[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

3-Year duration 4chan Passes are now available for $45

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3259.jpg (3.77 MB, 4032x3024)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB JPG
>Are you going? What is your
>Hotel
>Cosplay lineup
>Stories from Dragoncons past
>General Dragoncon discussion (good places to grab a bite near the con, party plans, things you’re excited for etc)

About a month and some change out. I’m really excited. I feel bad for the people who got fucked over by the Courtland Grand (former Sheraton) who had all their rezzys cancelled due to a billing issue. Also that whole Mariott Hunger Games error page (pic related) was a massive shit fuck too holy hell.
>>
File: IMG_4587.jpg (116 KB, 680x679)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>10930084
>Am I going? Duh
>Hotel: Mariott Marquis
> TBD on dates but Arkham Batman, Fry from Futurama, The Mandalorian, Jack Torrance from The Shining and Lazslo from What We Do In The Shadows, Milo from Pokémon Sword and Shield
> Stories from Dragoncon past: Dragoncon 2014 Was my first and I got super plastered and almost stepped on one of the guys doing the Mariott carpet camo laying down for a photo (in my defense I didn’t see him til the last minute) and Dragoncon 2022 we got super plastered off the Bacardi from the Bacardi tent and I still have no idea how we made it back to our room

As far as the Courtland Grand goes, that hotel is the definition of buyer beware. Supposedly (again not confirmed) a lot of the people who got their reservations cancelled was because the hotel tried to charge the other half (they charged the first at booking) and they didn’t have the sufficient funds and it bounced, therefore canceling the reservation. Like I know it’s expensive and all but god damn if you’re a whole ass adult and a charge around 500-800$ puts you in the negative you have bigger problems to worry about and need to save more money before going to a con
>>
>>10930088
>Lazslo
Pics my dude. I gotta see that one
>>
File: IMG_3032.jpg (373 KB, 828x1193)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>10930110
Lil group shot from last Dragoncon idc about people recognizing me irl bc everyone who gets to know me knows I’m a fucking autist sometimes and love shitposting on here to pass the time
>>
>>10930273
I love this so much, nicccce
>>
>>10930084
>why not
>my house
>I was there when someone threw chairs from a balcony
>discuss
Don't get food near the con if you don't have to. It's much better to go further afield. Even East Atlanta has things like Hattie B's and Okyaki. Summerhill (very close by) has a decent BBQ place, pizza place, and brewery. Basically, I almost never stay in the area if I can help it.

This year I'm not particularly excited as I've not been tracking basically anything. I'll probably just check out events/guests the like day before I go.
>>
>>10930273
I fucking LOVE What We Do In The Shadows. You guys are aces for that one.

>>10931242
I actually broke down and got a hotel this year, I live too far away to be getting fucked up, recovering, and still having to take the time to travel there the following day. I'm really looking forward to it.
>>
>>10932032
A hotel is worth it even for parking alone, fuckin hell do you see what they want daily for a GARAGE? 40$+ in some areas
>>
My first time going to dragoncon. Anything you wish you knew sooner about dragoncon?
>>
File: IMG_0878.jpg (1.6 MB, 2315x1996)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>10930084
Gonna march in the parade with the STARS Alpha team representing Resident Evil. Updated my Joseph Frost cosplay.

Last year on the sky bridge I walked by a woman wearing Hand Maidens Tale. She was looking very serious. I was Shaggy so I said, “Like, under His eye, man.” in a Shaggy voice. Made her laugh pretty hard.
>>
>>10933344
It's massive. Like, way bigger than you anything else I've been to. Because of this, lines can be incredibly long and you generally can't do a bunch of stuff in one day. If there are panels or any programming that you want to go to, pick 1-2 things per day, but generally just go with the flow of the con. Everyone is having a great time, there are people everywhere, and it's basically like Disney but happening 24/7 and openly a party. It can be easy to get sucked into stuff and forget to drink water, eat, or get proper sleep, so I find it helpful to set reminders on my phone to do those things. A weekend con is easier to power through on just a few hours of sleep, but 5 days of sleeping very little will hit you hard, so while it is tempting to stay up all night, force yourself to sleep at a certain hour
>>
>>10930084
>Are you going?
aye
>Hotel
westin
>Cosplay lineup
mostly bag carrying for my wife, but i'll be some kinda brown wizard dude with a camelback filled with bourbon at some point
she's entering a couple contests as spiderwoman, a group cos as Just Dance characters with our kids holding controllers (I am the speaker holder lmao)
i grew up on Gail Z Martin but holy shit she is boring in person. just wants to push her teen vampire romance novels now and read her fanfic-tier slop to you instead of answering questions about her 15 year old epic fantasy series.
>General Dragoncon discussion (good places to grab a bite near the con, party plans, things you’re excited for etc)
anybody done the bunny party thing? my wife wants to go and i suspect it'll JUST be a furry cringe rapefest.
>>
>Are you going? What is your Hotel?
Got through the Hunger Games and got a room at Marriott Marquis
>Cosplay lineup
Movie Bane for parade (if in it, the host may have screwed up registration)
Sean Connery
Way back I did full kit as a then current Atlanta Hawks player. Only the cabbies outside noticed or cared. Except for one group of discount avenger dudes from Tech. They were talking mad shit about how I was drafted too high and a selfish player. They were correct and total bros.
Hooters is right there and solid. Only time I ever eat there and usually 2-3 times during the con. It’s weird though, some years they let the waitresses dress up, some they don’t.

One of my fav things that weekend is college football fans there. Boomers WTF-ing all over the place and also seeing the die hard fans cosplaying. Who knew that the Mario brothers were big Clemson guys or that Schwarz Bruder was a Kentucky alum.

I’ve never done the bunny party but it never seemed to be a furry thing. It’s mostly girls in playboy mashup with whatever cosplay character they’re doing. And some Hugh Hefner versions too. It’s the “big” party on Thursday night.
>>
>>10933451
Absolutely chad status
>>
>Are you going?
Absolutely, 10 year anniversary!
>Hotel
Hilton, mainly because all the panels I like are there and I like the courtyard for breakfast.
>Cosplay Lineup
Wednesday - Shadow Wizard Money Gang
Thursday - Lamb (Cult of the Lamb)
Friday - Raz (Psychonauts)
Saturday - my own idea, very dapper
Sunday - Deadmau5 (doing a group thing where we all go as DJs, Daft Punk, Skrillex, Marshmello
Wife and Husband kept getting me and my friends drinks, started getting suspicious but nothing devious, slowly began to realize they were on some cuck shit, kindly decline but ay free drinks
ALWAYS starting a limbo at the Pulse
My friends using my cosplay tail as a guide so we didn’t get lost and people joined in thinking it was a bit and joined in
The AMV panel is fantastic, I go and have edibles there and chill out, I like that the Hilton’s theme this year is Beetlejuice because it fits many of my cosplays, For the hungry newbies (and some oldbies), the con suite is in the Hyatt, directly above the little coffee shop on the lobby level. There's a stairwell right there (very sticky-use caution) or you can take the elevator. Munchies, non alcoholic drinks, maybe hot dogs or hard boiled eggs (perhaps a Gowell of eggs
), and it's ALL FREE.
They operate around the clock, with periodic closures for cleaning (ha ha, see what I did there?) and restocking.
>>
>>10930084
What's it like staying at one of the host hotels? I've always been too poor for one and am wondering if it's worth saving up for it for next year (2025)
>>
>>10933539
you feel like you're AT the con, vs attending it. hard to explain. it's definitely an added layer to the experience.
>>
File: IMG_4647.jpg (97 KB, 1098x753)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>10933539
Nothing quite like rolling out of bed after a night of partying, cracking open a canned coffee, putting on your cosplay, opening your hotel door outside and boom you’re in the Mariott Marquis. No sticky Georgia heat, no walking past blocks of sketchy homeless people they’ve banished to streets near the overflow hotels, no shitty Atlanta drivers to almost gunsmoke you despite you having the right of way. Just as nice at the end of the night, no having to cut yourself off from drinking to be “on guard” walking blocks away to a non host hotel, no risking tripping on an uneven sidewalk and ruining your cosplay, all you gotta do is find an elevator, hit the correct floor, tap the keycard, close the door and hit the hay

Open up the door and you’re there baby
>>
>>10933539
Staying offsite for any con isn't worth it imo
>>
Buying tickets, anybody selling 5 day tickets? Willing to buy 3
>>
>>10933202
>GARAGE

I wouldn't know I take Marta everywhere and even that alone didn't save me because traveling downtown still takes time lmao

>>10933344
If you're not living in the area I can see this being an issue but during my first year I was really surprised considering I come from a place where cons are restricted to the area alone. If you intend on going more than once it may behoove you to download the app whenever it shows up to mark any events.

You're probably not gonna make most of them but it's the thought that counts.
>>
>>10933482
>bunny party

Never been but I don't think it means what you think it does. The line is pretty long to get in however so you may want to warn your wife of that. Furry doesn't have much to do with the theme aside from everyone finding variations of bunny suits and robes to dress up in (think Playboy).
>>
I thought a homeless black man was holding up a sign asking for money - he was sitting on the Marriott Marquis stairs. Turns out the sign read something like "You thought this sign was me asking for money right?"

We made eye contact, never said a word to each other, and the both of us smiled - he nodded his head at me, as if to say "Got another one!"

This was maybe back in 2014 / 2015. I absolutely live for these random-chaotic-wholesome moments at DragonCon.
>>
>>10930084
>Are you going?
Yeh
>What is your Hotel
Got a last minute airbnb since my other one I booked back in Dec cancelled on me. This is the 3rd time in 3 years. I think I'm gonna drop their platform for DC specifically since its so unreliable. Its obvious the owners forget a convention is happening, so they put their listing up on alternate platforms to make more money.
>Cosplay lineup
Veldora - That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (thurs)
Okuyasu - Diamond Is Unbreakable (Fri)
Sukuna - JJK (Sat)
Bunch of years back when I dressed up as Luffy from the dressrosa arc in his gladiator gear, I got a bunch of complimented from people while walking the streets of atlanta. The ages ranged from everything from little children to guys that looked like they were pushing 70. They even referred to me as Lucy which was pretty impressive considering how many episodes you gotta blow through to get that far. It was really fucking cool to know the age group for one piece fans is so vast. I know it seems dumb, but its my fondest memory since anime stuff is the minority at a convention like DC.
I always try to make time to take an uber out and grab Ginya Izakaya. Its a traditional japanese place that has the best baked katsu curry ever.
>>
>>10933841
Don't use third party vendors to get hotel rooms for a convention lmao That's on you
>>
>>10933847
It wasn't for a hotel room though. I've been going for a while and was consistently staying in the condos connected to the Hilton. When it worked you can get 3 times the space of a hotel room, faster elevators, all while still being close to the fun stuff happening in the host hotels. It just got worse recently so it is what it is.
>>
>>10933482
Bunny hutch is great, not furry. It's themed around playboy bunnysuits, lots of great cosplay and fun people. Bar available inside in previous years but I always backpack in my own lmao. Very long line to be aware of, but there is no need to be first in the door for the parties.
>>
>>10933482
Piggybacking off of other anons Bunny Hutch is super based and one of the best parties at Dragoncon, definetly not some retarded furry fest
>>
>>10933482
I think I read / heard at least once somewhere some people have had problems getting back in (to the Bunny Hutch) if they leave to use the bathroom however? Though I've never been personally, and I have no idea if the locations / this particular policy changes every year - just something to keep in mind.

(Another anon who's actually been may be able to comment on this further)
>>
>>10930084
>Are you going?
Yes
>Hotel
Barclay hotel since I had the hilton cancel/sell my room out from under me twice.
>Cosplay lineup
Char Aznable for all 5 days. I wore the same cosplay to Momo Con and had a blast.
My first DragonCon was in 2023 but I went to the parades all the time growing up. I went as a STALKER Monolith soldier and accidentally entered a video game costume contest. It was fun but I had no idea what I was doing since it was my first Con and everything.
I'm excited for all the gundam things happening at the con, most diy info panels, the parties, and "The best villians in anime" panel (I'm hoping Char is featured). Also for parties I'm hoping to attend some since last time I was at DragonCon, I had to drive home and back to the con everyday. That sucked and didn't save me much money so I decided to get a hotel room this time around.
>>
>>10934044
>Char Aznable for all 5 days
Please fucking wash this cosplay at least twice
>>
File: 106508665.png (2.01 MB, 2880x2880)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
>>10934054
I got it covered
>>
>>10934054
>>10934059
Yeah I wash it during the con and put on deodorant twice a day or more just in case.
>>
wtf are some of these panels lol
Gotta be honest though, I'm kinda interested
>>
>>10934132
>>10934132
NDSM is a real world military/political think tank type track. They host some genuinely interesting panels, such as potential resource conflicts, past and future warfare structure, and strategic points in space.

They also run the NDSM, national security decision making game. Sounds cool right? And they’ll try to sell you on it in the panels and have lots of the funny quotes on screen while waiting for session to start. But all it is is glorified Model UN. If you want to LARP as Russia or a Saudi prince, go for it, but understand that it really is just role play and discussion.
>>
File: jq31o6amvcz21.jpg (54 KB, 384x396)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>10934132
>host some genuinely interesting panels, such as potential

I think 1 or 2 years before COVID they use to be armory display where they bring a bunch gun stuff for people to look at and take pictures. Their main goal is for artists who doesn't have access to firearms or even props to be able to integrate firearms into their art and look accurate.

There was some really cool stuff they brought but cost of security and transporting all those guns became a huge liability also some people were protesting having guns at the con.

Here is an example of artist that doesn't know guns.
- That's not how to hold and AR-15
- AR-15's iron sight doesn't have crosshair like an scope.
>>
What's the day to wear your best cosplay?
>>
>>10934390
Gotta be Friday or Saturday
>>
anyone going to the bunny party?
>>
>>10934425
You know it brother.
>>
>>10934441
any other parties you'd recommend? This is my first DC with a hotel nearby so I can attend parties finally
>>
File: 1691395719407624.jpg (81 KB, 854x664)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>10930084
>Yeah, first time
>Hilton, lucked into floor space from the FB group
>was going to do 0079 Char but cut it too close and having so many difficulties that I'll most likely have to fall back on Bro Strider instead
>N/A
I'm honestly stressed to death. Procrastinated too hard on my cosplay and that's what's really dominated my mind, that and getting the floor mattress and other stuff. I've barely even thought to look at guests, panels, etc., so I've got no idea what I'm getting into. The people I'm staying with are longtime vets but strangers and the only buddy I know who's going is staying offsite so I'll probably try hanging with him but otherwise I'm completely clueless. I've got water handled and some nutrition bars and stuff so I'll probably avoid feeling like shit but I'll be honest I have no idea what I'll actually be doing after I get to the room and get everything stowed away on Thursday. Probably going to get a nearby hotel for Wednesday night because it's a 6 hour drive.

Any advice is highly appreciated.

>>10934044
>another Char
Now I really need to ask you about your cosplay. What did you do for the top and pants? The rest is easy enough to handle but I have no idea how I'd shop for something like that outside of Chinese cosplay sellers (which is what I ended up doing but too late).
>>
>>10934464
Heroes & Vilnians Ball at the Westin is usually pretty good. Whatever is going on in the Marriot Ballroom is always fun. Cycling all the ball rooms is the real strat.
>>
File: IMG_4695.jpg (131 KB, 1070x1148)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>10934464
Heroes and Villains, Last Party on Earth, 80s prom, that Casket thing, Bunny Hutch number one though. Also try and make friends at meetups from what you’re cosplaying, you never know what friends you’ll make and what room parties are going to go down
>>
File: 20240802_125533.jpg (130 KB, 1107x1413)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>10934527
I got my top and pants from Aliexpress custom tailored to me for around 120 usd iirc. I designed my own belt and I 3d printed my helmet + eyewear. I don't mind shitposting with you in our Char cosplays if you want. I love gundam and making friends.

>>10934528
>>10934540
Is the heros and villians party on the app or is it a Facebook group thing?
>>
>>10934551
Mine probably won't be ready in time for this year's but I'll definitely be wearing it next year (or at AWA hopefully) since I actually know what I need to do. How'd you design the belt? I'm trying to 3D print the helmet too but it's a WIP-in-progress.
>>
>>10934555
Ah sounds good! I'll be at AWA and MomoCon too! I just used a figurine of Char and free handed the belt. The strap itself is 2in white strap. For the helmet I got the one off of thingiverse and plastic welded it together/used glue. Then lots of primer, sanding and paint lol. The mask is 3d printed with sunglasses for the eyes.
>>
>All these Chars
I was just considering putting together a Gihren outfit for future cons, too.
>>
>>10934561
Do it! The more gundam cosplayers, the better imo.
>>
How do you deal with the heat?
>>
>>10934572
Drink lots of water and be sure to stay inside in the AC as much as possible.
>>
>>10934572
I always bring a neck fan
>>
>>10934349
I wouldn't mind trying it out but I'm only gonna be at the con for a day and don't want to spend three hours at Model UN. Might go by one of the panels though, anything hosted by an academic is usually interesting
>>
>open schedule
>like 500 things on Saturday night at 10 PM alone
good god man
>>
Thursday is quickly approaching! I hope everyone's cosplays are ready
>>
What's the best night for getting laid?
>>
First time staying in the Hilton, are there any elevator tricks that are helpful when they get crazy busy? I used the staff elevators last year at the Mariott and those were 10x faster
>>
>>10934998
How does one access the staff elevators, or is it just chance?

I hopped in one last year, and it was super quick, but it just happened to open while I was waiting on a normal elevator.
>>
File: hilton staff elevator.png (844 KB, 1351x804)
844 KB
844 KB PNG
>>10935028
I saw a vlog where this guy just kinda waltzed in and pressed the button - he didn't seem to have much problem with getting the staff elevator to open for him (the staff elevator depicted in the video is right in the middle of the Hilton lobby)
>>
>>10934998
>>10935028
Where are the staff elevators?

As for the Hilton, you can usually get up stairs to 3rd floor and its easier to catch an elevator going up from there as there won't be a mass of people around, though the elevator may already be crowded.

>>10934551
Heroes & Villains Ball is just one of the many different themed dance parties Saturday night. The parties are really choose your own adventure theme wise; Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, etc.

>>10934527
General advice:
Main hotels are best.
Marriott is the epicenter and biggest. All the biggest dance parties and panels. Good spot to hang by escalators and you can catch a lot of cosplay coming and going.
Hilton is a great hotel, high energy like Marriott but less people. The back patio is good spot for fresh air and has DJ and the stairs are often where the group cosplay photoshoots are.
Hyatt is the "slowest" but still tons of people. Good costumes will often post up by the main entrance.

America's mart is where vendors are, the line can be nuts, double wrapped around the whole block, so be prepared to wait. The nearby building hosts the board games, table top gaming, and arcade and its worth going through at least once.

There's other hotels and they have things but if its not a panel or even you're really interested in, it's prob not worth checking them out unless you want to explore.

Use the app, find stuff that looks interesting, but really, just vibe man. Float from Hilton to Marriott to Hyatt and back all on Sky Bridge just taking it all in.

Enjoy yourself.
>>
>>10935046
Heroes and Villains is the biggest though, right?
>>
Why are all the good parties on Thursday? All the ones on the weekend are at 3 am or have the dumbest themes.
>>
>>10935046
I'll probably end up going to the Heros and Villians since it'd be fitting for my Char cosplay. But I may stop by other parties when I get bored. I was thinking about doing a low effort char on Thursday and save it for fri-sat and maybe do a different cosplay on sunday. Also +1 for the app. It has changed how I go to cons entirely since getting it.
>>
>>10935058
I was thinking about going to the Bunny one but I heard the line is long asf so I'll probably end up going to the 8-bit one
>>
What does badge pickup normally look like? I know it "starts" at 10 but there'll be a line or something, right?
Kinda weird that they don't mail out badges.
>>
What's the best night to dress like an absolute slut?
>>
File: 1712688377246141.png (14 KB, 326x367)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>couldn't score a room
>parking looks like a nightmare
>forever alone so no group to tag along with
Welp guess I better start planning for next year or at least for AWA. How early were the rest of you planning?
>>
>>10935147
>>parking looks like a nightmare
Just park somewhere else and uber in bro, that's what I'm doing.
>>forever alone so no group to tag along with
Same here, I'm going for the sake of making friends.
Can't help you with the room though, I started wanting to go around March and it was a struggle finding someone even willing to sell a floor spot which is what I'll have.
>>
>>10935118

If you're picking up a whole weekend pass on Thursday, it'll be a very fast line. Saturday and Sunday are the only real chaotic days so if you're getting day passes, expect around a solid hour to hour and a half.
>>
>>10935147

Chin up, my dude. This is the best place to just walk up to another group of autists and start a conversation. And yes, echoing anon - park at least a few blocks away and walk over, or for free at one of the MARTA stations and get out at Peachtree Center.

Trust me, i've been a forever alone con-goer for a while.
>>
>>10935122
Playboy bunny theme party is tonight, but the real answer is every night.
>>
Can't wait to day drink and party for 5 days
>>
Getting through badge line is about an hour.
>>
How does ozenpic exist and you people are still fat as fuck!? Make it make sense.
>>
>>10935122
Every night. Bunny hutch is overrated and there are better parties that are easier to get into.
>>
>>10935198
Took about 20 minutes for me, I went to the one in Georgia Hall instead of the Capitol Ballroom which looks packed too
>>
>>10935118
In line currently. It's currently out the building, across the street, and wrapping back around the block. Moving fairly fast. God help you if you're coming Friday or Saturday. I think single day badges are sold out if you didn't buy already.
>>
>>10935201
How do you choose? They just direct you?
>>
File: 1000104617.jpg (1.17 MB, 1560x1984)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>10935202
>>10935203
I just followed the green line on the floor here. Came in the back entrance, from the direction of the Hilton. Georgia Hall 4.
>>
Yo. If by any chance a lad who flew in from Cali but was raised in Florida and said he has a sailor scout squad just talked to me in Publix, plz let me know
>>
>>10930084
Already got my badge, pre handed for bunny hutch and stocking up on calories and rest before the evening.

Going to the opening ceremony soon with my wife and then probably just some light partying tonight before hitting up the dealer room early asf tomorrow.

If you see me, I'm dressed as Sasha from Behind Enemy Lines until the opening ceremony is done, then I'm switching to a kigu for the evening.
>>
We're only on our two and this is already better than any Atlanta con I've been to before or since
>>
>>10935216
> pre handed for bunny hutch
imagine being influenced by an anonymous basket-weaving forum
>>
BUNNY TIME
>>
Can someone invite me to a room orgy? I always wanted to experience what it’s like.
>>
Any tips for getting laid at the con?
>>
Guys wheres the nearest place to get more condoms? I ran through both boxes already and Im not paying uber an extra $8 to get more
>>
lol
>>
File: IMG_7549.jpg (456 KB, 1536x2048)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
>>10933451
I was so freaking warm, but it was worth it!
>>
>>10935323
Oh fuck me, I saw you yesterday
>>
>>10934044
Oh shit dude, I'm the Professor Utonium that you keep running into at the cons. It just hit me now reading through this thread.
>>
>>10935342
Oh that's hilarious! It is funny running into you all the time. I'll be in my STALKER cosplay tonight at the Cant Stop The Signal dance and the Rave.
>>
>>10935315
I got mine at the CVS earlier today in the Peachtree shopping area.
>>
>>10935305
>>10935306
>>10935315
You guys are funny
>>
I wish they had live streams in the hotels.
We need a simulator.
>>
>>10935306
>>10935305
Sex is gay. Have a good time instead.

Power Glove was fucking metal.
>>
>>10935379
>Power Glove was fucking metal.
I hope they're back next year, I kinda wanted to see them but needed to give my ears (and liver) a break day after the Hutch so I turned in earlyish.

I don't feel like I'm enough of a partier for a con like this. Between the heat of the crowds and the heat of the summer it feels like it saps the vitality right out of you. Dunno how people have the energy to be as horny as they are.
>>
>>10935379
I started a few pits and lost my badge for it. Worth it desu.
>>
>>10935383
Its okay, we all get old
You can hang out with my parents while the rest of us are at the rave
>>
File: 1703907853512367.jpg (10 KB, 214x282)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>10935319
>>
File: 2PqAJVI.jpg (54 KB, 736x736)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>10935319
Anime?
>>
>>10935319
There's way too much woke shit at this con
I'm officially identifying as a normie if geekdom is going to keep being this lame
>side quest
Are the food trucks any good?
>>
>>10935462
The gyro one by Marriott is pretty good

As for the woke, been that way a long time, back in 2010 they had a panel on genders and there was debate about 4 or 6 and a person in audience made argument for 10
>>
>>10935396
You joke but I'm only 25, I'm just new to cons in general. I'm having fun but getting so overwhelmed at points.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.