[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fussball-pizza-305922.jpg (112 KB, 1280x503)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
It's FUTBOL time in yurop so grocery stores sell tons of food they slapped a football theme on, like pressing football patterns in cheese, or lasering little football icons on hotdogs, it's fucking ridiculous. It's not even new products, just rebranded and mangled old shit.
>>
>>20628532
p cute pizza I'd eat it tbdesu
>>
And your faggy teams will still end the game 0-0 and take fourteen dives because another player's arm brushed against them
>>
>>20628532
The red teams got 2 right backs. And the white teams last defender is playing everyone onside. They also only have 4 defenders in their own half when the red team has 6 attackers. What a joke!
>>
>>20628537
Bumping this thread from page 10 for soccer hate. I was at a Mexican restaurant last night, and therefore forced to observe a SpicKick game. That shit is the worst soap opera on TV.
>>
>>20628555
idk what any of that means also saw some football icecream too
>>
>>20630987
The white team is playing a catenaccio system with a libero, thats why their last defender is behind everybody else. This system was synonymous with defensive italian teams of the 60s and 70s but havent been used in at least 30 years.
The red team on the other hand is playing an ultra modern asymmetrical 2-2-3-3 with TWO right backs, clearly trying to overload the white teams left side. This team is clearly inspired by the dutch and total football ideas.
This is a game of old versus new, of ultra defensive versus ultra offensive, of right versus left. It is, dare i say, like 4chan versus reddit. It is, in one word, BASED!
>>
>>20628532
That food does look like shit though. Do you have anymore pics other stuff you described. I been really getting into the Euro and the Copa.
>>
>>20632455
No, it's really boring though, imagine like chocolate but in a football themed wrapper. This cheese is likely one of the higher effort examples.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.