[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Expect some downtime in the next few minutes for upgrades!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 71pTAgNSIDL._AC_UY1000_.jpg (57 KB, 742x1000)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
i'd like to have a cosplay that looks like the picture attached but much better looking, and i was originally planning to sew everything myself, but i feel it would be too much of an undertaking for someone like me with little sewing experience. so i got an idea to buy this premade costume, but replace the skirt, buttons and collar since making those myself seems easy enough (and remove the black piece of fabric on the waist)
is this a good idea, or a waste of money? i don't want to experience the hell that is making patterns or spending even more money to commission one
>>
The material will probably be vastly different but if it works then go for it.
>>
yes! as long as you have an idea and plan as for what to change and you know what youre doing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.