my company mostly goes to Maternity leave.
>>
>>58992330
is this some form of cuckoldry
>>
>>58991559
So what kind of interest does the pto bank give?
>>
>>58994097
it absolutely is
>>
>>58991997
Pretty sure they are GPT generated
>>
>communal PTO bank
Sometimes I worry that picking a startup was the wrong call but thank fucking GOD we don't have shit like this
>no HR
>no training exercises
>no bullshit
>when I need something done I slack my boss (the founder) and it's done in 5 minutes
The hours are hell and the pay is shit but maybe it's worth it to not have to deal with a community PTO bank, the fuck is that
>>
>>58992330
LONGHOUSE'd
>>
>>58991559
Haha you’re a cuck
I bet there’s a designated “cuck chair” at your office that they make you sit in when they do things like this haha
>>
>>58994332
>no HR
This sounds like heaven. I worked at a startup for a while that still had HR, but this was in Boston.

I thought you were required to have HR by retarded Civil Rights era regulations though? How'd they get around that?
>>
>>58994423
It's outsourced. Yes, technically there is an HR contact we can get in touch with. But I have never once contacted them.

If I need anything I would typically go to HR for such as
>pay stubs
>insurance documentation
>time off requests
etc etc

I'll just ask directly and get it done. Maybe send an email so there's an official record.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.