[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2952.jpg (1.51 MB, 2048x1536)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
They're still good but they're definitely shrinkin bros
>>
>>20424336
lmao, he bought the full meal
This nigga paid $10 for a tiny burger, cheap fries and a cup of diluted corn syrup
>>
>>20424336
>they're definitely shrinkin bros
and your self-respect along with them
>>
>>20424366
I did but it was relatively fresh and tastie, for mackdonald's at least

>>20424368
my self-respect is fine. my other-people-respect fluctuates.
>>
>>20424371
>my self-respect is fine. my other-people-respect fluctuates.
Thats the addiction talking
>>
>>20424383
it's a hell of a thing anon
>>
>>20424336
I have never eaten a mcfish
how big are they supposed to be? Got any pics?
>>
>>20424387
idunno anon it should be the size of a cheeseburger or so I think. the fish filet itself is getting smaller I think even if the bun isn't.
>>
filet o goldfish is more like it
>>
>>20424411
Oh like the corners should be sticking out of all 4 sides? Yeah that sucks. Glad I never fell for the fast food jew.
>>
>>20424441
>>20424336
>>20425476

Literally just get the double fish it's like a dollar more. Don't get the shitty fries and drink.

Double fish + water
>>
who fucking needs it anyway? the hot n spicy mcchicken is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>protip. easy mayo. add cheez
>>
File: Felatio-Fish.jpg (35 KB, 750x750)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>20424336
>They're still good but they're definitely shrinkin bros

Haven't gone to McDonalds in probably over 2 years now, after stopping in one day and ordering two Felatio Fish (the only thing there I like) and being charged _$10.00_ for them! And when I got home, the fish patties were literally 3" square, (I measured them) three bites and it was gone!

Fuck that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.