[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2342432232.jpg (31 KB, 544x363)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>need ETH to hit 8k bare minimum to start my REAL LIFE™
Time is running through my fingers like sand bros..
How far are you guys away from an amount that actually changes your life? I'm talking about doing something else entirely, not consoomerism bs.
>>
>>58992011
8k is FUD
>>
>>58992011
>need the impossible for my life to begin!!!!
>instead of coming up with a better plan I'm waiting forever
just kill yourself at this point
everyone can say bullshit like this, i need to be the german chancellor for my life to begin
>>
oof, hate to tell you op but eth is not gonna be the winner
>>
>>58992075
>just come up with a better plan
Tell me your plan then Olaf

>>58992082
been holding for a long time, this isn't exactly news to me
>>
>>58992011
Your real life is now

Make the most of it

Remember hapi times? This is hapi times. Someday you’ll miss today.
>>
>buy MSTR on the dip
>sell because "the market will probably dip tomorrow and I can buy lower"
>MSTR up 6% after hours
Are you fucking kidding me.

I CONSTANTLY buy shit that pumps, either too little or I sell too early. It's like the universe actively hates me.

Do not reply to my post with your shitcoin, pajeet, I don't want to buy it.
>>
>>58992228
>Remember hapi times?
yeah 2017 and some of late 90s/early 2000s

>Someday you’ll miss today.
I honestly doubt it my guy, I read about exit bags not too long ago.

Are you happy? Whats your secret fren

>>58992230
I haven't touched anything besides btc, eth and my boomer etf after fucking up with an absolute shitcoin (REQ) back in the day. Never again.
>>
>>58992228
>Remember hapi times? This is hapi times. Someday you’ll miss today.
No, right now is absolute shit. The future might be worse, but now is bad. The hapi times were in 2017 and 2020 and maybe 2009.
>>
Someone please tell me why this is BS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSJx8tO1M0s
>>
>>58992290
Not happy too fren. I made 200k from last cycle and it’s made me the most miserable I’ve ever been. Make sure your money works for you and not the other way around (I found out too late). I hope you’ll be able to persevere.

>>58992410
That’s the point- life almost always only become worse. Appreciate what you have now and continue to fight for your freedom.
>>
>>58992011
I made millions of dollars but my "real life" is the same as the poorfag life, still waste my time in front of a (now much better computer) and pretty much do nothing interesting.
I guess it took me too long to make it
>>
File: ryanJUST3.jpg (51 KB, 1024x683)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
If I had a measly 10x I would be able to buy a very nice AWD car, lave my parents basement and buy a a nice house, and still have 400k to coast off of while travelling/going to school. I would also be a liquid asset millionaire before 30. I was sidelined last bullrun and have been buying where i can since then. I am absolutely confident the crypto bullrun will deliver on this before next summer. I WILL sell near the top. I WILL make it
>>
>>58992011
I need a 10000x to make it
>>
>>58992902
nah you'll get greedy and hold all the way down.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.