[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Chainlink Securitize.png (62 KB, 580x543)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
Securitize is going with Wormhole for everything cross-chain. Wtf? This feels like we got rugpulled. I thought Securitize was in deep with Chainlink...
>>
>>58995968

pls tell me securitize has nothing to do with oraclize or I will start kekking now until they bend the knee like they did 7 years ago
>>
>>58995968
not good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUPKMj-23fs
>>
>>58995968
Like, they were even on-stage together just a few months ago talking about tokenizing the world. This feels like some weird shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUPKMj-23fs
>>
>>58995977
>>58995982
Yeah not sure wtf happened. I wonder if that guy was planning to backstab Sergey even as they were on-stage together.
>>
>worm
>hole
Disgusting
>>
File: 1709714072193075.png (188 KB, 567x365)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>58995983
They were on stage together just yesterday too.
Definitely something fucky going on.
>>
File: 1707949948439214.png (86 KB, 784x226)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
lol
>>
I don't get it. Must of just straight up bribed. Wonder how much they offered?
>>
>>58995968
Wormhole and LZ have an immense value transferred per day with massive TVL's. Ofcourse they are going to go with battle tested protocols with actual money in them over Chainlink.
>>
>>58996007
Just like solana has massive tps and volume, right? Anything associated with those slimey VC fucks is fake and gay.
>>
File: 1708892576567023.png (45 KB, 710x274)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>58996007
>battle tested

LOL >>58995990
>>
>>58996015
>>58996013
Wormhole is absolutely massive you retards it has 3b TVL, think about it for one second. Chainlink has 0 TVL in CCIP. No amount of seething will change this fact.

I think they should use Chainlink oracles, however it seems to be working as intended with Pyth.
>>
>>58996023
>Wormhole is absolutely massive you retards it has 3b TVL
Chainlink has provided critical infrastructure to hundreds of billions in defi, and never had a single failure.
Wormhole only handles 3 billion and has had multiple (massive) failures.
>>
.>>58996029
They handle the actual money. They don't provide useless fucking price feeds you dumbshit.

>only handles 3 billion
>only

Your one stupid cunt for real.
>>
>>58996023
Most of that is render inflation stat padding, look at the inflows
>>
File: 1716112882635634.png (123 KB, 1849x1033)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>58996031
>hurrr price feeds don't handle real money
lmao pic is what happens when price feeds fail.

Chainlink has been securing hundreds of billions over the past 4 years, with zero failures.
Wormhole/Pyth secure a tiny fraction of that, and have had a ton of failures with massive losses.
>>
>>58996031
They got hacked multiple times you seething bastard. What good is an inflated number when the underlying value is up for grabs via exploits kek

wasnt Wormhole a literal "multi billion exit" propped up by Jump Trading? No wonder you third world scammers are so irate when people see through your bullshit
>>
>>58996031
i would love to hear what you think price feeds do
>>
>>58996033
How accurate it is, is actually irrelevant. The point is a fuckton of money moves through the protocol and is doing everything CCIP should of been doing.

>>58996038
Yeah and not a single Linkie sees a single dollar from doing this, how amazing. Let's not forget the supply dilution which is a roundabout way of saying VC scam

>>58996042
It actually doesn't matter because people actually trust it enough to lock billions into it. People vote with thier dollars so fuck out of here with your gaslighting bs.

>>58996045
I know what they do dumb nigger fuck off
>>
>>58996049
>Yeah and not a single Linkie sees a single dollar from doing this

Aaaand there go the goalposts.
>>
>>58996015
>>58995990
While I enjoy seeing random oracles and bridges not using Chainlink get hacked, I do think they come out stronger from each hack that doesn't kill them. Surely they patch up any holes they discover each time. Maybe Securitize thinks Wormhole has been unreliable enough times that they're now reliable?
>>
>>58996052
>I do think they come out stronger from each hack
Apparently not, since the hacks just keep happening.
>>
>>58996049
I see Jump Capital is making the rounds here to get some exit liquidity huh?

Wormhole bridge lost 100,000 ETH in their 2021 hack alone. And Jump has steadily try to pump and dump their PYTH and Wormhole scams since then, and more hastily since the CFTC investigation opened recently.

Who are you trying to fool you motherfucking scammer?
>>
File: investors.png (159 KB, 1080x1440)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>58996049
>Accuracy
>Irrelevant
I know, fake it till you make it faggotry
Look at the initial round investors in rndr, notice anything?
>>
>>58996052
This is definitely the case. They have a 5m hackathon currently.

>>58996054
Some faggot on biz must know better than securitise right?

bet Ondo will be next and Linkies will be pissing in the wind, cap this.
>>
>>58996057
Fuck you bitch, i work for no one. Only here to stomp you faggots one by one through pure logic. Ofcourse your schizo little fucking smoothbrain thinks I work for those Jews.
>>
>>58996059
The problem is linkies can't handle that these guys are eating their lunch and it's all Sergeys fault. All the wormhole transfers should have been paid link to stakers but you pussies want to bury your head in the sand and say Sergey is doing a terrific job while he fucks you with no Vaseline.
>>
>>58996069
Look how rattled the scammer is when called out. Do you deny Jump Capital being in bed with Wormhole AND Pyth?
Do you deny Wormhole being hacked more than twice and losing hundreds of millions?
>>
>>58996073
I am far from rattles schizo freak. Go outside and touch grass ffs.
>>
>>58996066
>Some faggot on biz must know better than securitise right?
Apparently lol

Not a hard choice:
>option A: hundreds of billions secured with ZERO failures
>option B: a few billion "secured" with many failures across many years
>>
>>58996077
You're so fucking stupid that you cant even discern the difference between actual TVL and TVS.
>>
>>58996082
There is no difference when it comes to potential loss of money, retard.
That money is either secured or it isn't.
>>
>>58996085
You're even dumber than I thought. You do some wild fucking mental gymnastics, can you tech me how?
>>
>>58996087
>wild fucking mental gymnastics
lmao
The only thing that matters is whether you can lose money or not. Everything else (i.e. what you're doing) is semantics and mental gymnastics.
>>
>>58996090
>the difference is predicated on potential value loss

Why don't you write vitalik and explain such a concept to him you blithering fool, maybe he will make a blogpost to appease you.
>>
>>58996087
>>58996076
You are lashing out, angry and alarmed, thus your continued usage of insults. As some other anon said, security is a binary thing: either the entirety of the infrastructure is secure or it is not, and Wormhole, for all the third world currency you get paid to angrily scream here that it is secure, it is not. It's a scam and you are just a scammer yourself as you are a mouthpiece for the high ranking scamlords.

Get fucked you inbred brownoid. Honest anons will call out your ilk at every step of the way. Now seethe quietly in the corner.
>>
>>58996093
>responds with complete gibberish
I accept your resignation from the argument in total defeat.
>>
>>58996094
>security is binary.
Lmao

>>58996095
>Didn't understand
Not surprised
>>
>>58996007
Exactly….
CCIP had a track record of… $1400 a day on average with a very limited number of tokens lmao.

Wormhole may have had a hack but its way more battled tested since by orders of magnitude. Why the fuck would they use CCIP when its done leas revenue than a local barber shop so far? It’s hardly proved itself.

Blame Sergey
>>
Kek so typical. All the cultists jump to conspiracy and similar bullshit rather than recognise Sergey has done such a fucking awful job that even wormhole is more attractive to many people.

You can screech about them being bribed all you want, the fact that Sergey did such an awful job that these people rather take a bribe feeling wormhole isn’t that bad anyway says enough.

Cultists will NEVER criticise Sergey
>>
>>58996110
Wormhole is everything CCIP should of been except it should use LINK oracle's. They already objectively won. It connects more chains, makes more revenue and transfers more value. CCIP hasn't been battle tested at all so all the talk around security is actually vacuous.
>>
>>58995968
https://x.com/nicucrypto/status/1816546532512137721
Chainlink is done with POC projects
>>
These faggots swapping ids and flooding the thread are so tiresome. Wormhole pads their shit with their own VC scams making the bulk of their TVL ala rndr. The initial seed round is the usual list of solana jump crypto ftx kikes and no amount of screeching itt about how all that shit doesn't matter and scamming dishonest faggotry is all the rage just reeks of jeet third world trash.
Just the same old shit over and over.
>>
hahahahaha chainshit BAGGIES
You ready to miss another bullrun?
>>
>>58996124
>wahhhh wahhhhhh wahhhhhh IT'S NOT FAIR
Lmao get fucked loinkie linkcuck
nobody cares, everything else will make money while chainshit crabs and dumps
>>
>>58996120
Thats how i see it. I was gaslit by sergey for years. I wish it wasn’t like this but it is. Sergey fucked everything and threw away any real lead he had. Now wormhole despite being inferior technically is way more attractive and that is that. insert VHs vs Betamax comparison here.

Sergey announced CCIP in 2021. Then it was just utter silence. He made it seem imminent. Then he literally fucking lied to everyone and said it would release “this year” in Jan 2022… yet not another word about it that entire year.
It was not until mid fucking 2023 information came about it and it was some fucking closed beta. Then an entire year later it was released in some half baked form, not even compatible with existing tokens.
What the fuck? Why did that cunt announce it in 2021 when it was clearly a fucking idea at that point? Then why say it would release in 2022? Implying earlier in the year.
Then what the fuck is the actual release? A half baked product after 3 years. He’s absurdly incompetent. No fucking shit CCIP is bot attractive to any project not interested in gibs.
>>
>>58996131
Okay.
>>
>>58995983
>>58995982
>>58995977
>>58995985
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED LINKKEKS
That's what you get for holding loinkie bags while sirgay takes 8 years to do anything.
Remember when you thought arbitrum would save you?
Lmao fucking losers, same story nobody wants your festering link bags and nobody will use it
>>
>>58996124
>linkie moron bitching about samefagging
the sheer audacity of link shills is truly infuriating
fuck you, id hopping, unhinged, smug retards
>>
>>58996124
Yes wormhole probably does that, and sergey also loves to invent fake massive numbers and vanity metrics like “chainlink enables 170 trillion”.
Both scams at this point, sergeys is just falling apart
>>
>>58996102
Lmao this
As always, anything that gets hyped up by linkies turns out to be a massive flop that the market does not give a shit about

>arbitrum
>CCIP
Lmao, what's the next carrot sirgay will dangle before the cult?
>>
>>58996124
It's amazing how you can never get the permafudders to say a bad word about Jump.
really makes you think.
>>
fuddies absolutely losing it again.
Imagine being this triggered all the time.
>>
>>58996153
>Jump
Makes money, actually does things and eats laggard sirgay's lunch while making loinkies seethe
It's brilliant lmao

>chainshit
Crabs and dumps, doesn't deliver anything after 7 years
>>
>>58996124
this
>>
>>58996154
exhausting life no wonder they have to be hopped up on amphetamines
>>
>>58996155
>gets challenged to say one bad thing about Jump
>leaps to Jumps defence
says it all.
>>
>>58996167
kek really has to tickle your schizo conspiracy producing brain, huh loinkie?
kekekekekeke no surprise after 7 years of bagholding and now having to watch VC scams eat chainshit's lunch
>>
>>58996049
>doing everything CCIP should of been doing.
>>58996120
>Wormhole is everything CCIP should of been
Interesting, the same mistake but 2 different IDs
>>
>>58996153
That just isn’t true. We all know Jump related shit is just VC shit scam. Its just better at making money than sergey and a vastly better scam than chainlink which is fucking sad considering Chainlink wasn’t meant to be a scam but turns out Sergey is a scammer of a different type.
Sergey literally went on stage crying about JUMP last year with muh wolfs in sheeps clothing because he saw chainlink losing market share to them. Instead of, you know, releasing a better product, being more efficient and reviewing why you are losing market share to a VC scam, he instantly just went on stage publicly whining.

Same shit happening again now. The fact the market is pivoting towards JUMPs scam rather than Chainlink is an example of Sergeys fuck up at best, or unraveling of his own scam at worst
>>
>>58996175
Lmao the seething from loinkies is gonna be glorious once they realize they've wasted yet another bullrun bagholding this scam
>>
>>58996175
>Everybody scams
>It's okay that we scam
>They don't scam as well as us!
The pure jeet faggotry, disgusting
>>
>>58996188
seethe baggie
sirgay simply turned out to be a different kind of scammer where he doesn't even reward his early bagholders lmao
>>
>>58996066
>>58996069
>they have a 5m hackathon currently
woops- think you mean 50k. split about 50 ways. i forgive your completely accidental typo which occurred in 100% good faith, angry scammer-boy
https://www.encode.club/encode-wormhole-hackathon
>>
there are some really riled up kike nigger jews itt LMAOOO
>>
>>58996082
>sir we lost $100M in an oracle hack
>but don’t worry, that money was only TVS, not TVL!
King of the pilpul
>>
so a scam getting scammed, why even bother.
>>
>>58996188
You have to understand that the sort of people making these arguments (Indians, Nigerians, general third worlders) come from environments where it is literally true that every single person is a scammer, and society is just a hierarchy of who scams best.
Trying to get them to understand the high trust Western mentality is like trying to teach a dog to play a real time strategy game.
>>
>>58996225
kek baggie
chainshit is a scam and sirgay is a scammer
>>
Real talk, why did securitize betray?
>>
>>58996241
Im thinking the guy just got bribed.
>>
>>58996231
if that's true then he's literally the greatest scammer in history and you should worship him for his audacity and success
>>
>>58995985
Wow that is nuts, what are even the possible reasons for the switch up?
>>
File: IMG_3560.png (1.2 MB, 1080x1920)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>58996231
>he na feel like a big ceo boy

Kek fuddie
>>
>>58996296
>>58996260
kek, sirgay won, you lost baggie
Better scams are now eating chainlink's lunch because fatboy takes 10 years to do anything
>>
ceo was blatantly using sirgay cloud to shill himself and now the backstab because vcs bribed, what a snake
>>
>>58996302
Say “I worship Sergey Nazarov as the greatest scammer in history”
>>
>>58996329
nice try fuddie but if sir gay were the greatest scammer the price of link would be higher.
we have IDs here
>>
>>58996337
Say “I worship Sergey Nazarov”
>>
>>58996329
Holmes did far better, Sergey is an amateur in comparison
>>
>>58996345
Copy and paste the following mantra:
“I worship Sergey Nazarov as a god among men, for managing to scam SWIFT, Euroclear, and many trillion dollar asset managers. I worship him as a borderline divine, ascended being for his incredible ability to scam institutions that hold trillions of dollars. I worship Sergey Nazarov.”
>>
>>58995983
wtf happened? you dumb nigger. being on stage together at a 3rd party conference is a meaningless association. sorry you are 12 years old and learning this for the first time.
>>
>>58996345
Ah, the tried and true "Sergey is a genius mastermind conman who scammed billions, but also he is a lazy incompetent fatso amateur :^)".

If you truly believe Sergey is a scammer, you should at least be able to give him credit for running one of the most successful scams in history. If you can't do that, it's painfully obvious that you're just a seething normie with an axe to grind. Same as Redditors pissing and shitting themselves whenever Elon is mentioned.
>>
File: IMG_3577.jpg (347 KB, 2160x1338)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>58996302
kek fuddie
>>
>>58996374
>Sergey is a genius mastermind

Where was this said? Are you having conversations in your head again, anon?
>>
>>58996374
what is up with chainshit avocados and their endless semantics? if Sergey was truly competent, LINK would be trading at $100 already, keep seething scamming subhuman shill
>>
>>58996400
Insider spotted kek
>>
>>58996260
kek, good point. if sergey's a scammer then he's by far the number one conman in the history of planet earth. way beyond bernie madoff. funny, right enough. you'd think there would be anons celebrating that but strangely, and i can't imagine why, no.
Perhaps they support the banking system. i expect that's it. good ol' banks need our help.
>>
>>58996381
A large percent of the people present in these threads are harping on 24/7 about how Chainlink is a scam. >>58996329 is making fun of this by spinning it as if they worship Sergey for being such a great scammer (because again, if LINK is a scam it is one of the greatest in history). The fact that this anon here >>58996345 is tripping over himself to declare that "sergey is just an amateur", proves the cognitive dissonance present in the fuddie brain.

Either he is a great scammer, or he isn't one at all. Choose one.

>>58996400
Call it semantics, call it a fun thought experiment. It does not bother me.
>>
>>58996437
Textbook definition of mental gymnastics. Literally nobody called him a genius lmao. You're not even quoting the same person.

Holy fuck you are stupid.
>>
>>58996444
If he's a scammer he has to be in the top 0.00001% scammers based on sheer dollar value.
Theranos was the biggest startup fraud in history, and Sergey "scammed" way more money than they ever did.
The FTX fraud was about twice as big as Sergey's at $8B, but it also collapsed in three years while Sergey is still going strong after 7 years.

Anyone calling him a scammer is simultaneously admitting he's a genius at it, no middle ground.
>>
>>58996464
>Theranos was the biggest startup fraud in history
*before FTX
>>
>>58996437
Nobody claims sergey is good at this or competent you fucking sergey cock sucker. Thats YOUR cultist obsession with seeing him as so.
People are claiming sergey is a scammer. Not a good one. The closest i saw was “different type of scam” to JUMP’s grift. Nobody said Sergey is the worlds best scammer, a genius or anything, the “fuddies” including me say hes a fucking incompetent retard and is a scammer too.

He’s only done well at playing the scam safe and making a cult while dumping billions, but he’d be far more successful if he actually got the token to pump. He’d be successful in his scam and have less opposition to expose him.

Sergey is a fucking incompetent idiot who fell upwards who also is a scammer. His scam has only survived as the token pumped early which was nothing to do with his actions. His actions have only lead to a cult and non stop falling prices. His has only made his scam last this long because it is crypto and he has created a cult to do all the leg work.
He’d never have even made a million in a tradfi. Hes fucking incompetent as fuck and a shitty scammer to boot.

YOU are the one who cant stop imagining him as a genuis or whatever even if you try this childish rhetoric of seeing him as a scammer only to try bait others when you clear suck his cock
>>
>>58996479
If he's not a "good" scammer, then how did he manage to scam you?
You must be even dumber than he is.
>>
>>58995982
>>58995985
Carlos Domingo motherfucking Crypto Judas, sharing the table with Nazarov a day before his betrayal.
>>
>>58995968
That fat tard is too slow or has nothing to show for his billion dollar "startup".
CLL needs to burn remaining tokens and have your protocol pump. That's all that matters in this space.
>>
>>58996444
oof- this is what a fuddie on the back foot looks like, folks at home. he knows he looks ridiculous and that many will be smiling, others audibly laughing. can he save it? it's not looking good so far. let's see how this plays out, right after this word from our sponsor.
>>
>>58996131
Very low quality response.
>>
File: proofOfNothing.png (42 KB, 477x372)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
well played, securitize
>>
>>58996479
Settle down fuddie boy.
>Nobody claims sergey is good at this or competent you fucking sergey cock sucker.
Which is my point. He is obviously good at this, otherwise he wouldn't be sitting on several billions now. Being unable to come to terms with this while still claiming he is a scammer, means you are disingenuous or ignorant to the logical mismatch in your head.
>He’s only done well at playing the scam safe and making a cult
Cope.
>while dumping billions
Logical error. You don't luck into getting billions (see: Reddit seething about Elon musk), especially not by playing it safe.
>but he’d be far more successful if he actually got the token to pump.
Which actually is a good argument for as to why Chainlink ISN'T a scam. Good lad.
>Sergey is a fucking incompetent idiot who fell upwards who also is a scammer.
Just like Elon Musk, amirite fellow Redditor?
>>
>>58996662
Absolutely ludicrous. The fact you think sergey could replicate this scam outside of crypto says a lot.
If LINK never pumped due to going viral on here, chainlink would be among the sea of dead projects from 2017 and you know it.
Sergey is extremely incompetent and has only got by on the inertia of the initial pump. The fat fuck spent millions of the ICO money on Town crier early on for fuck sake.
His carried on via inertia and the cash the pump he did nothing to create got him - and as you can see in the fucking chart its DUMPED NON STOP SINCE 2020 which was when the initial pump ended. He’s extremely incompetent.
If he was a good scammer he’d have grown it substantially.

Charles from Ada is an actual good scammer who has kept his scam going in the top tokens since 2017. justin Sun is also a good scammer who managed this.

Sergey is not. All you donis make strawman about reddit and elon musk. Why not go suck off elons cock if you cant help bring him up? I i never mentioned him and couldn’t give less shit about him as he has and had no effect on my life
>>
>>58996057
jump exited crypto this year faggot.
>>
>>58996690
>Sergey is extremely incompetent
Then how did he manage to scam you?
You must be even more incompetent.
>>
>>58996483
his army of paid astroturfers scammed me, by painting every Sergey red flag as "a genius socially awkward visionary", so I kept giving him the benefit of a doubt
>>
Tal Elyashiv and his VC buddies are at it again.
>>
>>58996714
Yes, i am angry at myself for projecting good values and virtue on to him. He was actually no better than any other crypto scammer, but early on, as the idea was so critical i projected good on to Sergey which didn’t exist.
Looking back, the signs were there, but i did over look them thinking he was better as i just mentioned.
It took many years for him to build a track record, to get lots of concrete evidence of his actions etc and at which point obviously I could see the realoty of who and what he is.

Im upset at myself for projecting good virtue on to him as said. Had his idea been shitty, i probably would have sniffed him out very fast, but sadly the Oracle Problem is a real thing. Its too be he’s an incompetent piece of shit scammer.

I am definitely angry at myself for letting him take advantage of me and falling for it, but i am at least glad i woke up before its too late like the cultists here. I’m glad i took some profits through the years and got out with a 20x from my average buy in price at least, even if its a far cry of what it was supposed to be i can now accept that he’s incompetent, a scammer and it was never going to happen anyway.

I seriously pity people like you who are sucking his gross disgusting tit, and partly because i see you are projecting good value and virtue on to him even now despite all the evidence we have to know better after this long
>>
>>58996732
>>58996737
You got scammed by an incompetent scammer. How embarrassing.
>>
File: 20240920_095917.jpg (375 KB, 1080x2306)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
>>58996690
>Incompetent scammer
> Referred to as "great" by SWIFT's former digital assets strategy director and current head of strategy
> Works with SWIFT for a decade, and has his work with them referred to as "the greatest digital assets project" SWIFT recently launched
> Incompetent scammer

You are either flat out disingenuous or delusional. Sergey is either a highly accomplished scammer, if he's managed to scam a cooperative group that underpins the global financial system, or Chainlink is actually a legitimate project. Whichever it is, you are certainly a faggot.
>>
>>58996739
Yeah, sadly i did but no longer.
Thanks for finally admitting he’s a scammer. Took long enough.
>>
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a sight to wake up to. The cult taking a MASSIVE blow to their fake partnerships and then the utter desperation of trying to win semantics arguments

Go back to debate club pussy

Price is all the matters

Catfishy drinks shit for breakfast lunch AND dinner

THE Cuckolds of crypto
>>
>>58996737
>Yes, i am angry at myself for projecting good values and virtue on to him
same man. The radio silence was part of the grift so people wouldn't realize how stupid he really is
>>
File: IMG_3387.png (466 KB, 640x606)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
>>58996750
kek fuddie
>>
>>58996750
>Price is all the matters
How come the price of wormhole didn't go up on this news?
>>
>>58996740
omg and intern said something!
remind me, what did Ian Keane of Oracle said about Sergey
>>
>>58996690
>The fact you think sergey could replicate this scam outside of crypto says a lot.
Where did I say that? I haven't once told you what I personally think of Sergey. I've just been holding up a mirror to show that fuddies are maintaining 2 positions at the same time. Two positions which are mutually exclusive.

>Charles from Ada is an actual good scammer who has kept his scam going in the top tokens since 2017. justin Sun is also a good scammer who managed this.
ADA is down 88% and is a dead L1 with nothing going for it. LINK is down 78% and actively working with big institutions. Even if this was part of the scam, wouldn't you say Sergey is doing beter than Charles, scamming-wise?
>>
>>58996761
I was also realising that lately too. The radio silence period of 2017-early 2019 was memed a lot and i remember back then justifying it as them being too important and connected to swift to care to update the public but with all the infomercial that has come to light over the years i see it completely different.

For example: did you know that Chris Barettet was there even back then? He’s a Senior member now of communications. He’s woefully incompetent and obviously he was even worse back then. Rory is just as shit as he was then now.
Its clear that Sergey was incompetent back then too and busy setting up his subsidiary companies, ltds and figuring out how private equity would work, how to dump and exit etc.
With SWIFT its even worse. Jonathan Sole enfield said in 2023 at smartcon that he first interacted with Sergey in 2016 as an incubation project… then not much for some YEARS and he was “surprised” how much chainlink grew when they started working together more in 2020/2021. So the whole “busy dealing with SWIFT” angle of the radio silence period was bullshit too. Just incompetence is the real explanation
>>
>>58996778
>nooooo you have to accept my arbitrary definitions of a successful and a failed scammer
this is what the link shill has been reduced to, he's more interested on winning semantic arguments over fudders these days
>>
>>58996783
>did you know that Chris Barettet was there even back then
i didn't know he even existed until the running meme thing happened.

>So the whole “busy dealing with SWIFT” angle of the radio silence period was bullshit too. Just incompetence is the real explanation
i was thinking the same thing. i think now that all of those slides from presentations werent really a connection and just a way tp psyop /biz/ into diving into a rabbit whole. Using our strength as a weakness.
>>
>>58996778
Yes. See i can strawman too faggot. Annoying isnt it. You did not say that just like i did nit say half the shit you spewed at me.

Im not interested in your cope about charles either. Charles has been substantially more successful at his scam than Sergey. Ada remained a top coin, he had inflationary staking long before Sergey shat it out to keep his paypigs holding and he has nit had to spend billions to keep his scam going on 700+ employees and bullshit like CCIP and god knows however much sergey dishes out fir shitty smart con and lobbying only to have the token constantly dump and lose ranks.

Sergey is not a good scammer he is very impractical unlike Charles
>>
>>58996783
>>58996799
>>58996805
>>58996808
Completely mindbroken lmao
>>
>>58996817
are you bullish on chainlink?
>>
>radio silence
that was never the case, every spoonfeeding thread during 2018-19 was almost certainly made by the team
>>58996817
>18ptbid
>completely mindbroken lmao
the irony is hilarious
>>
>>58996799
He considers Charles a good scammer based on the fact that he kept his scam going since 2017, and in the top of the list. The exact same applies to Chainlink though. So what other metrics are there to measure the success of a scam? I'd say price and future grifting potential are the two biggest metrics, but feel free to counter that.
>>
>>58996823
The SEC will go wild with that if its true. Personally im pretty sure its not true because i remember making spoon feeding threads myself.
It is clear that other fat fuck parasite scammer Jonnie Huxtable was leaking here a lot though
>>
>>58996823
Talking positively about your investment is the absolute opposite of being mindbroken.
Seething and malding non-stop about anything is the epitome thereof.
>>
>>58996777
An intern? He's literally SWIFT's Head of Strategy. Try harder fuddie
>>
Maybe this kind of news will finally wake the linktards up what kind of huge scammers sergey, steve, ari, rori and chris are
>>
Daily reminder chainlink labs stole 350 million tokens allocated for network incentives for themselves by the way.

They deserve everything whats coming
>>
>>58996846
No, they will stay asleep and keep accumulating LINK tokens for some reason. Our valiant efforts are in vain, it seems.
>>
>>58996840
johnny did more then that. he "spoon fed" then took money from ico built up link pool then rugged link pool and air dropped a dog shit gov token. While still getting to keep link pool
>>
>>58996827
Btuh chainlink has been ranked far below even ada constantly. Sergey has also spent billions on 700 employees, dead products like ccip, god knows how much tokens as bonuses to staff, however much to headhunt big players who all leave, host expensive conferences and subsidise a fucking massive amount on the network and lobbying for partnerships… all for it to constantly fall in price and rank.

Meanwhile Charles has kept it lean, practical and bene more successful with his scam.
Sergey has fucked it that hard with billions of free cash. He’s NOT competent at business or scamming lmao
>>
>>58996859
>>58996860
>>58996864
>>58996868
Holy triggered
>>
>>58996808
>Yes. See i can strawman too faggot.
That was a non sequitur, not a strawman my dear friend.

>You did not say that just like i did nit say half the shit you spewed at me.
I'm talking about a position many people that frequent these threads hold, if you don't identify with what I said you can just ignore it I guess. Although the fact that you attack me so vehemently for discussing it does make me thing you actually do hold this dissonant position.

>spend billions to keep his scam going on 700+ employees and bullshit like CCIP
Investing in employees and products usually indicates that something isn't a scam. Surely there is some sort of upper limit where investing more money does not equal more grifting income, something Charles seems to have figured out >>58996868. Isn't Sergey shooting himself in the foot by hiring so many people and buying/creating products that cost millions? That's directly coming out of his potential grift income.
>>
>>58996883
No shit you retard. Thats why he’s incompetent and a fucking scammer. Finally you seem you understand.

At this point i’d rather Charles was the CEO of chainlink. I feel he’d do a way better job at running it as a scam
>>
>>58996903
Charles gained zero users and has zero institutions lined up. He's the absolute opposite of Sergey.
>>
>>58996903
Don't you find it hard to believe that someone with a phd failed to recognize that you can keep more money if you don't spend it? I think it's an untenable position. It makes much more sense to say he is trying his best but failing. I think that's a defensible position. The scamming angle is very childish and petty imo.
>>
>>58996919
neither does sergey so whats your point?
>>
Kinda fucked up but they all eventually learn.

Also I get the feeling this might be a direct retaliation from Securitize to CL for partnering with Fireblocks. I think they're nearly direct competitors, so this is just them playing ball. Only I think this is a bad move because I get the feeling that Securitize is flourishing a really shit deal/partnership and ultimately they'll need Chainlink if they want an actual secure cross-chain solution.
>>
>>58996919
Yet he managed to keep his token ranked high. Thats great scamming you idiot. He kept his expenses extremely small and managed to keep his token ranked high.

Sergey spent billions and could only gain users by giving out gibs in the end and despite all that the token rank has been sinking for years - he’s awful at scamming and incompetent at business.

If Sergey was demoted to sitting in a office eating bigmacs and Charles was brought in as CEO LINK would be ranked far higher.
Ideally it would be run by someone who isn’t a scammer either way and was competent but thats asking too much isnt it. Those types of people seem to leave Sergey’s vicinity fast
>>
>>58996959
Most of crypto are using Sergey's product, and Sergey has the most and the biggest insitutions lined up of any crypto out there.

>>58996971
>Yet he managed to keep his token ranked high.
How?
>>
>>58995968
the cuckolds of crypto
>>
>>58996971
Why this obsession with token rank? What does rank matter when it's down 88% from ATH? All token rank indicates is a higher marketcap. Fully diluted Chainlink is ranked above ADA, it means nothing.
>>
File: 18.png (94 KB, 611x540)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>58996980
/thread
>>
dude what the fuck is wrong with this guy's face

it's all puffed up, red and glazed over. He's starting to look like the chick who ate the blueberry pie in willy wonka
>>
>>58996962
>I think they're nearly direct competitors
No they're not I think. Fireblocks is about managing digital assets, Securitize is about tokenizing the assets.
>>
File: 19.png (218 KB, 621x542)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>58996993
shit forgot the pic
>>
>>58996978
>how
Because Charles is practical and knows the market, something Sergey is not. Just look at Smartcon. He’s literally giving out tickets for free now because they are selling so fucking poorly. Why? Because he’s an impractical fucking retard who hosted it in Hongkong, over priced the tickets for years(and alienated/steadily destroyed his community he did fuck all to build anyway)and is now trying to fill seats desperately.

He’s impractical as fuck and its so obvious. Charles is very pragmatic while Sergey isn’t.
>>
>>58996827
every normie knows about ADA, nobody knows or cares about LINK
you're in denial
>>58996982
visibility and optics, you retard
why do I even bother, this is the guy who finds the scamming angle "very childish", but "trying his best but failing" seems more likely
dude, it's been 7 years and they still haven't figured out tokenomics, you know, the reason anybody got in to begin with
if that doesn't scream scam to you, Idk what to tell you
>>
>>58997005
>Charles is practical and knows the market
I asked you how. What did he do.
>>
>>58996978
>Most of crypto are using Sergey's product,
no, most of crypto are using token holders products because token holders are paying for it, and still they cant seem to beat out VC garbage.
>>
>>58997012
why don't you ask him?
>>
Violet was her name

she ate the gum and blew up like a blimp... what was sergey's excuse

look at that video from him from some conference a few years back and it looks like a completely different person

presidents don't even age this bad an they're typically 30 years older
>>
>>58996995
>Securitize is about tokenizing the assets.
wait. i thought chainlink directly does this. its dawning on me the fat ass is getting into these meetings and then just repeating shit his hearing.
>>
File: 20.png (384 KB, 457x411)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>58997019
>>
>>58997002
ngl he looks pretty shit, all memes aside this might be the worst he's ever been
>>
File: gayfuddies.png (95 KB, 750x249)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
kek fuddies
>>
>>58997012
First, he released inflationary staking ages ago… because its not fucking remarkable. Easy to keep bagholders on board with little costs the way he did it versus Sergey.
He didn’t host stupid events and knew his little live streams were far more efficient for his grift.
Charles also didn’t employ 700 people to develop products and platforms that ultimately rely on subsidy to even exist because its not pragmatic - so he instead kept costs low, developing took longer and released his scam with low costs and overheads and ultimately to no real disappointment because it wasn’t hyped up with 700 employees and all the bullshit.
All in all he has been pragmatic and able to stay relevant and a top ranked token since 2017 which is a successful scam considering he spent very little to do so.
If Sergey is not a scammer, at this point its very fucking clear he is extremely incompetent as a CEO
>>
>>58997008
>every normie knows about ADA, nobody knows or cares about LINK
How does that help a grift when nobody is buying it? ADA dropped from rank 3 to 12, LINK dropped from rank 5 to 18. They lost less places but are currently down more from ATH. Which is the better scam?

It's quite amusing that even in this hypothetical scenario where Sergey and Charles are compared to find out who is the best scammer, fuddies are unable to admit any wins for LINK, no matter how small. Very telling as to whether they are arguing in good faith or not, if anyone needed a reminder.

>if that doesn't scream scam to you, Idk what to tell you
Define scam for me.
>>
>>58997018
>>58997042
Sergey:
>got his product adopted by most of crypto, and has the biggest institutions in crypto history lined up

Charles:
>takes pics in a bunch of foreign countries
>zero adoption, borderline broken product, zero institutions

That's it.

>>58997013
The absolute cope.
>>
i wish we could have a decent thread talking about this without fudcucks making 20 posts each and desperately derailing any discussion.
>>
>>58997042
why are you nutt hugging hoskison. hes a faggot
>>
File: 21.png (96 KB, 580x551)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
bahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha

they give you an option to enter a code on the website to get the smartcon ticket for free

in other words, you can make a "donation" if you'd like to pay former price, and they're probably also hoping people don't see the code thing and pay anyways

per usual, disgusting snake behavior, and i'm sure they didn't offer any discounts to the saps that previously paid

this just keeps getting better
>>
>>58997048
there is nothing to discuss. Its literally spelled out. securitize is not going forward with chainlink
>>
>>58997049

its an advocate strawman kid

your first day here? last week it was xrp, this week ada

>pick low hanging fruit
>w w were better than them
>>
File: kekmanofthehour.png (1.35 MB, 1399x1622)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
kek fuddies
>>
i scrolled through this thread in about 2 minutes
looks like a bunch of shit
never selling
>>
>>58997046
Charles is pragmatic and didn’t waste billions on lobbying for partnerships and building expensive products while still need masses of subsidy to function and 700+ employees on a payroll you stupid fuck.

You dont understand what so ever no wonder you still baghold. Charles didn’t attempt what Sergey did because hes a better scammer and too practical to do something that dumb - hence his token remaining high ranked, holders not really disappointed and his overheads low.
Charles doesn’t lack thos things because he couldn’t get them, he lacks those things because hes more competent as a scammer to spend what it takes to get them for no real gain.

If charles was CEO of Chainlink and had the better idea from the get go Chainlink would have been way more successful for token holders.
Better yet, if a non scammer CEO, neither charles or Sergey was in place and pragmatic it would have went better for token holders and been legitimately successful
>>
>>58997061
Not at all. We're discussing who is the better scammer: Charles or Sergey. Many fuddies are so mind broken by holding LINK that they can't even concede that Sergey is running a better grift than Charles. Because as we all know, Sergey = le bad. It's Musk syndrome but for /biz/lets.
>>
>>58997084
What kind of Stockholm syndrome shit is this.
>even if sergey is a scammer i love him and defend him as the best scammer
>>
is fishy in today? are you going to unblock people on x again to run damage control on your client leaving?

and "client" is a pretty generous word there given you subsidize but anyways
>>
File: 1720433013339422.png (1.39 MB, 901x1000)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>58997078
>Charles is pragmatic and didn’t waste billions on lobbying for partnerships and building expensive products
Which shows.
His product is borderline broken and has no users. And it definitely doesn't have any institutions lined up.

He literally has nothing, but he somehow swayed the entire crypto market with his rambling youtube vids, travel pics, and pic related.
>>
>>58997084
>mind broken

kid youre in tears over people leaving your cult

also, your god is a 25 yr old obese tranny
>>
>>58997093
Exactly man, he’s a fucking amazing conman in that regard.

Nobody really hates him, his holders or people like me that see him as a scammer. He’s cashed out millions, pissed nobody off, not particularly disappointing anyone or impressing… he was not promising much either way.

Now compare to Sergey
>>
>>58997091
Are you incapable of conceptualizing hypothetical scenarios?
>>
>>58997104
Ok, let's compare:

Charles:
>delivered nothing
>cashed out billions

Sergey:
>delivered massive crypto adoption and the biggest institutional potential
>cashed out billions

Wait, who was supposed to be the bad guy again?
>>
>>58997107
Shut the fuck up retard nobody cares about your desperate hypotheticals to justify sucking off sergey. If you want to suck him off just state it like the other baggies.

You’re one of the more annoying type of baggies who feel yourself superior but never willing to turn that intellectual outlook look you take such pride in towards Sergey in a critical way because you are just another flavour of cultist
>>
>>58997045
ADA dropped out of the top 10 and managed to re enter it, before dropping out again
LINK has never reached even close to being top 5
back in 2021, ADA peaked earlier, harder, and longer than LINK did, partly because LINK had already frontrunned the entire bull years ago by outperforming everything, but at that particular time, ADA was hot shit and LINK was lagging
so that's how that does help, fag
right now, they're both dead despite ADA being ranked higher
>Define scam for me
promising staking and not delivering it after 7 years, instead pivoting to new narratives, then adding feature creep, vaporware, half finished crap, and constantly dangling the carrot of imminent "adoption"
that's pretty much the gist of it
>>
>>58997119
LINK has never reached even close to being top 5 again*
>>
>>58996995
>>58997024
You guys are kinda dense
>>
File: kekfuddies.png (771 KB, 1492x2152)
771 KB
771 KB PNG
kek fuddies
>>
>>58997051
This is fake and gay
>>
fuddies go
>Ok but price
Okay but price. This extremely negative backstab major fuckup did absolutely nothing to the price. This is a giant nothing burger
Their entire strategy has been to separate the token from the company. Now something happened to the company and we see the reaction.
>>
>>58997138
m8 fireblocks paid a fine not to long ago about not being in compliance. you are the dense one
>>
>>58997118
I'm not justifying anything. I'm confronting you with your biases and amusing myself with the fallout.

>>58997119
>promising staking and not delivering it after 7 years, instead pivoting to new narratives, then adding feature creep, vaporware, half finished crap, and constantly dangling the carrot of imminent "adoption"
All consistent with the actions of an honest company trying. Being dissatisfied with the result of some company's effort doesn't seem to fit the definition of a scam. How do you know it's a scam?
>>
>>58997104
>Charles
>pissed nobody off
Tell me you’re being ironic.
Charles made countless delays to pretty much every major step of development.
It took him five years to implement smart contracts, and they were broken on launch and still broken to this day, three years later. Hence the utter absence of users.
In terms of overpromising, underdelivering, and delaying shit; he leaves Sergey in the absolute dust.
>>
>>58997168
>t-they're doing their best
no, they're scamming pieces of shit
kingmade my ass
>>
Damn still the same angry fudgroids scraming into the void huh?

Wormhole is an absolute scam and Pyth as well. Jump Capital will swindle anyone to cover their hack losses (over several millions of dollars) and dump on retail and naive partners.

And their acolytes will swarm this place trying to cover for them whilst yelling impotently at Chainlink and CCIP. Never forget these kikes were in bed with SBF and Alameda as well as Terra/Luna.
>>
File: 25.png (339 KB, 622x486)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
STEP RIGHT UP... get ya swaggg here!!!!

I got tshirts, backpacks, bottle openers, and ICE COLD BEER

STEP RIGHT UP
>you paid for it
>>
File: 1677642915987347.jpg (120 KB, 1920x1080)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>58997233
>SBF and Alameda
>inb4 this is consistent with the actions of an honest company guise, they simply partner up with everybody guise!11
btw this entire Charles vs Sergey debacle is a moot point
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cardano-ada-partners-chainlink-oracle-152635008.html
>>
>>58997233
>Wormhole is an absolute scam
securitize doesnt seem to think so. So sergey and you are wrong
>>
File: 46.png (126 KB, 572x546)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>58997233
>in bed with SBF and Alameda
>>
File: 47.png (69 KB, 705x507)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
L O L
>>
File: 3heh.jpg (202 KB, 600x595)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
it's over for chainlinkers
>>
>>58997246
not that i give a shit but that's a false equivalency. hosting a conference for industry people to talk isn't a partnership. fucking justin tron was at one of them.
>>
File: 50.png (155 KB, 568x619)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
THE Cuckolds of crypto

get ready for that jail cell kid
>>
>>58997210
Hey, whatever makes you sleep at night. I guess some people cope better with anger.
>>
>>58997279
>duuuuuuuuuude she said she only made out with the guy

you really gonna believe that

>duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude she's not like that
>>
so anyway, how do i invest in wormhole
time to dump my worthless stinkers
>>
>>58996750
lmaoo based
fuck chainshit and the advocates
>>
File: kingcuck.jpg (371 KB, 2005x840)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
kek fuddies
>>
>>58997291
>we went to happy hour after work and it was ladies night
>you fucked every girl there?
>>
File: GSOr8PwWAAAMQ_Y.jpg (79 KB, 1024x1024)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>58997279
>https://www.enterprisetimes.co.uk/2020/04/02/celsius-network-partners-with-chainlink-to-extend-financial-platform/
>https://x.com/chainlink/status/1280909841591144448
better now?
>>
>>58997289
yeah, you too pal
>>
>>58997156
>fireblocks paid a fine
lmao no they didn't.

There's exactly one fudder itt, and he literally can't stop posting, changing IDs, and compulsively lying
>>
>literally everybody is a samefag guise, ignore the naysayers guise!
kek, the absolute state
>>
>>58997318
i don't have a horse in this race and cl, clg, bancor and celsius are all fucked up. clg is the biggest reason to avoid link imo. i was speaking to the conference speaker argument.
>>
>>58997333
checked
I posted that as a response to that fag talking about SBF and Alameda, while hilariously failing to realize that Chainlink itself has partnered with every scam that exists
>>
File: 1715875300427011.png (606 KB, 1900x1244)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
kek fuddie
>>
>>58997255
So youre telling me securitize is not aware that wormhole was hacked for 320 million dollars only a few years ago? Pleas explain this, because this is the hardest part to wrap my head around.
>>
File: 1710205797815713.jpg (321 KB, 956x1900)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>>58997051
lol it's over for this scam
honestly fuck chainshit, fuck sirgay and fuck cll employees who have been astroturfing /biz/ since 2017
whole board would have made it years ago if the chainshit psyop never happened
>>
>>58997024
>wait. i thought chainlink directly does this. its dawning on me the fat ass is getting into these meetings and then just repeating shit his hearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpzkoRSHQ_Y

You need an entity to do the process of tokenizing (someone has to develop the contracts) and handle the administrative and legal overhead of managing the assets for their users, meaning you also have to KYC your users. Chainlink just provides the tools to get data of assets to its digital representation on chain. Securitize and Ondo Finance do what I'm talking about.
>>
>>58997168
To be honest you seem like a nice person with a good side so i will he completely real with you: i think you are being too nice for your own good and seeing the best in Sergey too easily.

I think you may end up as one of the more tragic people who do not deserve it when in years to come it all flops absolutely and you may even say “at least they tried, everyone fails sometimes” while Sergey cruises off with his billions and you with nothing
>>
>>58997152
baggies will be in for a treat once fat boy declares the link token obsolete lmao
>>
>>58996171
nice find. doesn't change the fact it is doing what ccip was supposed to be doing.
also what is bringing all the nav data on chain for all the tokenized stuff already?
>>
>>58997379
>wormhole is doing what ccip was supposed to be doing
You mean failing on the regular and losing hundreds of millions of dollars?
>>
>>58997384
no, just going into actual live production with blackrock instead of more powerpoint slides about one day doing it.

i'm a link baggie myself and just saw this thread.
there's a lot of noise but very simply securitize was going to be link's, everybody has spoken about it on this thread and you know it and now they've chosen somebody else.
sucks. i've still got my bags mate. this won't help our bags go up. do you think it will? so why are you changing the conversation?
>>
>>58997392
dump these ancient dead alt bags before you miss the bullrun again
>>
>>58997233
As a passive observer (I view you and the fudders with the same tired disdain); your new fudgroids phrase is very cringeworthy.
It would really help your cause if you made yourself less identifiable and cringeworthy. I say this as someone with multiple wallets staked in the pool.

Other than that I agree with the rest of your post.
>>
>>58996962
First constructive comment so far… jesus christ what a shit show this thread is
>>
>>58997435
>>58997443
kek baggies
chainshit is a scam and you'll miss the bullrun again
>>
>>58997448
That's fine, I've been putting my money in better performing assets for the last few years anyway. I hate Chainlink Labs probably more than you do, but I'm nowhere near as pathetic as you.
>>
>>58997451
fudding sirgay's scam is based
/biz/ will never again miss another bullrun because of the fat russian fuck
>>
>>58997451
>I hate Chainlink Labs probably more than you do
>multiple wallets staked
>>
>>58997463
nobody gave you permission to speak baggot
>>
>>58997463
Hates them enough to hold hundreds of thousands of dollars in link. How did we get to this point?
>>
>>58997435
>hello fellow link ogs im totally invested and staked like you and i hate the fudders as much as i hate us
>can we please dont say that word to the fudders? Its cringe and makes OUR cause look bad
>yea i know i havent replied to any of the numerous bad faith arguments and massive spam the fudders have put out in this thread but I draw the line at calling them "fudgroids"
Kill yourself fudgroid lmao
>>
>>58997384
it can't be that bad if major companies are using it, stinkie
they probably fixed whatever bug they had and now are good to go
software is not that difficult. wow, an error happened. ok, fixed. moving on. that's how it works
>>
>>58997482
kek baggie
have fun missing the bullrun
>>
File: 1714401193644717.png (139 KB, 1224x880)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
kek fuddies
>>
>>58997576
kekfuddies bump
>>
>>58997435
>duuuuuuuuuuuude i'm an advocate SLEUTH

>if i even DETECT similar language from threads past, that means I have an out on the conversation

>puts on detective badge in the mirror

>ohhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh I'm DETECCCCCCCCTINNNNNNGGGGGGG
>>
>>58997576
>>58997611

BTC $11,000
ETH $300
BNB $20
SOL $3
Link $20

BTC $62,000
ETH $2,500
BNB $565
SOL $147
Link $11.40

ladies and gentlemen, your "winner"
>>
>>58997463
>>58997482
Yes. Most people who've held as long as I have share my views. Fud and shill alike you are both cancerous and disingenuous.
>>58997655
retard
>>
File: kekfuddieslmao.png (312 KB, 617x694)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
kek fuddies
>>
>>58997713
>DUUUUUDEEEEEEEEEEEEE LE HECKING FAKE 2017 TIER PARTNERSHIPS AND EXPERIMENTAL POCS PAID FOR BY SIRGAY\!111
>SO HECKIN BULLISH

kek baggie
>>
>>58997766
the state of you
>>
>>58997778
state of your perpetually dumping 7 year old dead alt bags lmaoooooo
literally req or dgb tier
kek baggot
>>
>>58997785
fully staked (9 wallets)
pools closed
oof
>>
>>58997792
cool story, baggie
we know it's not true
>>
>>58997792
cool story baggie
youre still missing the bullrun
>>
File: kekseethinfuddie.jpg (43 KB, 1200x675)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>58997766
>>
>>58997809
kek baggie
>>
>>58997497
>it can't be that bad
Hundreds of millions is actually "that bad".
They just had a failure earlier this year even.

>>58997392
>no
lol except yes
>>
File: CopeNseethe.jpg (97 KB, 720x1002)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>58997795
Fuddies in disarray. Kek.
Same guy, diff ID
*waiting for seethe*
>>
>>58997842
>They just had a failure earlier this year even.

Sure did
>>58996015
>>
Where's my seethe?
>>
>>58997843

cool story baggie
>>
>>58997866
Aaaaand there it is
Topkek
>>
File: GW0cL7HWoAAgaPR.jpg (236 KB, 1920x1080)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
kek fuddies
>>
File: IMG_2478.jpg (189 KB, 548x495)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>58997876
>
>>
>>58997874
cool story baggie
>>
File: 765754774.jpg (128 KB, 968x645)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>58997890
kek fuddies
>>
>>58997876
>whinkie dinky chinky liu
>bunch of hr roasties and interns
>pajeet

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDEEEEEEEEE SO HECKING BULLISH FOR CHAINSHIT!
THESE NEW EXPERIMENTAL POCS FUNDED BY SIRGAY ARE GONNA BE FIRE BRO!111
>>
>>58997890
>you're lying!
>posts wallets
>nooooooo bull run baggie scam scam nooooo
get fucked you loser. i'm killing time until i sail off into the sunset -maybe one day you'll lick my balls to pay your rent you pooroid

bloody hell this wine is strong kek
>>
>>58997903
DUUUUUDE ADEM YOUR LIFE IS A JOKE HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: kek baggies.jpg (278 KB, 1913x1252)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>58997916
>DUUUDEEEEEEEE WE'RE GONNA BE THE NEW ELITES!
>7 MORE YEARS UNTIL THE YACHT PARTY
kek baggie
meanwhile, in the real world... AHAHAHA FAGGOT BAGGIE
>>
>>58997933
*cringe*
later, loser. i have to go out. maybe your mother can wipe your dirty brown ass and console you. byeeeeeeee xxx
>>
File: 1710208487750287.jpg (391 KB, 1258x1911)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
>>58997940
>>
>>58997876
For me, it's Emma
>>
File: Patrick.jpg (760 KB, 1080x2340)
760 KB
760 KB JPG
>>58997933
the price tho
>>
>>58997766
>duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude HBAR went up 70% and crashed

>duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude the market isnt fair and isnt smart enough to understand LE SECRET
bahahahhahahahahahhaahhaha

THE Cuckolds of crypto
>>
>>58997843
>>58997876

see prices above

>>58997917
>YOUR LIFE IS A JOKE
it doesnt hit as hard seeing as your god is a 25 yr old obese "thing"
>>58997940
>brown
yeah mean like Johann Eid, one of your cult masters?
>>
>>58998335
DUUUUDE YOURE A LOSER AND NO WHITE WOMAN WILL EVER SLEEP WITH YOU AHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>58998425
see above re your god

my lay count would have you in tears kid

go pick up my laundry
>>
>>58995977
>Carlos Domingo
Not Jewish.
>>
>>58995968
Good thing I went into vesta instead damn
>>
has anybody or any of the advocates or shills got an explanation for why securitise has decided against chainlink?

fee structure? security issues? (because project guardian says something doesnt make it so)

any why have the shills got no answers for any of the questions raised?
>>
File: linkfidelity.png (589 KB, 1024x727)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
kek fuddies
>>
I worship Sergey Nazarov
>>
>>58997843
>a bunch of wallets with blacked out eth amounts
wow super convincing bro
>>
>>58998646
doesn't really in any way address why securitise / blackrock didn't choose chain link though
>>
>>58997876
fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
>>
>>58998646
You are a perfect example of a low IQ link baggie, completely ignoring the main argument of the OP. Instead of addressing the core issue, you resort to bringing up yet another meaningless partnership, with elaborate marketing, that hasn’t impacted the price at all.
>>
>>58998932
>sell your Link
whoah whoah steady there, buck. you're talking to the leaders of the new world. just be careful, is all
>>
No, please buy LINK. I'm basically begging you to buy LINK kek.
>>
>>58999018
you have no money
>>
>>58999020
Why have money when there's LINK kek
>>
>>58999028
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TguKVTULrKo
>>
>>58999028
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7u5GtSIC5k
>>
>>58995968
This is gay as fuck and Carlos sucks jew dick, however what's inevitably going to happen is Wormhole collapses and BlackRock/Securitize get burned for a few billion dollars, then will be forced to switch to CCIP, which will have been adopted by Swift, DTCC and Euroclear, among others, by then. In fact maybe they plan to do this anyway, it's just that Sirgay is a fat fucking slow retard and hasn't released the features they need to actually use CCIP as part of the Securitize stack.
>>
>>58999028
https://youtu.be/p_PxgSQ9Vf4?feature=shared
>>
>>58999046
Bahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>58998698
>guys im neutral
>uhm swift, dtcc, euroclear, bis, sony, 21 shares, etc. none of that matters
>only securitise matters

kek fuddies
>>
>>58999087
kekkers
>>
>>58999087
Marvin rocks
>>
File: littlemy.gif (1.2 MB, 538x403)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB GIF
>>58999046
cool story stinkie
>>
>>58997576
XRP is part of ISDA too. Link and xrp are peas in a pod at this point lmao
>>
>>58998631
They will all settle on “bribed” or some other cop out that entirely avoids reviewing any mistakes sergey could have made, like releasing CCIP after so much time, having it bot compatible with older tokens and hence not battle tested at all
>>
>>58999175
I know I'm a fucking LINK baggie cuck and I love Sirgay's dumps in my mouth and anus.
>>
File: AngryPriceMemeGuy.jpg (557 KB, 1080x2340)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
>>58999118
>>58999175
>>58999255
>>58999262
>>58999349
the price tho
>>
>>58999255
different organization
>>
>>58999262
Isnt it hilarious this was the only attempt at an answer

>duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude you just CANT question le cult

>duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude THAT is off limits

Growing up you’d read about stockholm and think how is that possible. And then it happens in crypto of all places. Truly fascinating

THE Cuckolds of crypto

Nobody…and I mean NOBODY…takes an absolute KEKHOLDINNNG quite like a link boyscout. Its a lifestyle, its a badge of honor, its….

THE Cuckolds of crypto
>>
PSA TO THE CULT -

Dont take it out on observers discussing the reality. You sound like liberals

You are free to leave anytime. Right? If someone is theatening you please message people on X and we’ll get authorities involved. You have options!!!

Be safe out there! We feel for you and pray for you

Also…i hate to bring this up now…but the cult just dumped $40M on you

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE Cuckolds of crypto
>>
>>58997667
what exactly are your views? why do you hate Chainlink Labs more than the fudder does?
>>
>>58995968
>>58995990
>>58996015
Sergey offers a better product, but lower bribes.
That’s pretty much the only takeaway here.
>>
>>58999087
yes we know about poc's but now we are talking about actual live production.
and this is the biggest actual live production out there and it is basically tailor made for what ccip was always claimed to going to be doing.
what if the choice is a good one and then another company chooses wormhole, because if it is good enough for blackrock then why not whomever next?

one at a time, slowly, then all at once.

and none of the shills have addressed why they've not chosen chainlink. surely that's what we should be trying to understand right now
>>
>>58999711
who cares bro, securitize is a scam bro, they will bend the knee soon bro
>>
File: file.png (86 KB, 187x269)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>58996777
>Oracle
The niggershit company then headed by sociociopathic actual Larry Niggerson scammer that put his clients into bondage while selling software that didn't work? Got loads of scam money? Bought Sun Microsystem, and is only known for the tech from said corp? Yeah I'm very interested by the sewage spouted by their people.
>>
File: q42020.png (548 KB, 960x539)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
>>58999758
>sour grapes
>>
>>58999766
I really don't care about Oracle holding LINK in good regards or otherwise. I hold LINK.
>>
>>58999770
and you really would have cared a lot in case the Oracle integration materialized, exactly like you did with Securitize before they rugpulled Chainlink
>collabs with Chainlink = huge deal
>abandons Chainlink = lol who cares they were scammers anyway lmao
>>
>>58999781
>>abandons Chainlink = lol who cares they were scammers anyway lmao
Yes. Given how secure Chainlink is compared to every alternative, there is malice involved for every choice that DOESN'T choose Chainlink.
>>
File: 1562721735471.png (233 KB, 1280x1080)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
>>58999831
>yes
>>
File: ari jules strikes again.jpg (48 KB, 750x1334)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>58995968
Would be a shame if Wormhole got hacked again. Terrible shame. Terrible terrible shame.
>>
>>58999711
idk but you sound retarded good luck lol
>>
>>59000284
>linklet revenge fantasies
>w-who cares CCIP was a flop and we're losing market share left and right
>ummmmmmmmm yeah we'll just HACK THEM and that will SHOW THEM
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OH YEAH SHIT ON ME MORE DADDY SIRGAY

Lmao, you pathetic linkcuck
you'll just miss another bullrun
>>
>>59000284
no gives a fuck about hacks anymore. Its just part of doing business now, not to mention you can just buy onchain insurance
>>
>>59000985
this
security literally doesn't matter
how does it feel knowing that sirgay wasted 7 years focusing on something completely meaningless in the crypto world and cost you your future linkcels lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.