[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Expect some downtime in the next few minutes for upgrades!

[Advertise on 4chan]

>INB4: it is all chinese filters
Even when westerners are using filters, they don't look as cute as asians. That's a fact.

Keekihime even in her best days, didn't come close to this photo I posted.
>>
Neck yourself. fpbp /thread
>>
File: IMG_3545.jpg (143 KB, 620x1031)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
Every race has its hotties
>>
File: IMG_3546.jpg (372 KB, 1152x2048)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>
>>10934594
Non-black hair and non-brown eyes look weird and unnatural on asians.
>>
>>10934594
Yes and most white women are too fat
>>
>>10934594
There certainly are a lot of adorable Asian girls out there.
>>
>>10934594
No, Asians just have more experience with soft anime style cosplay makeup that flattens your face so it's more 2D ish
>>
>>10934594
Still expecting for any Asian to reach the level of Sailor Bubba
>>
>>10934594
Counterpoint: Have you ever seen an Asian girl stare you in the eyes with those fake colored contacts? It looks uncanny, bordering on creepy. Not as bad as kigurumi masks, but still very uncanny.
>>
File: IMG_1441.jpg (671 KB, 1170x1451)
671 KB
671 KB JPG
>>10934594
Disagree
They’re good at immature/coomer animes where you just need a 2d face, but they can’t do a character like pic rel
>>
>>10934594
When it comes to women definitely. I think male is better but still not quite there.
>>
>>10934594
you just havent seen the right one.
>>
>>10934594
No they're not. Anime is just much bigger in East Asia, so the cosplay and makeup towards it would obviously be more sophisticate. Remember there's bad looking Asians and good looking Euros too, there's no master race in this world.
>>10934944
Cause they use hair dyes and coloured contacts which will always look garbage no matter how popular they are. Most Asian people obviously have black hair and eyes, but some of them do have naturally coloured hair and eyes. It is primarily Central Asian people that have this feature like picrel.
>>
File: IMG_20240910_192104_385.jpg (81 KB, 591x1280)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
White women are, by far, the most beautiful.
>>
>>10934594
If the character is Asian then yes. If the character is white, a White person looks infinitely better cosplaying them.

>>10936281
Call it controversial but I've always found Asian features easier on the eyes than deep European features. Yet black eyes and lack of phenotype diversity are undeniably ugly and boring. East Asians with red hair and blue/green eyes are the real master race.

There were more in the past, tragically assimilated into black eyed black haired groups. More beautiful features are usually recessive.
>>
I dunno about all this superiority shit but I definitely think white people cosplay European inspired characters much better than similarly attractive Asians. Elves, knights, those in clearly European attire, etc., but I guess that makes sense.
>>
>>10935798
who is the cosplayer? they are beautiful.
>>
File: IMG_20240804_181836.jpg (158 KB, 714x948)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>10934594
>Keekihime even in her best days, didn't come close to this photo I posted.

Then get off the internet and come to Asia fuckwit
>>
File: IMG_20240615_201150.jpg (212 KB, 950x713)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>10937014
This fins are based as hell, only people who can out drink me.

Women are great everywhere OP
>>
Female cosplayers here, but I'd say (and you can take it with a grain of salt) that it's got nothing to do with race, but more with the combo bone structure + body/face fat distribution, more or less following the Kibble body types. (Also for what I'm about to say just assume that I'm always talking about skinny people)

Every race has these body types, but the superior ones really depend on what you're planning to cosplay. Like it would be the tall, angular Dramatics to cosplay male anime characters/bishonens in general, and shorter and more childlike and feminine gamine/romantic ones to cosplay lolis or just young bishojos, then very well balanced Classics and Romantics again for more bimbos/older bishojos types characters.

What do you guys think about it?
>>
>>10934594
>Is this nonwhite group better than white people at anything?
Pay attention to this DEI shit
>>
>>10937050
Ah, also, we'll assume the cosplayer has already decent makeup and grooming skills, and has at least an average face.
>>
>>10934594
Definitely. The faces even those extremely abstract ones are more asian leaning with no brow ridge, asian eyy shape and wide IPD. >>10936016 is right though. Non- asian men make better anime cosplays the non asian women partly because there are decent amount of rugged characters. I've seen some good FFXV Ignis cosplays by white dudes barely edited even they probably couldn't pull off Noctis or Prompto though since again they're drawn with those soft asian featuers no brow ridge and the eye shape and hte lip shape.
>>
File: IMG_5485.jpg (189 KB, 1440x1800)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
Gabo is best girl

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.