[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Dumbass co-worker gave me the coof, now I can't smell or taste anything. What does someone do in this situation?
>>
>>20630402
Vaxxed status?
>>
>>20630402
>co-worker
Sorry, I only advise Chad's who don't have coworkers. You better either be the boss or a neet, no in between. Cuck
>>
>>20630404
Pureblood, never touched the stuff. Almost lost my job because of it because I brought in the lawyers.
>>
>>20630405
Look at this zoomer trying to be edgy, wooooow lmao
>>
>>20630402
What kind of job environment do you work at where you have to eat shit from a cow-orker? Don't they pay you enough to leave and get your own food?
>>
>>20630438
>edgy
I think you're in the wrong place, pal
>>
>>20630402
It will come back. You would only get permanent damage if you had a severe case, but assuming you're vaccinated this is very unlikely to happen.
>>
File: IMG_4134.gif (942 KB, 245x200)
942 KB
942 KB GIF
>>20630438
Haha you got owned by a zoom zoom. Hahahahahaa. Faggot.
>>
Get a load of this vax dude >>20630480, he probably belives and does everything some government tells it.
>>
You got the gene editing jewce shedded on by a recent vaxxie. It's over
>>
>>20630779
From what I can tell the sheds aren't good for you or anything, but they won't gene splice you
>>20630402
OP how is this possible? C19 has gone extinct
Did they rerelease it?
>>
Not real
>>
File: Nocino.jpg (66 KB, 1000x1000)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>20630402
Same thing with my wife's sister.
Picrel is the only thing she could feel the taste.
>>
>>20630488
At least he's not listening to an incel jerking it to Marine Le Pen, the Russian monke or that Melons chick from Italy. And he got his taste back after the meme cough. Things could be worse for him.
>>
>>20630402
Eat as much healthy food as you can.
>>
>>20630488
>2 more weeks!
>>
>>20630402
>What does someone do in this situation?
Eat as healthy as possible, stuff like organs
>>
>>20630866
So I just found out all the jabs were injected with pseudouridine
Look it up
>>
>>20630884
>so I just found out
>look it up
Dad, can we please have one day of peace, please?
>>
>>20630433
It'll only last a few days to a couple of weeks. Took me 3 weeks to get my taste back and yeah, it really sucked. It's only the vaxxoids, who lose their taste for months and months and frankly, if that's all that happens, they're lucky as fuck.
>>
>>20630402
>coworkers now claim to "get COVID" every few months for a few days of unscheduled vacation with no questions asked
By this point, even weekly-vaxxed Bidenista NPCs are realizing that this is all bullshit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.