[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Zona8.png (707 KB, 1076x499)
707 KB
707 KB PNG
Brit here. So I went to a convention a while back, and really wanted to slowly get into cosplaying. I'm currently trying to build a cosplay of this tubby little weirdo, Nekoyama Zonamos.
Now, I already have a lot of the information for the pieces, it's now just finding where to get the articles themselves. (and also finding a hat.)

this isn't a NYPA thread, I'm mostly just asking where I could go for stuff for this cosplay? Since this is my first attempt, I want it to be something easy with not much customising outside of the hat he wears on his head. Just general clothing tips and places that could have what I'm looking for. Mostly the grey-green and mustard dress shirt, the hat, and the trenchcoat. I already have the plans laid out for his beyblade, the badge, and the rest of his outfit.
Any help will be appreciated, thank you! :D
(only issue with this cosplay is I'm a slightly tubby 5'4 man, who 100% can't pull off the build of this 6+ ft comic relief behemoth)
>>
aww well for a similar character, I'm not familar with the series but you can try the otaku from Steins Gate, for similar build
>>
>>10932659
huh.. I mean, dude looks kind of cool, but mostly just looking for ideas/places to find these clothing pieces of OP. you feel me?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.