[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240425_211918_619.jpg (2.25 MB, 3120x4160)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB JPG
O.K. you limey cooks, the time has come, and I've been dreading this day for too long...
This is my LAST BIT of pre-pandemic Sriracha before they had to settle for shit ingredients and fuck up the recipe
I want to give it a proper send-off.
What should I use it in that would honor it's beautiful flavor?
>>
>>20436491
put a funnel in your peehole and just squirt it all in there
>>
>>20436493
Rolling for this
>>
>>20436491
CRAM
R
A
M
>>
>>20436491
Melt some butter and put it in the sriracha bottle and shake it up. Then mix this into scrambled eggs.
God speed you magnificent red bastard. Thank you for your service.
*salute*
>>
>>20436491
Huy Fong isn't good anyway.
They have shit in it that gives it a chemical taste.
Sky Valley, Lee Kum Kee, and Yellow Bird are much better.
>>
File: 1324616516003.jpg (183 KB, 317x699)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>
>>20436601
Maybe try out shark brand, imo it blows all these others away.
>>
>>20436500
how much butter?
Have an idea: Soft boiled egg on toast, onion, cheese sprinkled, atop a spread of Sriracha butter on toast.
>>
>>20436659
no, i'm sorry.
i cant.
from here on out there will be no flavor in my life: oatmeal, water, and suicidal thoughts.
i simply can't forsake my love.
i hope you understand.
>>
>>20436491
the goose sauce is better
>>
>>20436764
disregarding my idiocy of the double-mention of toast debacle,
what kind of toast? I was thinking plain wheat, but now that I think about it, why not some fancy bagel or garlic naan?
Could easily top it with a bit of verde or even pico? though I don't want any of the flavour to be lost amidst the garnish.
so just maybe cheddar cheese with toast, thin slices of onion, sriracha-infused butter, and a cup of chicory coffee from Cafe du Monde?
>>
>>20436493
Came here to say this, minus the funnel.
Last blast in your peehole.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.