[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>My interest in anime cons was reborn when local cons hosted in my local mall.
>When the local mall no longer hosts any cons, I've decided to learn to travel on foot and use public transportation to go to the cons, from going to the malls in my city to state-to-state travel, relying on Google Maps to show the way.
>This is coming from a guy who doesn't stray too far from my home neighborhood.

It's quite tense given the danger and being in unfamilar territory but it's fun.
>>
File: file.png (244 KB, 752x533)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
Did this drive almost two years ago. It was, as the kids might say, "kino". It was also agreed I'd split 50% of the drive with another guy and it ended up being more like 75% me, 25% him. I'm undecided if that helped or hindered
>>
Flew to Japan from America. Nothing special. It was part of another trip.
>>
1 hour and 45 minutes from San Diego to Anaheim Convention center
>>
>>10910821
2.5 hours
Going to be 6 hours when I go to Dragoncon this year and 10-12 if I ever decide to go to Katsu or Colossal. Getting a new car soon so that should help, I'll be able to actually justify owning an SUV.
>>
>>10910821
I had to travel to New York for a work conference and cosplay as a normie.
>>
From Seattle to London. Wasn't worth it.
>>
I did 5 hours for a Tampa con and a Rays game
>>
Magfest in Virginia from Washington State.
>>
>>10910821
I traveled from the west coast to the east coast for a con

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.