[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0721.jpg (463 KB, 1164x2332)
463 KB
463 KB JPG
>>
>>20467794
KWAB
>>
>>20467794
I hate this faggot, idgaf about ramsay
>>
I'm not reading all of that but I assume this kenji character is a faggot
>>
>>20467794
I can't imagine how big of a faggot you are if you post on a chef subreddit.
>>
>>20467794
Jealousy.
>>
>>20467794
Not even gonna read.... look, I know we enjoy poking fun of Gordo, but the idea that Ramsay is ever even going to read the tweets of some clown from Wojcicki's Diversity Circus is pretty funny.
>>
>>20467807
And a cuck, he posted a video of his wife getting plowed by another guy while he recorded it
>>
>>20467794
isnt' this guy unironically gay?
>>
>>20467864
Not only recorded it, but he PAID to record it.
>>
>>20467794
note that he doesn't say anything about his cooking ability. the level of food quality and the quality of employee treatment are two very different things
>>
>>20467864
Is this true? Never knew that he is a legitimate cuck
>>
>>20467870
I mean, I'm all for
>privacy of your bedroom in your own home
But holy fuck what a massive turbo-faggot
If I did something like that I'd change my name and move to French Polynesia, how he struggles to remain relevant is beyond words
>>
>>20467875
He is literally a legitimate cuck, he did a 6-month intensive course and got a Professional Cuckold License from the state of California, with reciprocity in 14 other blue states, he has undergone 60 hours of training to prep the bull and actually gets a discount at Costco when buying bulk tissues for his certified tears.
>>
>>20467881
He already did change his name, from James Alt to "J. Kenji Lopez-Alt" because diversity is profitable.
>>
>>20467794
gordon doesnt give a fuck about being a chef anymore he just makes tv shows and he's god tier at that so idgaf if the cheese is melted or if he has workplace toxicity
>>
File: 1706807766461412.png (735 KB, 467x701)
735 KB
735 KB PNG
sorry i dont listen to faggots who paint their fingernails
>>
>>20467835
Almost as big of a fag as if you were to post on /ck/
>>
James Alt is the child of millionaire academics who was handed everything he has

Gordon is from some Scottish trash family and had to work for everything he has

A silver spoon Kanjicuck can't understand the hard work and dedication it takes trash people like Ramsay to succeed. And also does Kanjicuck think kitchens in Asia or other parts of the non-white world are friendly, egalitarian places? What a fucking moron.
>>
Kenji is actually a good chef and has good recipes but he should really stop talking/posting about literally any of his other opinions on things because they are really, truly, next level cringe every single time.
>>
Does Gordon even know who this person is?
>>
File: 1714294254916023.jpg (49 KB, 480x480)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
This guy is thinks about Ramsay even more than /ck/ thinks about Adam Ragusea. Imagine still doing callout shit on Twitter in 2024. He's just mad because he will only ever be the guy that redditors reference when they make food to feed to their wife's boyfriend. He seems to be seething with resentment, attacking people like Ramsay and Uncle Rodger for being more popular than him that he masks as being concerned about "social justice"
>>
wait a minute. How old is this tweet? Kenji quit twitter.
>>
I'd neck if I were this little hapa faggot. Who would willingly go from being James Alt to Kenji-Lopez. LMAO, Ramsey mogs this twink, he wouldn't even be able to make eye contact with Gordon IRL.
>>
>>20467794
moralizers are insufferable
>>
>>20467794
Anybody who says "this man should be in therapy" deserves a punch in the nose. There's such a thing as good manners goddammit.
>>
>>20467794
greatness will always be stifled if people like this dominate the narrative
>>
>>20467794
>waaaaah people shouldn't care so much! people shouldn't correct others for performing poorly despite being trained otherwise!!! adultz r such meanies!!!

he needs to be 18 to post there
>>
File: headshot-fps-doug.gif (3.04 MB, 498x498)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB GIF
>>20467794
>>
I don't see what the problem with this is
It all seems very logical to me
Also I don't know why /ck/ is complaining, all the cooks here are losers working dead-end jobs at chain 'restaurants'
What do you know about how an actual high end restaurant is run?
>>
i dont care about either of these faggots
>>
>>20467794
what kind of skeletons is he hiding that he's gotta virtue signal this hard?
>>
>>20468971
It is but it's a popular youtuber celeb saying it, a leftist one too so obviously we as the 4chan counterforce need to defend the contrarian opinion. Notice how there is not a single post in this thread addressing the things said in his tweet, only insults and shitposting. It's not about what he said it's about who said it.
>>
>>20468138
Gordon can't even remember how to cook. I don't think he's aware of much at all.
>>
>>20468971
>”JKLA bad because leftist”
>90% of this board can’t cook
>95% of this board has never set foot in a kitchen
>A decent portion of those who actually know how abusive and shitty kitchens can be end up larping (or are just intellectually disabled,) and act like it’s based and cool to be assaulted and/or treated like shit by superiors in the workplace
inb4 “can be” is ignored
>>
>>20469643
>seething and crying because another crybaby leftist was mocked
>>
>>20467794
He's right.
>>
>>20467794
In defense of Ramsay, that is just an act on his part for American television. Watching his British counterparts of the exact show he is much less abusive. Not like anyone should care what this cuck kenji thinks tho
>>
not reading but ramsy is a hack
>>
Bro thinks TV is real
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (75 KB, 643x820)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>
>SOCIAL MEDIA PERSON WHO NEEDS ATTENTION TO MAKE MONEY ATTACKS OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PERSON
WWWWOOOOOAAAAHHHHHHHH
>>
>>20467906
I wonder if he went to the same cuck academy as Ragusea
>>
>>20468024
this
>>
>>20467794
Kenji is a cringe little bitch but he's right for once. Everyone on 4chan likes to act like a tough guy but nobody would enjoy working for a subhuman piece of shit like Ramsey.
>>
>>20470077
I think Ragusea is more of a Sovereign Cuck, they assert that no licensure is needed, that the US Constitution guarantees the Bull's rights and the Cuck's means to whine about them.
>>
>>20467794
Not taking anything this cuck says seriously. Dude cant burn or cook on a line for shit
>>
File: 1636642363622.jpg (120 KB, 634x815)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>20467794
>WAAAAHHHH!!! MEAN!!! >:(
Holy shit can someone kick this crybaby's ass already? Mx. Lopez needs to STFU
>>
>>20470300
They don't enjoy it. They just do it without crying for attention like James Cuckman Alt.
>>
>>20467794
Gordon just needs to point out that this guy took his wife’s last name.
>>
People make fun of James for how he markets himself but he's actually got the right idea. "James Alt" would just be another nepobaby following in the steps of his father but "I Kenji Lopez-Alt" has some spice to it, it's a unique name that immediately draws attention to it and fits perfectly in a performatively progressive world.
>>
Kenji is great just don't listen to anything he has to say outside of the details of cooking
>>
I'm making a Kenji recipe for dinner today, one of my favorites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9-rMbGLYzE
>>
File: 13215454786.png (753 KB, 1200x720)
753 KB
753 KB PNG
Kenji nigger Alt would't survive a second under white heat Marco Pierre White
>>
I wanna see Ramsay go off on this nerd. His recipes are good, though.

>>20467870
Paid to watch it after, too, I heard.
>>
>>20470676
We usually call that grifting.
>>
>>20470849
No grifting is when you lie or spin the truth for profit, what James does is marketing.
>>
>>20467794
He's right, though. Workplaces are no place for abusive behavior, and it's a legitimate problem in our industry.
>>
>>20467875
>believing anything posted on 4chan
>>
>>20470879
A conman changing his name for profit is a grift. Like Carlos Mencia pretending to be mexican.
>>
>>20471021
Didn't change his name just accentuated different parts.
>>
>be Ramsay
>give 0 fucks
>the money still rolls in
This is a pretty great way to become a total loser, but I'm sure he doesn't care. If he doesn't value his reputation, then he's got absolutely no reason to do anything about it.
>>
>>20467864
You wouldn't just lie on the internet...would you?
>>
>>20471077
Unfortunately there are archives
>>
Does 4chan hate Kenji because he is wrong and a bad cook or maybe it's because he signs off his videos with "nonbinary pals" and sends the chuds into a seething rage?
>>
>>20471084
The latter but more because positivity is bad on 4chan and his life was too easy for him to be negative
>>
>>20471084
No. He wasn't liked here before the "non-binary pals" sign off. It's because he's super progressive but won't acknowledge that he came from immense privilege on both sides of his family. His father and maternal grandfather both have wikipedia pages. And he chose to tweet about /ck/ calling him Kenjicuck which painted an eternal target on his back.
>>
>>20471084
4chan doesn’t hate Kenji, he’s recommended here all the time
>>
>>20467794
He's been clutching his pearls over Gordon for years, meanwhile Ramsay has successful, Michelin star restaurants and Kenji's restaurant closed down during Covid, then one reopened after the other owners fired him. KWAB
>>
>>20467794
broken clock is right twice a day.
let not your idols be retarded brits or gay i secure fucking james alt named faggot who is too insecure to call himself what he is. the bond in the kitchen should be like goddamn soldiers. you live together and die together.
>>
ITT: a bunch of people who would be in tears after a Friday dinner shift in literally any restaurant
>>
>>20471270
/thread
>>
>>20467794
he's right, but he's a fag. like a broken clock, fags are right sometimes.
>>
>>20471270
honestly dude how hard is it to heat up some meat and vegetables and put them on a plate? its not rocket science. the fact that ramsay had to yell at people his whole career just means he was a bad leader who couldnt run his kitchen efficiently.
>>
>>20467794
>worked in 0 kitchens
>>
>>20471052
Japanese don't have middle names. He goes by his made up middle name to larp as a trueborn nip. White twitter ate it up. Its a grift.
>>
>>20471084
you can like kenji and still think hes saying dumb shit
>>
>>20471326
Not according to him. If you aren't a progressive, he doesn't want you engaging with anything he does.
>>
>>20471373
Why would you let that stop you, retard
>>
>>20471323
Except he's not Japanese he's American and honestly what's more American than marketing yourself?
>>
>>20471390
I guess being born into wealth and privilege and then pretending to be a poor member of an oppressed group in order to sell yourself to wealthy white liberals is pretty American.
>>
>>20468024
this was the best picture you could find as evidence for that?
>>
>>20468130
>Kanjicuck
cringe
>>
>>20471410
I don't think he ever pretended to be poor or oppressed, he was too rich for that to play into his life
>>
>>20471410
Aka a grift.
>>
>>20471479
No a grift would be if he said his Chinese eyes made him better at cooking and hit a gong at the end of every video.
>>
>>20471535
>In 2022, López-Alt released a cookbook titled The Wok: Recipes and Techniques
>>
>>20471301
It means he's the only competent man with an IQ over 90 in the entire building and retards don't respond unless you act like that. Fact
>>
>>20471552
And what does it focus more on? Heritage or culinary science?
>>
>>20471577
Neither, its a bunch of americanized dishes and filler pics. About what you'd expect from a white manhattanite larping as japanese and appropriating a chinese pan. Jimmy Alt just doesn't bring the fauxlegitimacy to wok cooking like Kenji Lopez does.
>you’re ready to cook home-style and restaurant-style dishes from across Asia and the United States, including Kung Pao Chicken, Pad Thai, and San Francisco–Style Garlic Noodles. López-Alt also breaks down the science behind beloved Beef Chow Fun, fried rice, dumplings, tempura vegetables or seafood, and dashi-simmered dishes.
>Featuring more than 200 recipes―including simple no-cook sides―explanations of knife skills and how to stock a pantry, and more than 1,000 color photographs, The Wok provides endless ideas for brightening up dinner.
>>
>>20471552
What do Japanese-Latin Americans like Keniji know about woks?
>>
>>20471084
>"nonbinary pals"
It's absurdly out of place for recipe videos and a wholly unappetizing concept.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.