[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3259.jpg (3.77 MB, 4032x3024)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB JPG
>Are you going? What is your
>Hotel
>Cosplay lineup
>Stories from Dragoncons past
>General Dragoncon discussion (good places to grab a bite near the con, party plans, things you’re excited for etc)

About a month and some change out. I’m really excited. I feel bad for the people who got fucked over by the Courtland Grand (former Sheraton) who had all their rezzys cancelled due to a billing issue. Also that whole Mariott Hunger Games error page (pic related) was a massive shit fuck too holy hell.
>>
File: IMG_4587.jpg (116 KB, 680x679)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>10930084
>Am I going? Duh
>Hotel: Mariott Marquis
> TBD on dates but Arkham Batman, Fry from Futurama, The Mandalorian, Jack Torrance from The Shining and Lazslo from What We Do In The Shadows, Milo from Pokémon Sword and Shield
> Stories from Dragoncon past: Dragoncon 2014 Was my first and I got super plastered and almost stepped on one of the guys doing the Mariott carpet camo laying down for a photo (in my defense I didn’t see him til the last minute) and Dragoncon 2022 we got super plastered off the Bacardi from the Bacardi tent and I still have no idea how we made it back to our room

As far as the Courtland Grand goes, that hotel is the definition of buyer beware. Supposedly (again not confirmed) a lot of the people who got their reservations cancelled was because the hotel tried to charge the other half (they charged the first at booking) and they didn’t have the sufficient funds and it bounced, therefore canceling the reservation. Like I know it’s expensive and all but god damn if you’re a whole ass adult and a charge around 500-800$ puts you in the negative you have bigger problems to worry about and need to save more money before going to a con
>>
>>10930088
>Lazslo
Pics my dude. I gotta see that one
>>
File: IMG_3032.jpg (373 KB, 828x1193)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>10930110
Lil group shot from last Dragoncon idc about people recognizing me irl bc everyone who gets to know me knows I’m a fucking autist sometimes and love shitposting on here to pass the time

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.