[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1757.jpg (105 KB, 667x1000)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Even if you make it they will call you lucky, they will compare your fortune and success with that of a lottery winner.

They won’t believe you “worked” for it, you may mention sacrifices but you will only hear snickering. They will say anyone could have done what you did….

What will be your response?
>>
>>59078325
Silence because "they" are losers. Why would I care what they say or think.
>>
>>59078325
But I did gamble and won, why didn't you? Sounds like skill issue kwetching.
>>
File: 1681940006892303.png (21 KB, 920x859)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>59078325
Who are "they" exactly?
>>
>>59078325
I learned that when the titanic sub was missing and everyone on youtube and plebbit had the same reaction of "Fuck those rich assholes. Maybe they shouldn't have been playing explorer and should have fed the poor instead. My tax dollars had better not be going to.pay for their rescue"
>>
>imagine caring about someone elses thoughts about (You).
>>
>>59078325
>What will be your response?
why would I need a response, they're poor and i'm rich
>>
>>59078325
Funny thing, just now got into a fight with my father for something similar.
When I was 18-19, I wanted to get into stocks as a first investment, as they are more stable in general. I was talking with my mother about opening a brokerage account as she had studied accounting and had some limited knowledge on the subject. My dad kept complaining about how that is a waste of time and how I was just going to lose it all, so I should just work and save money on the side. I continued anyway despite the continuous nagging from him, and after some point he just goes and says "I am going to give you 1000$, do with that what you will, anything you earn you get to keep. If instead you lose, add the difference so that it becomes 1000$ again". I manage to do a 2x (it was actually a 3x on 500$) by finding a value stock and holding for some months. I return the 1000$ because I don't want to have any problems in the future and I continue with my life.
Today I was happy because some stocks I own are having a rally and he goes, "You are ungrateful, you should be glad we pushed you in the right direction back then as parents by giving you 1000$, if we didn't do that who knows where you would be now." Rightfully I was pissed.

What I am trying to say is, people will fuck with you no matter if you succeed or not, so it is better to at least have some money in the side.
>>
>>59078343
Fpbp. This guy fucks. The lion doesnt concern himself with the opinions of sheep.
>>
File: Diabolus Meyers.png (48 KB, 259x259)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>59078325
>Even if you make it they will call you lucky, they will compare your fortune and success with that of a lottery winner.
Imagine caring.
In my case, noone will think anything. Family dead. And I don't talk to other people about my finances. Least of all to women.
> I am a private investor.
Done.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.