[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3797.jpg (579 KB, 1072x961)
579 KB
579 KB JPG
Zenon Network
>>
>>59050149
This thread will get zero momentum. Which is ironic.
>>
File: gold-finger.jpg (174 KB, 1146x1690)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>
File: 8kdpzk~2.jpg (58 KB, 558x372)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>
File: 8-figures-last-cycle.jpg (97 KB, 500x756)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>
This community is retarded and autistic, but also intriguing. Their tech looks like an order of magnitude improvement over existing tech, but how do they turn it into something useful that a normal person can use?

time will tell.
>>
>>59051976
zenon is how i figured out i was actually autistic, i did not know for over 30 years.
>>
cool dog pic, what alien breed is it?
>>
>>59051980
incredible story, but not the first time weve heard of this. Just look at the tg their community is an ark for the undiagnosed.
>>
>>59052373
yep, autists problem solving skills will lead them to the same inevitable destination, this is just the way the universe works i guess. pretty sweet.
>>
File: Red-Lobster-Logo.jpg (25 KB, 600x600)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>
File: LEVIATAN GIF.gif (3.53 MB, 244x278)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB GIF
>>59050149
This shit will go go flying once the barrier to entry is fixed, which I believe they are focusing on now. Wouldnt be a bad idea to grab a bag and hang around. Zenon is like a zombie that wont stay dead.
>>
saw this being shilled a couple years back, is it still alive?
>>
>>59054382
yes
forum.zenon.org
>>
>>59054505
not reading all that, enlighten me. Why should i buy into this autistic coin
>>
File: 1728128950305333.webm (2.94 MB, 720x1280)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>>59054554
The schizo lore is pretty interesting, devs are working on ????? Some shit we don't even understand, but they are working on it. Idk zenon is like a fun house with lots of doors and rooms. It's easy to get lost but it's never boring. It doesn't feel like a typical shitcoin community. It's like stepping into a time capsule from 1998 that somehow had a shitcoin attached.
>>
>>59054563
yeah the schizo stuff was being shilled pretty hard, it seemed to be the driving force behind the pump back then.

what will make it pump this time, the schizo seems dead. Just like the price lmao
>>
>>59054575
even the tech is schizo my fren. u want some place to start huh? ok unikernal-z start there. once you figure it out you won't care about pumps.
>>
Need to give them a little credit, whichever end of the curve this crew sits on they don't give af about profits or prices. Init for the tech still lives and breathes with them, mostly thru the mouth tho.
>>
Honestly, how can they be going for 6 fucking years unless jack or adam was behind it. Some Gary guy in TG said Zenon is like moving from Mainframe computing to PC computing. That sounds good, but they need to un-retard their bridge first.
>>
>>59054603
ok i searched for the term and a plebbit page explained unikernels like this:

"Unikernels are specialized, single-purpose virtual machines that include only the necessary components for a specific application.

This minimalistic approach reduces the attack surface, enhances security, and improves performance compared to traditional operating systems."

are unikernels some sort of giga fast dApps?
>>
>>59054877
u still think jack horsey or mr back are behind this autistic project with no PA?

it would make sense though, they're rich AF and only care about bitcorn. I just read some things about btc interoperability, how will Zenon do this? Why not ICP or STX

starting to get intrigued here...
>>
>>59054890
>are unikernels some sort of giga fast dApps?
tip of the iceberg but yeah
>>
>>59054924
so why is nobody talking about this? I can't recall any other projects working on this
>>
>>59054952
decentralized af, meaning been mainly just word of mouth. plus its not something you can easily shill because how outside the box it is compared to sol "eth but better" or kaspa "bitcoin but better". hard to explain zenon and community still putting the pieces together. its starting to awaken tho now.
>>
>>59054906
I don't think Zenon will be the only one going for that pie. However, it's hard to see hardcore bitcoiners accepting ICP or STX as layered solutions.

Their comprehensive BTC interop solution will be second to none, that much is for sure after 6 months of non-stop development.

I have a feeling some hardcore btc ogs are ready to send their sats to NoM, when the time is right.
>>
>>59055005

I meant 6 years, lol.
>>
I would never buy this because of the tech, even though it has potential. The only reason to buy it is because it is essentially a memecoin right now and can be pumped like one. Low supply + low price + retarded schizo community that refuses to quit = gigapump.

It's like the autistic/retardio version of Cardano - you can't do anything with it after 6 fucking years of building. IT IS A MEMECOIN. It should be promoted as such - they need to stop taking themselves so seriously and lean into the absurdity that has engulfed this project.
>>
>>59054986
so what is going to fix this word of mouth thing, the project still looks dead after all these years.

even the unikernels thing is hard to grasp and still very vague, what will make me or other biztards buy this.

Is there anything else on the roadmap that could make the price jump?

>>59055063
i have to agree here, memes are easy to understand and fun. This project seems to have the right crypto ethos, and might have he potential to do well if marketed right. But right now, by the looks of it, Zenon is just like ADA without the marketcap.
>>
>>59055151
usability. put it this way, I think everyone will use zenon in some form eventually as we move into sci fi world. when? I duno, but one step at a time. supernova or zapp chain is the first step coming zoon.
>>
>>59055063
Don't buy it.

If you think it will be forever at $1, make a wZNN/ETH LP and farm the shit out of it at 80% APR. Native protocol emissions for liquidity providers.

People been farming generation wealth for 14 months.
>>
>>59055177
i will keep tabs on the project, thank you sir.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.