[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1.jpg (330 KB, 2700x2700)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
apologize
>>
>>20433524
Im sorry please keep the cupouns on your website i really need them
>>
>>20433524
I never shat on domino's. Their hand tossed crust was always a 7/10 to me and their pan pizza is the best thing any of the big chains sell.
>>
>no anchovis
what kind of pizza is that supposed to be
>>
>>20435132
In Australia you can get anchovies. They're on the capriciosa, at least, so are presumably an option addition for anything else.
>>
>>20433524
Expensive. Even more than Little Caesars.
>>
>>20435132
Edible one
>>
I'm not sure what I need to apologize for
>>
>>20433524
I've always held the opinion Dominos had the best cheap pizzaslop I don't have anything to apologize for
>>
>>20435404
Based opinion.
>>
They owe me an apology for getting rid of bread bowl pastas
>>
>>20433524
thank you for the 6.99 for 2 topping large pizza deal
>>
When I was a kid living in Singapore the only superchain pizza options were this and Pizza Hut, and for some reason Pizza Hut over there is infamously shittier compared to Domino's. I've been a Domino's loyalist ever since.
>>
>>20433524
Years come by and the quality its the same the ol' reliable of pizzas
>>
>>20433524
Just give me a pizza that hasn’t been touched by pajeet hands please
>>
>>20433524
>completely run by Indians here
>always fuck up my orders
not even once
>>
>>20437311
Fuck off aussie nobody asked you sissy tranny nation
>>
>>20437332
>shitting up streets
>shitting up service
>shitting up threads
You 'people', man.
>>
>>20437337
Your ancestors got slaughtered on my homeland shores so that I could fuck your blonde great grand daughters and suck my dirty muslim cock
>>
>>20437350
Cool story. I don't think there's a single race on the planet that isn't disgusted by jeets.
>y-you're white!
Yeah, thanks for noticing.
And why would you admit to sucking dirty mudslime cock, like it's anything to be proud of? They probably hate you people just as much as anyone else.
>>
>>20437360
Your own race worships my cock does that make you upset?
>>
>>20437369
I don't think that's true. My race employs your race for cheap labor, while trying to stay as far upwind from them as possible.
>>
>>20437378
Have you seen Codex Pajeet II ?
>>
>>20437396
I don't know what it is you're trying to sell me, but I'm really not interested. Remove my number from your calling list, ask a qualified coworker if you can't figure that out. Thanks.
>>
>>20437378
I’m having sex with an aussie girl next week honestly why do you even post here white Australian’s are more embarrassing than pajeets when it comes slave mentality I piss in your ANZAC graves lmao
>>
>>20437441
Doubt it. Statistically, jeets don't fuck anything. Likely because, as previously mentioned, everyone finds them disgusting. Might have something to do with you being unable to figure out toilets.
Also I'm not Australian.
>>
>>20433524
dominos lunch deal is great in a pinch and its better than 90% of slop i can get where i live
>>
>>20433524
They became better by proxy because real food got expensive
>>
Nice meme. Subino's was/is/will always be dry and powdery.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.