[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240725_160438.jpg (1.11 MB, 1517x2612)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
Trying to do my cosplay for this summer covention. First time cosplaying/crafting.

What is a good way to measure a headsize for acurate printing measurements?
>>
What's this supposed to be? How's it supposed to fit? It's different depending how it's meant to be worn.
>>
>>10930329
It's more a joke picture, this is a reaper mask I 3D printed. It was more of a general question since my cosplay is not reaper. Printing a bunch of masks for my actual cosplay, Happy Mask Seller from Majora Mask
>>
>>10930333
Here what I kinda want, a bunch of masks from video games/anime/TV on a backpack. Mine is going to be way simpler since I cant do frabric at all.
>>
>>10930310
Either put a cube with your head's measurements in your 3D scene and use that to get the scale or cut pieces of paper with the rough shape of the mask you want until you get the desired size, then measure it and apply it to your 3D model.
>>
>>10930334
wig color is off and the seller has more of a bowl cut going on.
>>
>>10930461
Thanks for the suggestion

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.