[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

sus af
>>
>>20434225
fried chicken and spaghetti from a diner > fried chicken and spaghetti from some gay flip mcdonalds knockoff
>>
>>20434228
this
I dont trust any chain that serves that much disjointed bullshit
>>
It's probably aaight
>>
Their menu is truly strange. It's there a unifying theme?
>>
>>20434535
The theme is "colonialism-induced culinary schizophrenia" and "obesity"
>>
>>20434225
I miss the seasoning powder they had for the spicy chicken. Now its cooked in
>>
>>20434225
go back
>>
>>20434225
filipino spaghetti is foul as fuck
>>
>>20434536
kek
>>
Never been to a Jollibee. Is it any good? I have pretty low standards for fast food and takeout in general
>>
>>20435892
Asians say the fried chicken is good but they lie to get their shit ahead so I don't know.
>>
>>20434225
The spaghetti is overly sweet and disgusting, but the PalabokFiesta is savory and delicious. Skip the spaghetti and grab some Palabok
>>
File: proxy-image.jpg (239 KB, 1477x1445)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
it must taste really fucking good because it looks revolting

it looks like the plastic food you get with children's play kitchens. it looks like an unreleased play-doh set. nothing appetizing about it.
>>
>>20435892
The chicken’s not bad. Not any better than Popeyes. The spaghetti is wretched and overly sweet.
>>
>>20434536
lold IRL
>>
>>20434225
I'm not eating anything that's had Filipino hands touch it
>>
>>20436048
It doesn't. The only amazing thing about it is the skin. Both the spicy and mild ones stay crispy no matter what. I get jollibee with steamed rice as a side, and they enclose the bucket in a plastic bag and yet it's crispier than what I get out of my deep fryer. I don't like the chicken meat itself though, it's rubbery. Also never have filipino spaghetti, it's extremely sweet.
>>
File: amerimutt.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>20436119
>>20434536
>>20435896
>>20435569
>>20434535
>>20434252
>>20434225
>>
>>20436654
>true whites eat ambiguous slop from shitty SEA fast food shithouses
>>
I want a giant female worker Jollibee to sting me in the ass with her ovipositor stinger After she punctures the inner wall of my rectum I'll watch her pull away shrieking in pain and bleeding ketchup as her digestive tract made of giant strands of Jolly Spaghetti™ and covered in hotdog meat sauce separates from her body along with the stinger which is pumping frosty purple yam ice cream into my sphincter She beats her crispy breaded Chickenjoy wings furiously showering the area with stale grease as she tries to fly back to the hive but her gaping ass wound where her stinger used to bee is too deep and she flops down on the ground hyperventilating and sweating gravy from every pore I'll watch her gasp and spasm like the chunk of flan in a halo-halo as she bleeds out the last of her ketchup blood onto the parched ground and then fall down on top of her, her stinger still filling me with frosty fun and start paradoxically undressing as hypothermia begins to kill me from the inside out
>>
>>20436662
kek'd
>>
flip food is some of the worst
>>
>>20434225
Burnt nuggets-a-go-go no thanks you can keep them.
>>
>>20436009
What's next, which ketchup to put on your pathetic noodles or getti? You fucking asian rats.
>>
>>20434225
the constant stroking for this place isnt gonna convince me that anything is better than popeyes.
>>
>>20436690
Why do people always accuse me of being asian online
>>
>>20437039
We can tell. And if you weren't asian, you'd have immediately denied it.
>>
>>20434225
>>
>>20434225
Spaghetti is absolute garbage fed to kids by parents who don't love them, who the fuck would actually order it from a menu?
>>
>>20434536
jej

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.