[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1567379271434.jpg (56 KB, 830x738)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
BIG BULLS TIME IS IMMINENT , BUY QUICKLY !

RECESSION AND YIELD CURVE UNINVERTING IS MERELY BASELESS FUDS !
>>
BUY IMMEDIATELY !
>>
File: BULLS TIME.png (54 KB, 799x756)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
BIGLY BULLS TIME MANY MOON SIR !
>>
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
sell signal
>>
>>58993753
>>58993777
Can someone explain to a brainlet what this is trying to show?

I'm starting to want to panic buy, I've been waiting for us to go to $48k before I buy but think I may have missed the bull run.
>>
>>58994066
you'll have enough time to buy up to and near the election. nothing happens from here on out if it doesn't break 65k
>>
>>58994066
Midwit thinks that because it's getting rejected off the 200 day sma it'll dump like it did in 2022. Nevermind the fact that it smashed through the 200 in August but still went down
>>
>>58994081
Interesting, hoping I didn't ruin my only chance in life to ever make it.
>>58994196
I was imagining it going like 2020, dumping for a few months followed by a pump.
>>
>>58993738
the yield curve uninverting is bullish though
>>
>>58994081
It just hit 64k. Do you think breaking 65k is now more likely?
>>
>>58994344
where? it got stopped short at 63.8k and dropped close to 63k ever since. the longer it stays in the 64k to 65k range, the first the chances it'll break through. keep an eye on the 4-hour chart. if there are more than a few candles in that range, there might be enough gas left in the tank to push through but people would still need to buy and sell at those prices or it'll stall again. I think everyone is eyeing the USD/YEN pair and the Bank of Japan monetary policy update, so there's no reason why it'll happen before tomorrow, if it'll happen at all. nothing is promised
>>
>>58994382
Crypto.com
>>
Green id and check em
>>
lmao kek we are being gaslit so hard when this shit goes back under 60k this weekend

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.