[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: app.png (687 KB, 700x525)
687 KB
687 KB PNG
Realistically, between rising suburban commercial rents and rising fast food costs, is there a future for chains like Applebee's?
>>
>>20439512
I be getting head at chilis from waitress. And quesadillas. Can’t forget the quesadilla
>>
Don't put chili's in with Applebee's, chili's actually makes good food
I'd actually choose to go to chili's, Applebee's is only a viable option when it's twofers and half off apps after 10 and I'd still protest and complain about it

And to answer your question, yes because for whatever reason governments have decided specifically to target fast food industries with these ridiculous minimum wage hikes so these chain restaurants are starting to have lower prices even with the tips included

Kinda funny when you think about it, the one food service industry that actually pays its own employees a wage gets targeted but the places that don't pay the workers and expect the customer to don't
>>
File: 1660334273487911.jpg (71 KB, 610x715)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
COLD BEER ON A FRIDAY NIGHT
>>
>>20439512
corporate catering
>>
>>20439756
>Radio is clearly not only not on, but is not even in the image
Grim
>>
>>20439756
Song pisses me off because how much he had to reach to make a rhyme
Who the fuck says chicken fried? Nobody except that song
>>
>>20439752
my dad loved apple bees, he told me when he was going through chemo how much he wanted to get better so he could eat there again
>>
File: 1649187610333.jpg (1.38 MB, 1920x1080)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
>>20439756
Damn I really miss the first month bewegungskriegskino of the ukraine war
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6QUsx68DCA
>>
>>20439790
A man's gotta eat
>>
Yeah, unfortunately, blacks still exist.
>>
>>20439512
Of course, because they serve an important purpose for awkward social gatherings (work, family, etc):
>relatively inexpensive
>bland but inoffensive microwaved Syscoslop
>no exotic ethnic food (like at Olive Garden)
>plus alcohol
Nobody fantasizes about a trip to TGI Fridays but these places are just the default option for certain kinds of group meals that are horrible but mandatory.
>>
>>20439752
chili's was good like 15 years ago. it's shit now. they even changed the chili recipe.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.