[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3021.jpg (1.75 MB, 4032x3024)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB JPG
I got some ketchup packets from this large trailer thing that was selling food out of it so now I am eating with FLAVOR tonight! Not saying noodles sprayed with PAM isn't also good (kinda plain) but Ketchup really kicks it up a notch.
>>
>>20425347
You're eating like a king OP. I'm jealous
>>
Back in my teenage years I thought this and mayo were the only seasonings spaghetti could ever have. I'd eat it and ask for more. Glad you're happy
>>
ascended
>>
For once OP isn't a fag
>>
>>20425351
I've got tons of noodle boxes so whenever I am out somewhere where they have free condiment buffets I like to get ketchup, mayo, hot sauce sometimes mustard relish, red pepper and parmesan cheese if I am lucky. They also frequently have salt, pepper, and tarter sauce which you can make yourself with mayonaise and relish packets.

Don't knock it till you try it, but noodles with Strawberry or grape jam packets is delicious too.
>>
>>20425399
Oh... Did I mention all this stuff is 100% free? You usually don't have all of it together but different places have different condiments you can take as much as you want of.
>>
>>20425400
How do I get noodle box?
>>
I was at a festival once and this trailer once was giving out Saurkraut and chopped onions. They had little clear plastic cups too so you could load them up, put on the cover and take home. Throw them in the fridge they will keep for a week I bet but they didn't last long.
>>
>>20425404
Food distribution. There is this truck that drives around town and stops at a different neighborhood every week and every Friday at 12-1pm they hand out bags of groceries to whoever is there. I always get lots of pasta noodles.
>>
Is that heinz? IS THAT FREAKING HEINZ?
>>
File: Ketchup.png (439 KB, 720x720)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
>>20425347
>>
>>20425585
>using a huge paid ketchup bottle

That's wrong yo. Packets.
>>
>>20425585
Heinz, my man (huntsfags btfo)
>>
>>20425976
>>
third world thread
>>
>>20426075
Nah. First world.
>>
>>20425347
sweet, you can make a nice soup with that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXwoYJ7YkVw
>>
>>20426254
I have and it's pretty good with a little bit of sherry. If your lucky, you might be able to get little packets of saltines or oyster crackers in the condiment buffet.
>>
>>20425347
People may laugh but spaghetti w/ketchup-based sauce is actually a thing in Japan, it's called spaghetti napolitan. Pic is a bastardized version from a Hong Kong-style cafe in NYC
>>
>>20426319
Ketchup is just a more flavorful and processed version of tomato sauce.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.