[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1727803858195627.png (341 KB, 719x772)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
Denmark considering 42% tax on unrealized gains and losses for cryptocurrencies
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/denmark-considering-42-tax-on-unrealized-gains-and-losses-for-cryptocurrencies/ar-AA1sQHar
>>
>>59116311
>and losses
??
>>
Crypto is about to fucking moon, and the parasites want their cut.
>>
File: gq43.jpg (30 KB, 400x400)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>59116311
>see a dane holds pregnantapuinutoken with 5 dollar liquidity
>pump it x1000 and report to his tax authorities
>he now owns 20k in taxes
>profit?
>>
>EU
time to leave?
>>
>>59116311
>lose money
>government has to pay you 42% back
Sounds like a good deal to me
>>
Meanwhile guess what the BRICS and most of the central banks around the world are buying while you have your crypto taxed into worthless shit.
>>
>>59116483
It means you'll never be able to make it.
>>
>>59116663
>The ones with infinite money are buying assets
What's your point?
>>
>>59116311
The Western financial system is so fucked. Bullish as fuck for crypto though as they're all seemingly jumping in on heavy crypto taxation. Where can I go if I ever make it to ensure that I pay zero taxes? Politicians here seem to put their money into offshore tax havens and then set up PLCs, which they then use to buy property.
>>
>>59116449
High iq analysis of a redpilled chad
>>
File: goldildo.png (1.23 MB, 1080x1950)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>59116663
>SAAAAR BUY THE GOOLD SAAAR
>>
>>59116483
You won't ever get it back.
They'll tax you 100% of value increases, but then put limits on the refund you get if your asset loses value.
This already exists in corporate income tax.
Governments tax ALL your profits, but if you lose money, you have limits to how much of that loss you can carry forward.
>>
>>59116449
based and truthpilled.
>>
>>59116663
oh no no no not the shiny rocks!
>>
>>59116311
Aha here is another one. What did I say last week? This has been agreed at some high level among Eurocuck countries. You're not going to be allowed to make it.
>>
>>59116311
It's already at 42% on realized gains. Altho I don't see how they can fetch people's wallets, you'd have to declare it.
>>
>unrealized
does that mean you have to pay for POTENTIAL profits? someone eggsplain please
>>
>>59116311
They should tax for your income, how can you tax someone who make 500k in crypto the same of someone that make 500 billions?
>>
>>59116311
This is just the absolute height of fucking greed, holy goddamn Christ
How the fuck do you look at any tax rate above 30% for the average person's personal investment-related gains, and not immediately think "OK you know what, maybe we're going a little too far with this"?
>>
>>59118063
Every time the price changes when you're in profit, it creates a taxable event, so you have to pay 42% every time someone else moves the price. Enjoy your $0000.1!
>>
>>59118063
Currently crypto is taxed as income, specifically sale of commodity. Like if you sell an artwork for a profit, or make an artwork and sell it, it's taxed as regular "wage" income.
They propose moving it over to capital gains tax, and specifically the category of 'depot taxation' (?), not really sure if there is an equivalent for it in other countries. But it is the same category ETFs falls in, anything that is changing automatically. Once a year, you pay your tax gains from "depots". They want to throw it in this bracket.

Both income tax and capital gains tax are progressive, so you only pay 42% capital gains tax on everything above $8-9K and get to subtract any loses from next year capital gains tax.
>>
>>59116434
it really is that bad in europe
>>
>>59116449
and faggots still vote blue
>>
>>59117199
ya, tax harvesting only goes up to like 3k lmao. Pathetic
>>
denmark sounds like a total hellhole
why would you tolerate "unrealized gains"?
if burgerland implements that, I'm leaving.
>>
>>59118626
>if burgerland implements that, I'm leaving.

topkek, he does not know if he leaves he is still paying taxes anyway. Talk to some expats bro.
>>
>>59116311
For those that don't know, Denmark is a matriarchy and as such they have very matriarchal rules about everything.
>>
>>59118222
that would be hilarious, but it doesnt work like that, unfortunately.
>>
They all have manboobs too.
https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC7431205/
>>
>>59118244
But how do I pay for it if I didn't sell the stuff?
>>
File: notpayinglmao.png (1.5 MB, 1242x846)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>59116311
Doesn't look that bad to me
>>
this kind of stuff is being talked about all over the western world right now. They don't want you to make it. They need you in the wagecage to prop up their societal ponzi.
>>
literally just don't work.
let them tongue your anus and pay you welfare for the privilege to do so.
>>
>>59116434
why should the kleptocracy suffer, just because you're a bad investor?
>>
>>59119215
you'll have to do the good ol suckin' dick for dollars to pay of your unrealized gains taxes :))
>>
>>59118213
It's just an overt "fuck you and your notion of financial freedom."

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.