[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714031688845406.jpg (553 KB, 2880x2304)
553 KB
553 KB JPG
>bland unseasoned (unsalted) patties with buns that fall apart and thickly sliced toppings
>soggy fries
>watered down soda

five guys is the most overrated burger place in the world
>>
>the most overrated burger place in the world
that would be Bread Meats Bread in Glasgow
>>
>>20629267
That would be McDonalds
>>
>>20629274
mcdonalds is widely considered shit though so its appropriately rated. five guys is just bizarre California fetishism. same deal with Dicks in Washington.
>>
>>20629285
This board will gladly shill for the McD app, and you know that extends to the vast majority of US.
>>
>>20629267
Shake Shack is around the same price and a lot better.
>>
File: 1719634587907.jpg (25 KB, 359x377)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>
>>20629267
you must live in a nigger town. I have never had any of these problems
>>
>>20629267
>watered down soda
Impossible, the Freestyle machine shuts down anything that runs out of syrup
>>
File: 5guys.jpg (59 KB, 917x760)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>20629267
They're worth it because they have Bark's Cream Soda in their select-o-matic coke machine.
>inb4 bangs
Their other saving grace is they have hot dogs, but for $4, you might as well just buy a pack of 8 from the gas station and heat them yourself. No idea why you can't just go out and get a hot dog in America from a ff restaurant.
Other than that, yea, their burgers are a mess.
>>
>>20629267
you forgot
>that'll be $26.49 sir
>>
>>20629285
Five Guys is from DC
>>
>>20629403
Not OP, but I've had 5G at multiple locations in five states and each one was exactly as described. I've said so in the past and some fatty like you leapt down my throat about it then just as you're fatly doing so to OP now, chubmonster
>>
You know you can get like a massive burger at any dine in resturaunt like chillis,fridays,applebees, ect for like $16 with fries, they never mess the order up, the beef is better quality, and theyll actually give you pink in the middle...I have no idea why people are paying $25 for burger and fries at 5 bros, or waiting in a massive line for macdonalds tier in n out or whataburger and still paying $15 for the meal. Cajun fries are good at 5 guys though ill give them that, still not worth a visit given how much better and cheaper actual restaurant food is, also curbside blows drive through away. This is the cool thing about hyper inflation, prices get all out of order.
>>
Went to five guys two years ago.
My food took 55 minutes to show up, check was 25 bucks. Store was practically empty.
Im never going back.
The prices also attract a lot of rich people in suits as well, they love their overpriced slop for brunch i guess.
>>
>>20629267
Still better than a "smashburger"
>>
>>20629285
I think Dick’s’ appeal was how cheap it used to be

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.