[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Expect some downtime in the next few minutes for upgrades!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9890.jpg (15 KB, 440x331)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
I was planning to go to Comicon in Richmond on ghe 14th, but I broke my arm last week and got put in a full arm cast going from my shoulder to my thumb today like the one in the picrel. Does anyone have any good ideas to work the cast into a cosplay? Thanks
>>
You're just going to hurt yourself putting on a cosplay with a broken arm. Just buy yourself a couple of fun metallic sharpies, and ask cosplayers you want a picture with if they would like to sign it and take a photo with them. Just have a fun little opportunity for human interaction and memories.
>>
>>10934911
The sharpies is a cute idea, but you realize people with broken arms still have to change their clothes and shower too, right? Like sure don't cosplay something with several complicated pieces to put on, but something simple might be fine. Someone like Edward Elric or Deku would be funny in a cast. Any Shonen character you could probably get away with in a cast since they all get beat up so much (like Naruto or Demon Slayer characters). You could add more bandages too.
>>
>>10934956
The problem is not changing the clothes, it's MAKING the clothes. Which people with broken arms don't usually do.
>>
>>10934956
i was actually thinking when i saw this thread yesterday that it could be cute to paint the cast to resemble automail. edward's outfit is fairly simple to wear with a cast as well.
>>
>>10934907
Ayanami Rei
>>
>>10934982
I was thinking you could get away with saying your automail was acting up and needed to see winry, but your idea is cute too

>>10934977
Only one arm is broken.If the costume is simple you can sew with one working arm
>>
>>10934907
Boko the Bear

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.