[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8159.jpg (159 KB, 626x717)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
Can’t believe I’m resorting to 4chan but idgaf I NEED COSPLAY IDEAS con’s in like barely a month and my tarded ass can’t come up with shit cuz I’m an idiot so if y’all got any ideas at all feel free to share thank ya kindly and have a good day
>>
rn needy streamer is trendy, nikke is super popular if you got the body for it, and theres always genshit and honkai thats being done to death by everyone
>>
Imagine having zero personality or genuine interests to the point you can't come up with a single character you enjoy enough to dress up as. Is this what it's like to be an NPC?
>>
Tbh I’ve been so busy with college lately that I haven’t had much time for any other hobbies, I used to have no problem with ideas but now I’ve become so focused on schoolwork and shit that I practically am an NPC lol T-T I kinda just need a refresher of characters so I can just be reminded of different shows and franchises and my fav niche characters along with them (ig moral of the story higher education is a prison that destroys your cosplay ideas)
>>
>>10928846
why dont you try watching some anime then poser
>>
>>10928795
give us some more details. what kinda cosplay are you going for? a casual look (like a high school girl from an anime) or a "cooler" look (like a character from an action anime)? what kind of characters have you already cosplayed? what anime/manga/games/whatever do you like? are you open to doing cosplays from stuff you're not familiar with? what kind of stuff do you already have on-hand that you're willing to work with? there are plenty of options to go with and we could just as easily spend our time throwing out random characters, but if you really want good suggestions then give us some more information about the limitations you have (or maybe even lack of limitations) and what you want

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.