[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bitcoincash.png (10 KB, 788x788)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
This is superior in everyday
>>
>>58991990
if you have #BCH Bitcoin cash and #XMR monero you are the real deal. rest of the market are tokens not needed basically. BTC is just a ponzi at this point. BTC truly was hijacked in 2017
>>
>>58991990
It is if you want to actually make payments.

>>58992015
BTC is digital gold. We have to live with that. If you're an oldfag you still made a lot of money off of it even if you lost the block size war.
>>
>>58992024
>BTC is digital gold. We have to live with that.
oh im happy for this situation don't get me wrong. I have 80pct of my stack in BTC. I understand the power of the most popular ponzi. I was late joining the market mid 2017 when bitcoin was already 3000 dollars. so it's nice to be able to buy peer 2 peer electronic cash bitcoin cash BCH at these prices now. basically a second chance to get bitcoin at a real good price. I am slowly DCAing out of BTC. but this will take 10 to 20 years more probably.
>>
hmm not quite the right color..
>>
File: Mk0wx6gW_400x400.jpg (23 KB, 314x314)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
People told me to sell my 3 BCH. I said no!
>>
>>58992015
>BTC truly was hijacked in 2017
Referring to this?
>>
>>58991990
>superior in everyday

everyday what???

cause the price is shit
>>
>>58992015
bcash cucks are actual cucks, block size will increase again and those faggots will just deny being cucks all along

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.